Businessman and Trader Experts Reaction on Federal Budget

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Game is on. I love Imran khan idea, let the business make the money and create jobs for other to earn as well. Others were just looting the people
Yeah but considering the number of greedy people in our society, I hope it doesn't become just another way for the rich to get richer and the poor shoved further down the pit of poverty....
Benefits should trickle down to the bottom...

imalam

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeah but considering the number of greedy people in our society, I hope it doesn't become just another way for the rich to get richer and the poor shoved further down the pit of poverty....
Benefits should trickle down to the bottom...
Totally agree broo.

surfer

yes, I am telling you the current situation. The traditional work is less to find and great competition among companies driving down rates. This is my opinion only.
IT exports grew 40% this year
Key point: Micro enterprises, independent consultants and freelancers have contributed around $500 million to IT and ITeS exports and the annual domestic revenue exceeds $1 billion.

Dont know what you mean by traditional work, but IT is still the growth area and there is a lot of new tech with lots of opportunities. In the UK they are struggling to meet demand, and there is a great opportunity with home working being a lot more acceptable now.

You are right about prices falling, but this is also an opportunity. Most of the big indian companies have become too expensive and this also presents an opportunity. However, the challenge is still Sales.

I always tell youngsters to get into IT...it will always grow. You just need to learn the right skills and keep "upskilling".

iltaf

IT exports grew 40% this year
Key point: Micro enterprises, independent consultants and freelancers have contributed around $500 million to IT and ITeS exports and the annual domestic revenue exceeds $1 billion.

Dont know what you mean by traditional work, but IT is still the growth area and there is a lot of new tech with lots of opportunities. In the UK they are struggling to meet demand, and there is a great opportunity with home working being a lot more acceptable now.

You are right about prices falling, but this is also an opportunity. Most of the big indian companies have become too expensive and this also presents an opportunity. However, the challenge is still Sales.

I always tell youngsters to get into IT...it will always grow. You just need to learn the right skills and keep "upskilling".

Currently, there is shortage of IT resources since covid situation has relaxed and we as a company in IT are facing this problem.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
This will give opportunity to the peoples to invest rather than stash the cash.
Only the banking transaction tax will give a huge boost. Every one will put money back in banks.