Bullet points of JUSTICE WAJIH's Below given letter.

Gritty

Citizen
images

This thread is again and again deleted by some rogue team member of Siasat.pk,I am re-posting again and again.

Bullet points of JUSTICE WAJIH's Below given letter.

1 ) Unwarranted actions were taken against SCAD (Standing Committee for accountability and discipline ) and Malik yusuf Gabol (Memeber of JW-Tribunal).

2) We were hearing that a letter from you (IK)which had been drafted by Shireen Mazari will be sent to US as EID gift.

3) Instead of waiting that long a so called "Private and Confidential" letter I received on 7th which was posted the same date on Insaf.pk and also leaked to all media.

4) Mr. Chairman, it is the fourth time that an illegal attempt has been made to show the door to the party Election Tribunal.

5) Tribunal worked selflessly and successfully to make PTI an Institution but the fruits of that success are being denied to the highly motivated member of the party, someone who distinguishes PTI from the rest of the political entities.

6) Tribunal was formed by the Consensus of Core Committee not just by you.

7) I fail to understand as to from where it has been inferred that the Tribunal was saddled with a “time bound existence”.??

8) Tribunal dissolved all organizations (to which you agreed and accepted) but instead of establishing neutral care taker setup ,the same discredited office bearers were given back charge.why??

9) You said Tribunal is damaging PTI ,actually those who are damaging PTI are not the ideological cadre of the party nor people sitting in Tribunal but if you look closely,you will find them all encircling you.

10) Regarding your request, to immediately refrain from issuing any more pronouncements, all I can say is that, like before, the matter shall be laid before the Tribunal on 13-7-2015, when it is next scheduled to meet.

-------------------------------------------------

Dear Chairman,

To begin with, ostensibly, unwarranted actions were recently taken against SCAD (Standing Committee on Accountability and Discipline) and Mr.Yusuf Malik Gabol, a respected member of the PTI Election Tribunal. Copies of the two show cause notices and their respective replies are attached (attachments 1, 2, 2a, 3, & 4). Their faults : Translating the PTI vision.

Meanwhile, we were hearing that a letter, as distinguished from a notice, was in the offing for me. It was also in the air that such letter had been prepared by Ms. Shireen Mazari and was being vetted by others for issuance by your good self. Hearing this, I retorted that such may be reserved for an Eid gift to me!

However, matters could not wait that long and your letter dated 4-7-2015, was received by me (per email) on 7-7-2015, also getting posted on insaf.pk the same day (7-7-2015). Please note that a letter marked, “Private and Confidential” was also, probably, issued to the electronic and print media. So much for the alacrity and perspicuity of the Chairman’s Secretariat.

Mr. Chairman, it is the fourth time that an attempt has been made to show the door to the party Election Tribunal and of those two consist of your personal letters to me. Let it here be made perfectly clear that being the head of the Tribunal means nothing personally to me. Yet it means a lot to PTI, its democratization and co-related
institutionalization. Towards this end we, at the Tribunal, have worked ceaselessly and, what is more, selflessly. In a manner of speaking, we have also succeeded, but the fruits of that success are being denied to the highly motivated member of the party, someone who distinguishes PTI from the rest of the political entities.

It is incorrect that “as Chairman of the party” you set up the Election Tribunal. It was by consensus set up by the PTI Core Committee. The Tribunal did not have, as, with respect, you say, “a one point agenda”. As you have acknowledged, the Tribunal was to probe “into the petitions in relation to the intra-party Elections 2013”. Of these the Tribunal was assigned, took up and disposed of 76 petitions from all over Pakistan (attachment 5, excerpt of minutes of the 2nd Core Committee meeting dated, 12-10-2013, envisaging appointment of the Intra Party Election Tribunal).

On 17-10-2014, the Tribunal in the face of wide spread wrong doings, refrained from individualizing its findings and in each case branding the wrong doers. The Tribunal, in the background of the recommendations of the Noorani Commission and the proposed unanimous recommendations of the Constitution Review Committee, decided to curtail the tenure of the, generally, offending party office bearers and organizations, with some exceptions, to two years. For the fresh elections, a period of 5 months, ending 18-3-2015, was available and was required to be utilized, failing which the offices and organizations were deemed to cease on 18-3-2015. While the Tribunal’s decision was accepted and no question whatever about it’s mandate was raised, nothing towards holding the fresh Intra Party Elections was done.

Thus it was that the Tribunal again met on 18-3-2015, declared the offices and organizations to have ceased, leaving the office of the Chairman intact and extended further time for fresh elections within another three months. The elections were to be conducted by caretakers who themselves could not be candidates in the elections. The Order dated 18-3-2015, too, was accepted on 24-3-2015.

However, caretakers were not appointed and the same discredited office bearers were continued. Purportedly, on the same date, the Tribunal was disbanded, in spite of the fact that the Tribunal, in its orders, had reserved the power of implementation to itself. The Tribunal did not accept its premature an unauthorized termination. At this stage, you yourself asked the Tribunal for three weeks’ time for appointment of caretakers. This was allowed. However, not caretakers but organizers were appointed, termed as an Interim setup, with no restrictions to participate in the fresh elections. This was a virtual invitation to play with loaded dice to those who had already rigged the 2013 Intra Party Elections. Such was illegal. The Tribunal declined to accept it. Hence its fourth so called dissolution.

Mr. Chairman, it is maintained that the Tribunal had been delving in matters outside the Tribunal’s mandate. It is said:

“For instance, the Tribunal had no authority to order shortening the terms of office bearers of the Party as these were contained in the PTI Constitution. Nor did the Tribunal have the authority to assert that a caretaker set up be appointed immediately, members of which would not be able to participate in the next intra party elections.”

The Tribunal shortened the terms of only such office bearers as, generally, had been thrown up by dint of a flawed election. As to restriction on the caretakers to participate in the forthcoming elections, the object was no more than to preclude the incumbents from polluting the fresh electoral exercise, as well.

I fail to understand as to from where it has been inferred that the Tribunal was saddled with a “time bound existence”.

Mr. Chairman, you may be endowed with powers to interpret the PTI Constitution. But that does not include a licence to say that an Election Tribunal was intended only as a specific fact finding body, limited to making recommendations only nor that it is not a juridic body, albeit its mandate to adjudicate all (then) pending election petitions, covering the Intra Party Elections, 2013. If that was not so, how and why was it that, following upon the Tribunal’s Order dated 17-10-2014, you went a-top the Azadi Bus and vowed to implement the Tribunal’s decision, rendered on such date.

Before concluding, let me record the ultimate surprise. Your good self has stated:

“On the instigation of a man with question marks over his conduct including on financial matters – and I had warned you about him – you chose to target senior and respectable Party members in what has evidently become a personalized vendetta.”

I do not know, which man and which instigation are you referring to. I do, however, know that you never met nor wrote, either to me or to the Tribunal, warning of any person or of his conduct or of any financial matters. Perhaps, your office did not allow you sufficient time space to read the letter, before subscribing signature to it.

As to damaging the party, surely, it is not the Tribunal or the followers of the PTI ideology, who may be imputed such blame. Perhaps, if you condescend to look around yourself, such elements may not be far to find.

Regarding your request, to immediately refrain from issuing any more pronouncements, all I can say is that, like before, the matter shall be laid before the Tribunal on 13-7-2015, when it is next scheduled to meet.

Sincerely,
Wajihuddin Ahmed.

Source : http://92newshd.tv/urdu/خان-صاحب-آپکے-اردگرد-مفاد-پرست-لوگ-ہیں/

Last edited by a moderator:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Justice wajih thread Deleted Again and Again!

Why you don't provide source? @ mods please delete, no source

Faisal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Kindly add source or your thread will be deleted again

Gritty

Citizen

What you mean by source??you mean the email letter screen shot?

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bhai sahab app ko source provide kernay main koi masla dar paish aa raha hai to woh b likh dain warna thread k delete honay k liye tyar rahain, phr app kahain ge Admin biased hai jab ke forum ke rules app khud follow nahee ker rahay.

eye-eye-PTI

What you mean by source??you mean the email letter screen shot?

No, provide the link where you got this info from? any News paper? any official facebook or twitter account?

Faisal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

No, It has to be authentic from a channel or a newspaper

eye-eye-PTI

Obviously the source is an email??you can confirm from Justice Wajihuddin directly

are you trying to say Justice Wajih sent you an email to upload this letter on siasat.pk ?

eye-eye-PTI

Admin please delete this thread, he does not have any credible source of info. God knows where he got this email from.

ali-raj

CHalo jee, KPK Trica ka eik aur haram.. sorry Hawari online job hasil kar chuka hai.

GeoG

Admin, please delete the thread
because it shows our True Face hidden behind Democratic mask, just like any other party

Don't under estimate Justice Wajih, he is an honest / upright and determined man
He quit being judge of SC as he did not wish to take oath other than constitution of Pakistan
He did not care about his career and his earnings were at stake

He knows Law of Land more than anyone in PTI
He knows that political parties has to work under constitution of Pakistan framework
Don't be surprised if he takes IK to court where he will not say a word, as always ...

Exactly, Iftikhar Chaudhry was culprit because he took ONE oath under PCO.

And Wajih Ud DIn is corrupt because he did not even take a single OATH under Musharaf. For honesty, you have to have supported General Musharaf and polished his boots at some stage, or you totally lack honesty in its all forms.

because it shows our True Face hidden behind Democratic mask, just like any other party

Don't under estimate Justice Wajih, he is an honest / upright and determined man
He quit being judge of SC as he did not wish to take oath other than constitution of Pakistan

He knows that political parties has to work under constitution of Pakistan framework
Don't be surprised if he takes IK to court where he will not say a word, as always ...

Btw the PTI foreign funds case is in court, and the LAWYER for PTI has PLEAD that he has a BACKACHE, so he needs a stay order.

lolz @ people hiding behind stay orders, hahahahahahahahahahahaha

btw good luck with the stay order, all decisions would start coming in soon, whether tis 35 punctures stories, defamation, foreign funding or Hundi, all of them.

Gritty

Citizen

Yes Justice Wajih looks very upright man.