Breaking News; Nawaz Sharif seen on Lahore

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
Certain moral limits should be observed under all circumstances. I am definitely one of the staunch critics of Nawaz Sharif and PML ( N ) and abhor them all but wont stoop too low to the level that you are mentioning. And I would like to request you to please remove this thread too as Quran directs us to respect the species called 'Human'. Thank you.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
Certain moral limits should be observed under all circumstances. I am definitely one of the staunch critics of Nawaz Sharif and PML ( N ) and abhor them all but wont stoop too low to the level that you are mentioning. And I would like to request you to please remove this thread too as Quran directs us to respect the species called 'Human'. Thank you.
So u r Neutral ??

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this is making fun of a injured dog ... how much pain is that dod having can you imagine.he is paralyzed ?

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
I am
So u r Neutral ??
I am not neutral at all. You better check my comment as I expressed my hatred for Nawaz and his league but wont approve of anything immoral as you posted. How come and who will approve of your scheme of comparing a disabled dog with a living human being. Certainly, not. I am 100% with Imran Khan and support him at all costs.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I felt sorry for the dog at start and expected a bad outcome since he was in the road ?
Even the dogs are faking it to beg on streets of Lahore ? .

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dog isn't injured! the dog is playing tricks. watch the video again specially last 5 seconds
آخری پانچ سیکنڈ میں یہ کتے کا بچہ دراصل لندن مے فئیر پہنچ گیا تھا اسی لیے یہ حرامی نسل کا کتے کا بچہ بالکل ٹھیک ہوگیا