Better moderate filth in Islamic section

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This has happened more than once that in Islamic section, reading beautiful Islamic content and suddenly, an Indian litters his diarhea or someone slanders another calling them Kafir and the whole thread is spoiled.

Or you post some Islamic content and these patwaris of Zardari, Nawaz, Imran whose life starts with politicians and ends with politicians spoil the thread with their nonsense.

So can the Islamic section be please moderated better and free of political filth? It is one section in this forum that's decent enough and slander and galom galoch is comparatively less. Wouldn't it be great if it was non-existent?

Thank you

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Apparently some Staff member has revoked my posting permissions for starting new topics and I have received no information as to why it happened. I am guessing they don't want people posting at all in the Islamic section. I recently shared more educational stuff about Islam than politics I suppose.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
RashidAhmed Xain Faiza What will it take to get my account fixed? It's disappointing how my posting rights have been revoked without any explanation. When I haven't even indulged in any disrespectful behavior towards any member.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Waseem Adeel RashidAhmed Xain Faiza A Abbasi NaveedAhmad
Apparently some Staff member has revoked my posting permissions for starting new topics and I have received no information as to why it happened. I am guessing they don't want people posting at all in the Islamic section. I recently shared more educational stuff about Islam than politics I suppose.

What will it take to get my account fixed? It's disappointing how my posting rights have been revoked without any explanation. When I haven't even indulged in any disrespectful behavior towards any member.

All this is leading me to believe Siasat.pk doesn't want rational Islamic content posted. Clearly, as long as I was sticking to just politics everything was fine.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
Waseem Adeel RashidAhmed Xain Faiza A Abbasi NaveedAhmad

What will it take to get my account fixed? It's disappointing how my posting rights have been revoked without any explanation. When I haven't even indulged in any disrespectful behavior towards any member.

All this is leading me to believe Siasat.pk doesn't want rational Islamic content posted. Clearly, as long as I was sticking to just politics everything was fine.

Still waiting on a response from the "Staff"