Biased Siasat.pk Staff , Pro Terrorist Agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Ryan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
A thread created today sparked a debate. It was supposed to be a taunt at, in a lighter way, about the preferences of our so called mullahs who have kept a criminal silence over the butchering of over 70,000 Pakistanis having a considerable "say" in "tablighi" circle.

I have not been given a reason why a threat is removed. This is pure dictatorial behavior by siasat staff.

While I have complained about them allowing ISIS sympathizers using this forum as a place to preach their sinister agenda disguised in cloak of "Islamic Terms". No or hardly any action was taken.

Tablighi Jamaat has been accused of ties with several terrorist outfits, even a nursery, a mule and an easy disguise for those utilizing its "softer" image to conduct terror activities across the country since tablighi's are normally considered to be harmless folks, and thus, even terrorists take refuge in their lines.

Tariq jamil is a rockstar of tablighi jamaat, and When I look at his activities, I see hypocrisy, i see him preaching about stuff that's need of the hour but totally ignoring the fundamental issue of terrorism that has haunted our nation. Tariq is someone having a say in tabligh circles, him denying terrorism, criticizing ttp activities, declaring them enemies would mean a lot, but we don't see that "Agrression" that is required of the hour, thus putting a lorge number of tablighi jamaat's innocent followers to a path of fundamentalism and eventually to a full fledged terroist under al qaeda, harkat ul mujahidin or ttp.

The post I did was a "taunt" at what these so called "ulema" are doing in this time of need. when they need to speak up against the evil, instead, TJ continues to act as if nothing is happening in this country, continues to "preach" and continues to "reach top celebrities".

I wonder what are your policies, if we can criticize politicians, if fazlur rehman is criticized like anything, what caused you to delete a post about tariq jamil , just because you too have some affiliation with him.

Siasat.pk has to apologize, and clearly mention this in their policies that "certain individuals" or organizations are above criticism.

Last edited:

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tariq Jamil is a good muslim please leave him alone he has a unique style of giving dawah. He is against these terrorists i would be shocked if he was not because he is a very warm human being. Some time back he went too Veena Malik too give dawah, would any of extreme groups done this on the contrary her head may have been on a plate.

May Allah forgive me if I am wrong but I think it is some wahabi groups that have a soft spot for al qaida and TTP. Bringing Tariq Jamil into this picture is completely wrong.

Rusty Ryan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Are you crazy? this was something different, same video coupled with another video, and reason of posting was not at all what this thread is about. Also the thread you merged it with is also invalid.

There is indeed something fishy going on here.

Leave Tariq Jamil alone, he is a very good muslim speaker. The thread should be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.