BBC News Urdu: Why Turkey went jeevay Pakistan to Pakistanis get out?

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There maybe some truth in it.
BBC is promoting this to create/widen rift between Turkish and Pakistani people. As usual tactics of dividing, blowing differences out of proportion.
Have same bbc ever done videos against daily brutality of Israelis against Palestinian women?

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
These are social crimes and cannot be linked with overall community.
In any case, best place is your own country.
People invested millions of dollars in Turkey from Pakistan in the recent past due to offers of passport against investment in Property.
No community accepts any investors or foreigners and it is only a time bomb to blast.
I do not know why people change their passports. Make your own country a better place.

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بی بی سی اردو نام ہی کافی ہے ستر ہزار میں سے دو چار لوگوں کے جرم کو پاکستان سے جوڑنا جیسے یہ.چند لوگ ہی ہیں ترکی میں اور نہ تو کوی ملک نہ کوی فرد کسی قسم کے جرم می ں ملوث ہے

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Us Pakistanis have done disservice to our name in many countries across the world.
On my visit to South Africa they told me that Pakistani men used to come get married to local women mostly blacks to get nationality on getting South African nationality they used to go to UK and settle there abandoning their South African families ...
When such cases came to light they heavily restricted visa to Pakistanis

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
if any one has done something like this, their reaction is justified...no one will bear this non sense...there many afghans and other who have taken Pakistani Passport also, this factor is also affecting Pak a lot...anyway i m with my people in Turkey and their anger is justified...but i request dont brush all Pakistanis with same...we are brother and some elements that want to create divide among us...be ware...

ish sasha

MPA (400+ posts)
THIS BBC PROSTITUTE MADIA ONLY FIND PAK NEWS
THEY ONLY HAVE TARGET PAK TO DEFAME
GO AND MAKE INDIA THAT SORT OF MILLION OF STORIES NO THEY NEVER DO IT
BECAUSE INDIA GIVING BUSSINESS SHAME ON U BBC A NAZI CHANNAL OF TODAY

naeem498

Councller (250+ posts)
O bhai bbc ne laakh ghaltia ki ho, lekin ye repot bilkul sahi hai.

Hamaray nojawan waqai hi iss buray kaamo me mulawwis hai.

3rd grade youtube interviews dekho Pakistan ki, bus larka larki, poondi yahi topics hotay hai.
Baqi mumalik me bhi girlfriend boyfriend hotay hai. Lekin yaha university k larko me ye batay hoti hai. Pakistan ka qomi khel poondi hai. Hamaray muashray ko iss gand se saaf karna hoga.

Sach ka saath diya karay, chahay bbc kahay ya koi or.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bbc urdu wont leave any chance against Pakistan.

I would really love to see those inappropriate videos they’re talking about. A few of them I saw were just the sales girls working and they added songs in the background admiring their looks.

Since when the turkish women with the revealing clothes on have become so sensitive about it

naeem498

Councller (250+ posts)
Bbc urdu wont leave any chance against Pakistan.

I would really love to see those inappropriate videos they’re talking about. A few of them I saw were just the sales girls working and they added songs in the background admiring their looks.

Since when the turkish women with the revealing clothes on have become so sensitive about it
Matlab apni ghalti nahi manni. Turkish women ka qasoor hai?
Umeed hai aap Pakistan se baher na ho

Har kisi ka culture mukhtalif hota hai. Punjab me ye cheezai koi baat nahi hogi, lekin turkey to door hai. Ao zara ye harkat Pakistan k western side pe kar k dekho.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Matlab apni ghalti nahi manni. Turkish women ka qasoor hai?
Umeed hai aap Pakistan se baher na ho

Har kisi ka culture mukhtalif hota hai. Punjab me ye cheezai koi baat nahi hogi, lekin turkey to door hai. Ao zara ye harkat Pakistan k western side pe kar k dekho.
Kitni bari taup ho sab ko pata hai. Pehle tum log apas se farigh ho lo phir tumhari aurton pe baat karain ge.
Wese apni aurton ko tum khud beech mein laye ho baat kahin aur ki ho rhi thi. Reverse promotion strategy manna pare gi tumhari ?