Bilawal should be very afraid of Jiyala's new generation!!!

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The aspiring Sindhi youth will tunnel him over the skewer. They had their heart for Bhutto, not a Zardari faggot. Ultimately, It simply takes one ant to take down Nimrod.
History has proven, time and again, that the devil is destined to perish, sooner or later. The time is here!

The Sane

میں آج تمام پاکستان کی جانب سے بھارت کی طرف دوستی کا ہاتھ بڑھاتے ہوے بلو موری کا رشتہ راہول گاندھی کے لیے پیشِ کرتا ہوں۔ اگر ہم ان دونوں پریمیوں کو ایک بندھن میں باندھ دیں تو دونوں ملکوں کی تقدیر بدل جائے گی۔

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
بلو کھسری کو اصل خطرہ پختون خواہ کے جیا لوں سے ہے

Dr.Ahsan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I really doubt if new generation of sindhis will make any difference.
There are two types of people in interior sindh 1. Rich including wageras and corrupt bureaucrats and 2. Poor: hari (agriculture laborers) and daily wages workers. Rich people are part of this PPP i.e. elite/privileged class.This class is happy with current scenario and poor people have no option but to support PPP. There are few middle class people as well which don't bother with what is going on.

Last edited:

The Sane

I really doubt if new generation of will make any difference.
There are two types of people in interior sindh 1. Rich including wageras and corrupt bureaucrats and 2. Poor: hari (agriculture laborers) and daily wages workers. Rich people are part of this PPP i.e. elite/privileged class.This class is happy with current scenario and poor people have no option but to support PPP. There are few middle class people as well which don't bother with what is going on.
I get you point brother, but history tells a different story. In the annals of time, demigods like Alexander, pharaoh, Napoleon, Stalin, and Hitler didn’t make it long enough, not to speak of a flawed creation they named Billo.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I really doubt if new generation of will make any difference.

Do have a merit to the argument...

However, even a bigger factor is politics of coercion through police and courts.

PTI only needs a chink in the armor of Sindh to make a significant inroads and it looks like a whole window is opened up thanks to recent events.

Also this time, PTI will probably go in with brute force rather than half hearted attempt at dislodging these leaches.

Last edited:

Dr.Ahsan

I get you point brother, but history tells a different story. In the annals of time, demigods like Alexander, pharaoh, Napoleon, Stalin, and Hitler didn’t make it long enough, not to speak of a flawed creation they named Billo.
I wish history repeats itself and we get rid of this curse.

Last edited:

Dr.Ahsan

Do have merit to the argument...

However, even a bigger factor is politics of coercion through police and courts.

PTI only needs a chink in the armor of Sindh to make a significant inroads and it looks like a whole window is opened up thanks to recent events.

Also this time, PTI will probably go in with brute force rather than half hearted attempt at dislodging these leaches.
Again I wish we have police and courts "in order" to achieve this. I hope to see a PTI candidate contesting from my constituency (interior sindh) in next elections.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Again I wish we have police and courts "in order" to achieve this. I hope to see a PTI candidate contesting from my constituency (interior sindh) in next election.

That is exactly the point...

People are yearning for a change and the hot iron will need the right strike.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pit is establishing ground rules of anti-corruption that even these corrupted sindhi mafias can't unable to hide from, it's going to take their double standard out of Pakistani context

jee_nee_us

I am in favor of masrtial law in pakistan , sari confusion khatam ho jati he. Army pehle hee her kaam kerti he hakoomat mein aaker ker le. Kam az kam politics mein k terfere to nahin kerna parega. Democracy lka bhoot wese hee utarta ja rha hai