Building a Hindu Temple in Islamabad, right or wrong ?

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These Mullahs have marginalized Islam.There is nothing wrong building a Hindu temple in Islamabad if no public funds used.What about if they shut down all Musjids in non Muslim countries and there are thousands of them.

kayawish

These Mullahs have marginalized Islam.There is nothing wrong building a Hindu temple in Islamabad if no public funds used.What about if they shut down all Musjids in non Muslim countries and there are thousands of them.
Zakir Naik is not mullah he is Doctor and PhD ...

Sn Sunny

this lazy government is so sleepy who is just caught in different trap day by day and now every community is hate them

Pakistan2017

If you claim that the govt. of Pakistan has allocated 100 million from tax payers' money, then tell me don't the Hindus pay tax in Pakistan? If so, then whatever the money the Govt. of Pakistan has given for the Temple, it is from the tax that the Hindus are paying.

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
agreed you are right all over the world there are mosques and all given permission to build.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
I dont agree with DR Zakir naik ! Actually Javed Ahmed Ghamdi Explained it best ! Hindu of Pakistan are not Dimmis of Islamic state !! They are Citizen of Pakistan !! They Pay Taxes !! They have same Rights as Other Pakistanis !!! Dr Zakir Naik is using rulings which is against Dimmis ! A punishment for non muslims by Allah in Times of Prophet .. Hindu Pakistani are not conquered by Muslims !! Watch JAved Ahmed Ghamdi !! IF I live in abroad here Govt build Mosque for us cause we are citizen of this country !!! and cause we pay tax its our money is used for us

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
I have no comment for people who want to support shirk with their money and words.Imagine being a participant in this. As for as if Hindus want to build a temple with their own money on their own land. It should be not a problem and the fact they already have several temples in Pakistan is a statement itself

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have no comment for people who want to support shirk with their money and words.Imagine being a participant in this. As for as if Hindus want to build a temple with their own money on their own land. It should be not a problem and the fact they already have several temples in Pakistan is a statement itself
Thats because you cant think beyond your hardcore extremist salafi/wahabi views just like Dr Zakir

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I dont agree with DR Zakir naik ! Actually Javed Ahmed Ghamdi Explained it best ! Hindu of Pakistan are not Dimmis of Islamic state !! They are Citizen of Pakistan !! They Pay Taxes !! They have same Rights as Other Pakistanis !!! Dr Zakir Naik is using rulings which is against Dimmis ! A punishment for non muslims by Allah in Times of Prophet .. Hindu Pakistani are not conquered by Muslims !! Watch JAved Ahmed Ghamdi !! IF I live in abroad here Govt build Mosque for us cause we are citizen of this country !!! and cause we pay tax its our money is used for us
Dr saab should stick to what is his field of expertise which is dawah and comparative religion. Trying to become a mufti and issuing fatwas is not his thing and does huge blunders in it, for which he was almost kicked out of Malaysia also.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
You dont get it ! Cause you think Hindus of pak are Dimis but they are not! They pay tax just like any Pakistani !!! If Govt can put sha Faisal Mosque on public land in Islamabad! If Govt can pay for public mosque same hindu pakistani have rights !!

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
You dont get it ! Cause you think Hindus of pak are Dimis but they are not! They pay tax just like any Pakistani !!! If Govt can put sha Faisal Mosque on public land in Islamabad! If Govt can pay for public mosque same hindu pakistani have rights !!
I get it
I don't want to participate in shirk
You are a smart person you want to , what can I say

knowledge88

If you claim that the govt. of Pakistan has allocated 100 million from tax payers' money, then tell me don't the Hindus pay tax in Pakistan? If so, then whatever the money the Govt. of Pakistan has given for the Temple, it is from the tax that the Hindus are paying.
Muslims and Hindus who live in the USA, Canada, Europe, they all pay taxes, but their government never build a mosque or a temple by their tax payers money. I wonder why. There is not a single mosque or a single temple in whole UK or in the USA which were built by their rich governments by their tax payers money.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
I think if Pakistan was a secular country like India no problem