Bremen (Germany) Police arrests a Pakistani on charges of Spying

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bremen. A man originally from Pakistan IT engineer is according to a report the magazine "Focus" have spied a renowned high-tech company in Bremen. A Mobile Task Force of the Bremen Police have arrested him on Wednesday morning.

The officials had assumed that he wanted to break away from Bremen. A spokesman for the local office in Karlsruhe took it upon request of Weser-Kurier online no position on Thursday.
The 28-year-old scientist is said to have illegally obtained secret studies on control and navigation of unmanned aerial vehicles, the magazine reported. The suspicious engineer had apparently acquired the technical knowledge to bring targeted by the army deployed in Afghanistan surveillance drone to crash. A senior employee of the company was able to track the mutmalichenSpion, reported "Focus." The state protection have found substantial evidence. (Reuters)

Source: http://www.weser-kurier.de/bremen/v...er-Polizei-nimmt-Spion-fest-_arid,535257.html

Translated by Google

CanPak2

Minister (2k+ posts)
Illegal studies on drones - 28.03.2013
[h=1]Bremer police arrested spy[/h]Bremen. A man originally from Pakistan IT engineer is according to a report the magazine "Focus" have spied a renowned high-tech company in Bremen. A Mobile Task Force of the Bremen Police have arrested him on Wednesday morning.

• not connected to Facebook
    dummy_facebook.png

• not connected to Twitter
    dummy_twitter.png

• not connected to Google+
    dummy_gplus.png

• Settings

816061_1_teasersmallnocrop_515440b845c6d.jpg
dpa, Julian Stratenschulte
A drone of the Lower Saxony Police flies at a press screening in Hanover.

The officials had assumed that he wanted to break away from Bremen. A spokesman for the local office in Karlsruhe took it upon request of Weser-Kurier online no position on Thursday.
The 28-year-old scientist is said to have illegally obtained secret studies on control and navigation of unmanned aerial vehicles, the magazine reported. The suspicious engineer had apparently acquired the technical knowledge to bring targeted by the army deployed in Afghanistan surveillance drone to crash. A senior employee of the company was able to track the mutmalichenSpion, reported "Focus." The state protection have found substantial evidence. (Reuters)

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think he might got some visa problems and over stayed in the country ? As far as this technology is concerned, it is available on You- tube and is not secret anymore ? A hobby remote controlled Aero Modeller has no problem with this technology. Unfortunately, in Pakistan you- tube is closed, whereas other people can watch this... ? AR DRONE 2 - REVIEW (Watch till the end, this is the same toy as in Photo).

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think he might got some visa problems and over stayed in the country ? As far as this technology is concerned, it is available on You- tube and is not secret anymore ? A hobby remote controlled Aero Modeller has no problem with this technology. Unfortunately, in Pakistan you- tube is closed, whereas other people can watch this... ? AR DRONE 2 - REVIEW (Watch till the end, this is the same toy as in Photo).

I wish that this issue be as small as you are considering it to be. But I am afraid it is not.

The german version of Global hawk, a.k.a Euro hawk is a joint venture of EADS and Northorp grumann. and some of EADS's locations are in Bremen, Nordenham, and Hamburg. All north west german cities. And for sure the composite materials used in building these and some other UAVs comes from SGL Carbon, a part of SGL Group which is also located in more or less same part of germany.

AR Drone you can buy here for 250 to 300 euros from ebay and do what ever research you want to carry on them. for that you dont need SEK (spezial einsatz kommando) be coming after you.

The matter bothers me because a couple of years, (2 - 3 i guess) ago and I met a student in bremen who left his job at NESCOM for higher studies in bremen. I hope it is not him. ;)

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
WOW, thn its him for sure man... why would anyone leave his job in nescom otherwise?

I wish that this issue be as small as you are considering it to be. But I am afraid it is not.

The german version of Global hawk, a.k.a Euro hawk is a joint venture of EADS and Northorp grumann. and some of EADS's locations are in Bremen, Nordenham, and Hamburg. All north west german cities. And for sure the composite materials used in building these and some other UAVs comes from SGL Carbon, a part of SGL Group which is also located in more or less same part of germany.

AR Drone you can buy here for 250 to 300 euros from ebay and do what ever research you want to carry on them. for that you dont need SEK (spezial einsatz kommando) be coming after you.

The matter bothers me because a couple of years, (2 - 3 i guess) ago and I met a student in bremen who left his job at NESCOM for higher studies in bremen. I hope it is not him. ;)