Blind Spot of Imran Khan

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Blind Spot of Imran Khan
images

Saifullah Niazi inside his car.

Very few People know that when it comes to trusting people PTI chairman Imran khan has a blind spot rather soft belly of PTI from where it can easily be targeted and tarnished.

The Name of this blind spot is non other then Saifullah Niazi the additional secretary General of the party ,a controversial and often dubious character.

Saif Niazi Influences PTI like no other.His role is the same in PTI like that of Saleem Malik in Pakistan Cricket team.Although a great batsman and match winner Nobody could trust malik with money matters.The same goes for saif niazi ,he is intelligent ,wicked and delivers the good but at the same time you cant be sure about his true intentions.

During recent peace march ugly scenes were witness near Hatala camp D I khan where khan was to spend night in Ali Amin's farm house.Respectable and Honorable guests from punjab ,sindh and even KPk were stopped on main entrance and were asked to show entry passes.The illiterate private guards of Ali Amin could not recognize even the higher leadership of PTI.PTI president Javed Hashmi was stopped and asked for the pass.That was indeed a hilarious but sad scene.He said"AAP mujay jaanty nahi mai kon hoon" the guard reply was " hogay apnay ilaaky kai khan laiken yahan pass dikana parey gaa"

S Hameed from Gujranwala,a leading textile mill owner and industrialist was stopped ,he was arguing with the guards but to no avail.It was pathetic to see such senior PTI leaders being insulted in such a nasty way.

Now all of you will be curious how this whole case is related to The BIG Saif .Actually ,when khan announced waziristan march.The whole ex PTI management of southern district including D I khan wanted to perfectly plan the Peace march. D i khan management has arranged for chairman's stay at D I khan stadium where tents were to be erected and IK had to stay in one of the 6 rooms of the stadium.freshly barbiqued lambs were to be served to the guests.

Safi niazi was observing this whole hard work of PTI folks with a wicked smile.Ali Amin Gandapur a new comer to PTI but a regular visitor and host of Saif belonged to a rich family of D i Khan.Saif gave green signal to Ali Amin to prepare for Khan's stay.

Ali Amin was initially a bit confused as how can he snatch the honour of hosting IK when the whole southern region PTI establishment has already made preparations for it.Saif Niazi gave him a pat in the back and said"abhi tum nai samjo gai,tum tayyario shoroo kero khan tumarey farm house he pr tehrain gay chahey kuch be ho jaaye"

Thus ,the whole scenario unfolded.The foreign ladies from abroad ,the code pink was not given any passes etc and they were lost.same was the case with laureen booth the sister in law of Tony blair (who converted to islam) .she was so angry that she announced going back.A whole coaster loaded with foreign media Representative also got lost.It was a few frantic calls from die hard PTI workers that the whole foreign delegation disasters could be avoided and code pink and the rest were accommodated some how.

Ask the peace march participants who went to hatala's farm house that night and how hundred's of them were humiliated ,they will tell you the real life story with a ting of salt.

Additionally, It is because of Saif and his freinds(Arif Alvi,Azhar Tariq,naeem etc) that party elections could not be held and they are using delaying tactics.It is said that more then 2 million votes were not registered (rather intentionally not submitted or selectively uploaded to the data base).Hamid khan and the data analyst team caught this mis appropriation red handed.now its getting harder for saif and his fellows to do some hanky panky in this data base.so they are now using delaying tactics to avoid intra party elections so that the time of general elections come and they could re-gain their positions with out any hassle.

Farrukh Habib the ISF president of Pakistan has already suffered much with the hands of this Mafia ,If Javed Hasmi hadnt come to his rescue it would have been almost impossible for him to be on the current position because Saif niazi has issued cancellation order of ISF election thus rendering him illegal president.

So my friends of PTI ,thats how your party is being abused by the TITANIC saif.In this old age its not possible for me to confront the Mafia's inside PTI.but majority of you IK lovers and PTI members are young you can take all of them on.Beat them in this intra party election.They already know there defeat,you just have to fix the last nail in there coffin.

Lets all hope for a Clean PTI of these rats and a better Pakistan.

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rats but they are clean and not corrupt and all want change. PPP, PML-N, MQM will try everything to tarnish PTI & IK's image, agay dhekho yeah kia kia dramay aur hath kanday kartay hain.

ShaadPak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
They will attack PTI and IK, From Left, Right, Front and Back... But its really great that PTI'ers are now very smart and intelligent... Keep it up young men...

mujh92

MPA (400+ posts)

ماں صدقے اِتنی انگلش ضائع کر دی
True, Due to security concerns arrangements have to be made, also how it would look like if arrangements were for only 100 people and there entered 1000- people and every one want to sleep next to IK.
I cant understand purpose of this article. PTI members need to understand that although IK is always very public and and does not have protocol when in public,but he needs some private spave as well. I dont think i need to explain any thing else now.

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Apnay Moun Mian Mithu (bigsmile)

It may be the case but come on - you have to admit that this piece wouldn't even merit a place in the worst of tabloid journals ;-) I would gladly take the story of a baby born half horse and half human over this one any day.....

I tried really hard to read 1/3 of the article and had to stop - I guess the friendly neighborhood maasee kutnee would have written a better and much juicy and spicier piece ;-) the author could have at least tried to make it interesting to read....

Sedqal

It may be the case but come on - you have to admit that this piece wouldn't even merit a place in the worst of tabloid journals ;-) I would gladly take the story of a baby born half horse and half human over this one any day.....

I tried really hard to read 1/3 of the article and had to stop - I guess the friendly neighborhood maasee kutnee would have written a better and much juicy and spicier piece ;-) the author could have at least tried to make it interesting to read....

I think there is a bit of power struggle going on in PTI (this shahkar screams PTI supporter (bigsmile)). Though this chap is in negative limelight for some time (couple more stories about him screwing great khan - allegorical not literal)

mrk123

I think there is a bit of power struggle going on in PTI (this shahkar screams PTI supporter (bigsmile)). Though this chap is in negative limelight for some time (couple more stories about him screwing great khan - allegorical not literal)

Its natural to have power struggles in a political party - after all its a political party :-)

I have no way of knowing but its fascinating that similar stories from within PPP, PMLn, PMLq, MQM, ANP are ever covered this extensively. I have to give it to PMLn spin doctors for being innovative and relentless ;-)

It may well be true but thats beside the point - what amuses me is that these stories are a true reflection of the conspiratorial mindset thats so prevalent in our society at every level.

Sedqal

Its natural to have power struggles in a political party - after all its a political party :-)

I have no way of knowing but its fascinating that similar stories from within PPP, PMLn, PMLq, MQM, ANP are ever covered this extensively. I have to give it to PMLn spin doctors for being innovative and relentless ;-)

It may well be true but thats beside the point - what amuses me is that these stories are a true reflection of the conspiratorial mindset thats so prevalent in our society at every level.

Haha that right. The real show will begin some one month before the general elections and I am going to thoroughly enjoy that. Though this time fact is PTI started first and took advantage a tech savvy team so they can't complain much.

Altaf Lutfi

Look at the words supposedly spoken by the guard to Javed Hashmi " aap apnay ilaqay k khan hon gey..." idiots chhup naheen patay jab PTI k khilaaf jhoot k toomar likhtay hain.