Basharat about Imran Khan

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now what gave you the idea I was talking about any bhashara? or if ProphetSAW comes into peoples dreams or not? I hate to talk about the religion and other peoples believes as Its their personal matter and I have nothing to go with it.
All I am saying is that being a prophet, all his actions or lack of them has some wisdom in it and we should not question it...That is all.
I m not expert on Deen E Islam but we know Deen was completed in the time of our Prophet. Also the base of Deen E Islam is Quran and Sunnah on which Sihaba Ikram Ridwanullah Majmaeen acted upon.
If we can't find in the above then we have to go for Ijma but that is not obligatory for everyone to follow.
I won't reply further as I m not expert.

Saboo

بشارت میں وہ ہی ہے جو ہوتا ہے
حضور اس سے پوچھ رہے ہیں اب تو خوش ہو
تم جو چاہتے تھے ہوگیا
عمران وزیر آعظم بن گیا
Haha o acha to hazrat Imran Khan se ziada to apnay number bana rahay hein?:LOL:

Saboo

Kyon saarte ho patwarioon ko itna?
Oh ji meray hissab se to abhi bahut kum hay? Inko saar kar inki swah ko bi urra dena chahiay aur bachi kuchi huddion ka bhi 'chuthoo wutta' kar dena chahiay?:LOL: Kia khial hay aapka???

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe "bigra hoa" he refers in term of the real cause of its creation in the name of Kalma-taeba and we all know how far we r from its core
Molana sahib is using the word "Bigra hua Pakistan"...
What a joke..
Just wondering did he ever dream about "Bigra hua Hindustan"....

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
His name is Molana Kaleem Siddiqui a student of molana abul hassan nidwi and next to him on video left side sitting was Mufti Abdul Raheem of Jamia Rasheed karachi Mohtamim.

If i recalled correctly same molana kaleem once met with Nawaz Shareef & gave him good prayers during their meeting in Masjid Nabwi.

Above scholars are far from worldly matters like few in our side who only care for politics as we seen yesterday in "Namoos risalat" there was merely few statement about Namoos Risalat & deen islam and more then one hour discussion was about politcis, sanity of Nawaz, zardari, establishment helping imran threats etc!!!!

Saboo

is video men 98% achi baten hen per hamary Pakistani bhayo men talent hy k her achi baat men keery nikaal lety hen....:rolleyes:
Oho agar 98% achi batein hein to baqi 2% keeray huay na? To bhai kisi ko to nikalnay hein na? Ab is mein kia

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In Year 2011, some real scholars predicted changes in world dynamics and changes in Muslim Ummah for betterment. I don't know if the time has come or not, but it is going to be better Inshallah. Doesn't matter, if it's Imran aur Nawaz, When Allah wants, things go right way

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
بشارت میں وہ ہی ہے جو ہوتا ہے
حضور اس سے پوچھ رہے ہیں اب تو خوش ہو
تم جو چاہتے تھے ہوگیا
عمران وزیر آعظم بن گیا

Use to hear similar basharats from Mullahz during 80's about Gen. Zia's. Then he destroyed Pakistan forever.

Allah Reham Karee In Rental Mullahz Par.

muhammadadeel

These things are not supposed to be told if Prophet PBUH appears in your dream.
Now he will sell his beard and religion en-masse

muhammadadeel

aap shaid aaj tak indian muslims se milay nahi hein.

they have zero respect for our country and always talk BS..

this is something Pakistani's have 0 understanding of. Even when Indian muslims living in SHIT piss conditions don't want to talk bullshit about India but they abuse Pakistan.

muhammadadeel

وہ کہہ رہے ہیں ایک رات میں نبی پاک خواب میں ملے انہوں نے کہا اب تو خوش ہو جا تم دعا کیے کرتے تھے عمران خان وزیراعظم بن جاے

this is the reason we need education NOT religion to solve our problems.

muhammadadeel

بگڑا ھوا پاکستان؟؟؟؟ انڈیا میں تم لوگ اجازت کے بغیر ٹائلٹ نہیں جا سکتے اور بات کر رھے ھو بگڑے پاکستان کی کیا بشارت ھے اس مولوی کی پورے برطانیہ میں پاکستانیوں نے اسلام پھیلایا ھے اور امریکہ کینیڈا میں بھی اکثریت پاکستان کے مسلمانوں کی ھے جو وھاں کام کر رھےُ ہیں اور تم ھندوون کے ملکی میں بیٹھ کر کشمیر کی بات نہیں کر سکتے اور بشارتیں دیکھ رھےُ ھو پاکستان کی ۔۔
exactly