Bradford to Rawalpindi

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can’t imagine traveling for that long. Kudos to the passengers who made the trip. This is / was a one in a lifetime experience.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
koi pata karo ye log pohnce ya abhi tak Raaste hi main hain..................................... ? ? ? ? ? ?

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How old is this video by the way? And he was saying, take A23 from German-Yogusalavian border and it will go directly to Pakistan.... Really?

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
How old is this video by the way? And he was saying, take A23 from German-Yogusalavian border and it will go directly to Pakistan.... Really?
isi liye tou hum fikarmand hain.........................ye log kahan rahe gaye.................german se Pakistan tou Direct rasta he.................................. ? ☺???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This use to happen a lot in the 60s and 70s. Most of the old wagons operating in pindi were brought over this way by road.

Imranpak

It is a video from the 1970's when such journeys were rather common. Would be next to impossible to embark on such a journey now.

Pathfinder

my dad's older brother did a trip to Pakistan from Bradford in the 1970's. I have been thinking of doing it and as soon as things settle down InShaAllah

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is a video from the 1970's when such journeys were rather common. Would be next to impossible to embark on such a journey now.

Guess someone has done the impossible now.

From Canada to Kartharpur(Pakistan) on a Bus Trip.

Renegade

MPA (400+ posts)
Those were the days, Mustansar Hussain Tarar's travelogue 'Nikley tere talaash mein' is based on such a journey.