Bilawals speech was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Faisal Javed

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ٹونکل ٹونکل منے اپنی ماں کے قاتل پکڑو ، دنیا اور آخرت دونوں پاؤ گے

naveed

Faisal has improved a lot.

I remember last time, I was forced to turn off my television watching him on TV. He simply sucked, didn't know how to talk in front of the camer.

Much better now

macbeth

Minister (2k+ posts)
کوئی لوٹا دے میرے بیتے ھوئے دن
بیتے ھوئے دن وہ میرے، پیارے پل چھم

ٹوئینکل ٹوئینکل لٹل سٹار

AwamiLog

Banned
In his hate for PPP, this moron is making fun of the nursery rhyme. This is an insult to us school going kids. Maybe in his dirty madrassa his mullah taught him some gay stories b-astard. He seems to be jealous of Twinkle twinkle little star. Faisal send your children to some filthy madrassa and don't let them learn this lovely rhyme.

TONIC

In his hate for PPP, this moron is making fun of the nursery rhyme. This is an insult to us school going kids. Maybe in his dirty madrassa his mullah taught him some gay stories b-astard. He seems to be jealous of Twinkle twinkle little star. Faisal send your children to some filthy madrassa and don't let them learn this lovely rhyme.

Forget everything tell us how Bilawal is using name of Bhutto...is there any "Incest" going on within PPP ?

khan27

Minister (2k+ posts)

and u r insulting poor kids of madrassa

khan27

Minister (2k+ posts)
bilawal is a ******* jo apni ma ka naam use kar ke politics kar raha hai besharam insaan lakh ***** ase logo pe

le0786

Banned
honestly speaking i simply cud nt understand whatever u wrote. now listen, if u really r fond of writing somethiing then write in urdu, punjabi or sindhi, atleast your point of view is cleared. ap ko smjh aa rhi hey mey kya keh rha hoon.
ab baat krtey hain balawal zerdari ki taqreer pe. us ne jo kuch kaha wo us ki apni merzi hey, mey to bus ye sunna chahta tha k wo kaheen kahey k merey aziz hum watno, merey pakistani bhai behno, aao aj ehed kren hath mey hath daal kr k hum ek Qoum hain or aj sey hum is mulk to theek kerney ki koshish shru kren ..etc etc ...wagera wagera ...kher koi baat nhi us ki baat bilkul gher-ehem hey. Sachi baat ye hey k mey PTI sey nhi hoon but Imran Khan ko apni samajh k mutabiq ek LEADER manta hoon jo is kamzor mulk to rah-e-raast per lga skta hey (Shayad/Insha Allah). ya phir ek Mushi tha. i am from his party (APML). I will always appreciate IK on his all great jobs (in KPK).

le0786

Banned

A letter to US Ambassidor (India 1990) by Benazir Zerdari....yar kesey logon ki pooja kertey ho tum log. Mr Bhutto broke Pakistan into TWO. her daughter (wife of Mr Zardari) weakened Pakistan so much that it may take decades to regain some respect in the world.

It would be most appropriate (if military as well as economic Assitance to Pakistan is stopped, and all the International agencies like the world Bank, IMF are told to Squeeze the Government of Pakistan and if possible all supply to Pakistan should be disrupted, so that normal life in Pakistan comes to stand still.

As long as I was the Prime Minister, I kept a check on the Nuclear device but how I do not know what are the plans of the Government.

The suspension of F-16 and its spares will bring the army to its senses.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...-s-ambassador-india-1990-a.html#ixzz2iDKz5qnj

janijoker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qalandri itni frustration kis liye@'twinkle little ki misal sirf 1 context mein di gai hai wo hai bilawal ki 3rd class aur Buchgana speech jis ka na sar tha na pair ,tum he batao siwai gala pharrne ke Kia tha baloo ki takreer mein,,aur phir audiance ki tadaad ?''waah 'kitne sharam ki baat hai 100 se Bhi tadaad kam th,,,PPP ka dark future visible. QUOTE=AwamiLog;1941150]In his hate for PPP, this moron is making fun of the nursery rhyme. This is an insult to us school going kids. Maybe in his dirty madrassa his mullah taught him some gay stories b-astard. He seems to be jealous of Twinkle twinkle little star. Faisal send your children to some filthy madrassa and don't let them learn this lovely rhyme.[/QUOTE]

Shakha09

Citizen
photo.php
:P(bigsmile)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...070.1073741828.400580470045967&type=1&theater

ualis

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think bilawal pappu has some female genes in her I mean him...he acts like dehati aurat....may be he is she?

ImRaaN

بلو موری

jeaybhutto

Senator (1k+ posts)
TTP Kills christians...IK wants to talk
TTP kills Soldiers....IK wants to talk
TTP kills PTI MPA....Ik wants to talk

FJ: apnay TTP kay ***** ****** ko sambhalo!!!!!!!!!!!