Breaking: Police Constable shot dead in Model Town, Lahore

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI killing its own police now ?
Own police.. Police has no right no enter into some one house without warrent.... How would you know that person entering in your home during night is a policeman or a robber... My own uncle was taken away from the door step without any charges or warrant police donot even bother to inform the family. Family came to know only because some muhallay dar saw this. This is how own police work.

I Mian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اگر یہ سچ ہے تو یہ اچھا نہیں ہوا ایسا نہیں ہونا چاہئیے تھا
If someone enter in the house illegally he can be shot
This imported government raided Walid Iqbal’s home without warrants and even if they have warrant they need permission from the chairman of senate

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
My own uncle was taken away from the door step without any charges or warrant police donot even bother to inform the family. Family came to know only because some muhallay dar saw this. This is how own police work.
Sorry to hear that - Hope he is back now.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its obvious that Imran Khan is playing in the hands of Qadri and is trying to invite Martial Law by creating anarchy in the country. Thats why his supporters have given freedom to bullets today.
Stop lying.
Yours is typical propaganda of fascists and RSS goons.

Eyeaan

Fascist criminals of PDM don't care for any laws. Brut force and violation of human rights is their politics.
The Whole of Punjab government setup is illegal and the police action is without any legal authority and law.

بے غیرت بے حیا
قوم فروش بھڑوا
، باجوا باجوا

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
haan yaad aya, wohi na jis k khilaf last 4 years mai PTI nai kuch nahi kia bulkay ulta police officers ko promote ker dia ...

PTI bhi model town issue ko sirf jalson ki siasat mai use kerti hai but when it had power, it did nothing.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1246059089869889536
err...I think you are confusing PTI with PMLN. PTI doesnt come into power to appoint thanedars. junior level postings are an internal matter of the police, just like armed forces.
Only top level appointments are made by the govt . (COAS, IGP etc)

and your post doesnt answer my point.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
FTgE-0hWIAEIs18

stranger

drama... khud maar ke naam PTI ka laga do. police ke hotay huay or kon qatal ker sakt ahai... koi bhi police wala warrant ke baghair ghar main ghusay to in ko aag laga do, taizab phainko.. ye kuttay qanoon ki zuban nahi samajhtay to in ko in ki zuban main jawab dena ho ga... zulm hi zulm.. aakhir kab tak??

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
اری او بلو تیری باتیں میں کیوں یاد رکھوں۔ اپنی باتیں تو آپے یاد رکھ۔
Oye janwar, Mariyam ke dalal.. tu bakwas band kar. subha shaam bhonk raha.. Agar teri baji thandi ho jaaye gi ab...

SZM

Councller (250+ posts)
Pmln can go up to any extent, so the possibility is there that might be the person on the roof is also belong to pmln. They are darambaz. A fair trial should be run