Blasphamey against christians in Pakistan? This guy makes sense to me

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Does it matter? When their so called followers say it loud and proud all day long?

You'd be surprised how much knowledge I have about them.

I can post videos of main stream imams and zakirs about this, but I won't in order not to derail the thread.

So insulting and slandering them openly is totally OK with you?

I've read more than you can imagine and don't disagree about his false claims to prophet hood

You went halfway and stopped. There is NO CONCEPT of ghustakhi or blasphemy in Islam. Muslim or non Muslim. The Quran is very clear about this, It says do not ridicule their god or religion because in return they might ridicule yours and stops there. Doesn't say that if they do, go and kill them.

YOU or I or any constitution does not decide who is Muslim or not, if it does and is law then like I always say it should be across the board and not selective. Then Qaidianis, Shias, Brelvis, Deobandis etc etc would all come under this.
MashaAllah you totally miss the point , so called followers claim their divinity and thats called shirk.

But hazrat eesa never claimed himself to be a son of god or god , not only did ghulam qadiani claim prophethood but also blasphemous in his content and gets the stick for it. No one in pakistan ridicules a christian God or Jesus christ for gods sake.

baqi Qadianion ka bara jo merzi kerte rahen , anbia aur Allah ko bura bhala kehte rahen aur aap expect kerein ke buhat pyar se pesh aaya jaye.?

unless one is qadiani himself there is no excuse to let go of what he did and how they still endorse it

FahadBhatti

So Mirza Qadiani doing Gustakhi of some other religions founder is no no but doing Gustakhi of Mirza Qadiani is a big yes.
haha ..mere pyare nimak mirchi machis ki geeli teeli. Wo jis religion ka founder hai uss ki basis hee anbia ki tazleel aur Allah ki gustakhi hai. Jo uss ke sath hota hai wo buhat kam hai.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No one in pakistan ridicules a christian God or Jesus christ for gods sake.
But you do ridicule Christian's Bible by claiming it is corrupted because Quran says so. Isn't it blasphemy if some Christian or Qadiani said Quran was corrupted?

arifkarim

haha ..mere pyare nimak mirchi machis ki geeli teeli. Wo jis religion ka founder hai uss ki basis hee anbia ki tazleel aur Allah ki gustakhi hai. Jo uss ke sath hota hai wo buhat kam hai.
Islam says holy books of Jews and Christians were corrupted. Isn't this Gustakhi?
خود کریں تو جائز تنقید۔ کوئی اور کرے تو گستاخی۔ منافق

FahadBhatti

But you do ridicule Christian's Bible by claiming it is corrupted because Quran says so. Isn't it blasphemy if some Christian or Qadiani said Quran was corrupted?
in fact they do it all the time , in fact they dont consider it word of God at all.

Agar hum bible ko Totally untampered form mein word of God maan len to musalman hone ki zarurat hee kya hai? fact of the matter is ke wo apni book ko word of God maante hen aur him Quran ko . Agar quran ko Allah ki kitab maan len to musalman na ho jayen.

hadd ho gai yaar aap ki.. kuch soch samjh ker likha kero.

FahadBhatti

There is no copyright on who holds the true interpretation of Quran. If Qadianis interpret that Ayah differently, it is their problem.
phir to la ilaha illaAllah ka bhi apna tarjama nikal len aur khud ko muslim keh len. Maani hee to asal cheez hai jisko maanna hota hai , sirf lafz nahin hain.

main agar kahun tum "tum mujhay khotay nazar aatay ho" to iss ke 2 matlab ho sakte hen.Tumhare case mein dono sahi bhi ho sakte hen :D

jokes apart lekin matlab hee to asal cheez hai

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
so called followers claim their divinity and thats called shirk.
You hold your ear from the left side or the right. Its the same. Ghulam Mirza is a dead so you can't charge him with blasphemy, but his followers are around. Same with the Christians and Hindus. They do the same. Like I said you can't be selective and treat two group of people differently who are doing the same thing.

No one in pakistan ridicules a christian God or Jesus christ for gods sake.
This jannat mirza lady is wearing a cross across her hips, would you ok if a christain or hindu wore a locket with a picture of Khana kaaba like this?

baqi Qadianion ka bara jo merzi kerte rahen , anbia aur Allah ko bura bhala kehte rahen aur aap expect kerein ke buhat pyar se pesh aaya jaye.?
I can show you shia's doing the same if not worse. And you don't see shirk as anything at all? The biggest crime of all as mentioned by Allah himself?

Wah G wah!

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who are you to decide what is misleading? For other religions followers, Islam is misleading. What would you do against them? Make them illegal?

A person(you) who is unable to understand Comments is sharing his "Valuable" thoughts

Did you find any Muslim Misleading Christian by saying We do not think you non muslim ?
Or
Did you find any Muslim Misleading Christian by saying and Oh we do not say that Jesus is not god we are also christens only difference is we consider Muhammad SW a prophets as well ?

Ahmadi do all of above with Muslims. Few year back on Mubashar Luqman program an Ahmadi Leader lie on national tv that We do not consider non ahmadi as non muslims. That is called misleading other.

and by the way Ahmadi are ashamed of Mirza Qadyani themself as they do not like to be called as Qadyani (a reference to thier so called prophet)

Where as we Muslim take it as pride to be called as Madni

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Where as we Muslim take it as pride to be called as Madni
Madni is arabic means citizen or civil or followers of the Madiniyaa sufi order of Mohd Hasan Ibn Hamza Al Madani. I dunno how desi's have flipped it to mean anything related to Prophet Mohammed s.a.w?

Mughal1

toheene mazhab ke baare main baat kerne se pehle ye jaanana zaroori hai keh toheen asal main hoti kia hai ya kia ho sakti hai.

toheen sirf aur sirf woh baat ho sakti hai jo yaa to gaali ho ya phir hansi mazaaq udaana ho kisi shakhs ya kissi shai ka jis ka maqsad kissi ko neechaa dikhaan ya zaleelo khawaar kerna ho is amal se. sanjeeda baaten kerna aur sawaalo jawaab kerna kisi maamle main sachayee maloom kerne ke liye qatan toheen nahin hoti agar adaab ko malhooze khaatir rakha jaaye to.

agar koi toheen ki isse behter tareef ker sakta hai to mujhe khushi ho gi. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

arifkarim

toheene mazhab ke baare main baat kerne se pehle ye jaanana zaroori hai keh toheen asal main hoti kia hai ya kia ho sakti hai.

toheen sirf aur sirf woh baat ho sakti hai jo yaa to gaali ho ya phir hansi mazaaq udaana ho kisi shakhs ya kissi shai ka jis ka maqsad kissi ko neechaa dikhaan ya zaleelo khawaar kerna ho is amal se. sanjeeda baaten kerna aur sawaalo jawaab kerna kisi maamle main sachayee maloom kerne ke liye qatan toheen nahin hoti agar adaab ko malhooze khaatir rakha jaaye to.

agar koi toheen ki isse behter tareef ker sakta hai to mujhe khushi ho gi. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.
But why punish for blasphemy?