Bilawal trying to purchase MQM ministers

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What is this clown made of? Benazir should be tried on article 6 posthumously for leaving us with this disease.
Signs of desperation, after another death anniversary went to waste.

Bilawal offers MQM ministers Sindh ministries in exchange for leaving fed govt alliance.

PPP Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari on Monday offered Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) ministries in Sindh in exchange for the party breaking off its alliance in the Centre with the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI).

"Topple it, topple it, topple Imran's government," he said at a ceremony in Karachi, where he inaugurated four development projects on Monday.

"We will give you equal number of ministries in Sindh. The only condition is that you send Imran home," the PPP chairman said.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"Ooooo MQM-P , after next election you will get equal number of ministries in Sindh. The only condition is that you should support Imran Khan till the next election,"
Now it is up to your wisdom whom you believe , Spartacus or Bilawal.
As well as you MUST have some wisdom to understand who thinks better for you , Spartacus or Bilawal.
------ Spartacus of Siasat.pk ------

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
is kuttay k pilla ka hrami baap pehly Hourse Trading me mulavis rha hy or ab wohi zaleel kam ye kuttay ka pilla kr rha hy, wo bhi sar e aam

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So MQM is for sale??
But low level if they sell off them to Billo and Zardari choor... Zardari..Bilawal in trouble that's why they start asking MQM and others co to support them against IK... But reality is that if IK not then no body....

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is this clown made of? Benazir should be tried on article 6 posthumously for leaving us with this disease.
Signs of desperation, after another death anniversary went to waste.

Bilawal offers MQM ministers Sindh ministries in exchange for leaving fed govt alliance.

PPP Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari on Monday offered Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) ministries in Sindh in exchange for the party breaking off its alliance in the Centre with the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI).

"Topple it, topple it, topple Imran's government," he said at a ceremony in Karachi, where he inaugurated four development projects on Monday.

"We will give you equal number of ministries in Sindh. The only condition is that you send Imran home," the PPP chairman said.
Stay calm.....this is only an indication of an arrest looming around the corner....

Since he's not presenting himself at NAB, he needs a narrative to be used when he's finally dragged by his lousy neck and thrown behind bars in Pindi...

This is the tactics they resort to, when they need excuses to explain their arrest:

"I wanted to topple the Govt, and look they screwed me"!

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
so if bilawal offered that etc galiyanss jo pehle jehangir tareen ne khareeda tha azaad umeed waron ko wo kiya tha ?