BBC Urdu trying to promote dating/Tinder app culture in Pakistan

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)

Checking In Mental Health GIF by Seize the Awkward

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Sarakari Hajan is a new addition to the lot. Yeh beghayrat saray Bhutto dawar ka kachra hai..Bilawal phad BHI Marta hai to headlines bun jata hai

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
BBC, the name is enough. I always give them dislike on their youtube uploads. The same should be done by every human being.

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
There is nothing wrong if 2 consenting adults chooses to marry in a civilized way. You can use these tools which way you can, there is a right way and the other way, always.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There is nothing wrong if 2 consenting adults chooses to marry in a civilized way. You can use these tools which way you can, there is a right way and the other way, always.
Besides, I don't see any difference between a Zarorat Rishta sites in Pakistan and Tinder.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
BBC bohat harmkhot hain, ye to choti cheez hai ye haramkhor aur bohat kuch nhi kertey hain. i follow them closely their articles, langauge in tje articles, formulations of articles, etc everything they play mind games or in other words brain washing by creating ambiguity and doubt about positiv things and some times falsify facts such as they tweet that ” indian restuarent” there are thousands such examples but this being the most recent.

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
what narrow-mindedness, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and the rest of the social media is playing a different role? Welcome to the age of the internet, that is why it is called "the global village". BBC has been anti-Pakistan for a long time but this post is completely bizarre as social media has already been saturated so much. the western countries do not see tinder as how people do in Pakistan.