Can Dr. Gholam Mujtaba Replace Altaf Hussain

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
If urdu speaking people want a genuine and good representation then I think Dr. Gholam Mujtaba would be an excellent replacement of Altaf Hussain who everyone knows is a criminal that is out there for his own interests and spreading hate and murder through sectarian violence.

Karachi could do a lot better if the good non violent members of MQM could side with Dr. Gholam Mujtaba and work for the prosperity of Karachi.

Really Karachi can become one of the richest cities in the world if sectarian and religious violence is removed from it. It is already a $100 Billion Dollar Economy.

Thoughts...comments...

EDIT: Guys I take this thread back. I should have done proper research on Mujtaba Saab before posting this. I have finished watching a few of his videos and turns out he is just another douche bag like others!

However Karachi does need a clean leadership.

Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen....I stand corrected!

Last edited:

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
He posted the following on his Facebook Page

Dr. Gholam Mujtaba: I am an Urdu-speaking & my family has inter-marriages where we have Punjabis, Pakhtoons, Sindhis, kashmiris in our family.MQM is not a representative of Urdu speakers.MQM is a scar to the families of migrants, and the statement of Mr Zulfikar Mirza was a slip of tongue when he said about the migrants instead of using the word MQM. ANP Shahi Syed's daughter in law is Urdu speaking. They r not against Urdu speakers.

http://www.facebook.com/drgholamujtaba

Last edited by a moderator:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Karachi population is under seige. There is no protection by police and government. These killers are only protection for them. How they would not vote them. First free them from this siege of these killers. They are in the jaws of crocs. They are unable to stand for their rights in front of these crocs.

woofer

Banned
What a joke ! Jo aj tak apna leader talash nahee karsay wo dosoron ky option bata ry hain. Jin ko tum vote dalte ho wohi tumi galian dete hain.

Pakistan banay say phaly Pakistan banaay ky bad koi maa lal paida nahee howa jo sahi leader kahlai.

- Quaid Azam Mahajir
- Liaqat Ali Khan Mohajir
- Mulana shukat Ali Jhor Mohajir
- Pervaiz Musharaf Mohajir
- Dr. Abdul Qadiar Khan

Pakistan ko banay wale us ko protection karne sab Mohajir hain. Koi tu paida karo Jis ny Pakistan ky kuch kia howa.

62 sal say koi leader nahee talsh kar sake. Ab zanni leader agia 5 sal us ki poja karo phir nia talsh karo. Tum log tu es qabil bhi nahee ko koi ek leader nam bata sakoo.

Luv.Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai ki replacement to koi Bhai hi ho sakta hai...........Karachi mai Decent leader ship nahi chalti Look at Zulfqar Mirza, Altaf Hussain (Sala) and so on..............

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)
This guy Dr. Gholam Mujtaba, seems like suffering from Imran Khan, PTI and MQM phobia!
All is see is status updates from him and counting the number of facebook likes.
Sure Karachi needs a new representation, but I dont think this guy is worth it! We need someone practical who can come on roads, this guy was in USA for past 30 years, have #$$ to spends on billboard advertisement and Facebook campaigns!
I just fonund another page that is against this person, and they have same concerns.
Here is the link
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Gholam-Mujtaba-Needs-Mental-Treatment/107124566054934

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
From Where you got this No. 1 Fraudia ?

[HI]He is fake.[/HI]

Last edited:

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
From Where you got this No. Fraudia ?

[HI]He is fake.[/HI]

Let me first .......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Are you talking about this JOKER?????
9e441e7aa2716322b58b5b84982b1acb.jpg

dd6bbdcf64d8007bd2a8586582f5b1be.jpg

09d77baedb035051a6ad66b2ff5bafda.jpg

images

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
First clean up the city and then let the people of Karachi decide who they want as their representatives. You and I should not be imposing any leadership on them.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
in our country political parties have no democratic system in them it always moves around one person parties bear loss when one leader who is leading its party cannot do so for any reason big example is PPP which was lost for many years after the death of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and now after the death of Benazir Bhutto it would have face same crisis if she had not developed and signed an agreement before her murder in order to stop such thing parties should develop and design some rules of succession from bottom to top

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a joke ! Jo aj tak apna leader talash nahee karsay wo dosoron ky option bata ry hain. Jin ko tum vote dalte ho wohi tumi galian dete hain.

Pakistan banay say phaly Pakistan banaay ky bad koi maa lal paida nahee howa jo sahi leader kahlai.

- Quaid Azam Mahajir- Pakistani
- Liaqat Ali Khan Mohajir- Pakistani
- Mulana shukat Ali Jhor Mohajir - Pakistani
- Pervaiz Musharaf Mohajir-Pakistani
- Dr. Abdul Qadiar Khan-Pakistani

Pakistan ko banay wale us ko protection karne sab Mohajir hain. Koi tu paida karo Jis ny Pakistan ky kuch kia howa.

62 sal say koi leader nahee talsh kar sake. Ab zanni leader agia 5 sal us ki poja karo phir nia talsh karo. Tum log tu es qabil bhi nahee ko koi ek leader nam bata sakoo.

Those traitors like you and your forefathers who had no role in the making of Pakistan are the ones who are making such noise. Losers like you and your kind are still losers in India. Wof Wof

woofer

Banned
Those traitors like you and your forefathers who had no role in the making of Pakistan are the ones who are making such noise. Losers like you and your kind are still losers in India. Wof Wof

Tell me the name of your forefather who had role in making Pakistan. Your beloved leader Raja Ranjeet Singh jis ki tum gulami karte thay. :lol::lol:

Scorpion

Banned

Look at this Most Stupid Humty Dumpty discussing ISI-CIA relations with a Gynecologist . . . . .

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha . . . .
[hilar]
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar][hilar]

Freetobeliev

Hi All,

I think we all can agree that we are worried for the future well-being of Pakistan. But I must say it is disgusting to the comments I hear you say of speaking of gholam mujtaba. He seems like a reasonable man, and yes I do hope he replaces Altaf. And he is apparently related to Liaquat Ali Khan.

And just so you all know talking about looks, he probably looks better than most of you on this blog page, and shows you guyz are pathetic to take the time to post against sum1 who is trying to do good for Pakistan.

You all are probably are nobody, dats y u are throwing stones at him to dealing with your own insecurities.

Freetobeliev

Hi guess wut u all are haters and are pathetic to take time to trash sum1 who has strong will and protecting our country. U guys need to deal with ur own insecurities.