Can Muslim girl (Bakhtawar Bhutto) marry Qadiani Boy ?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We have all right to discuss any political Party good or bad work .
As concerning marriage of the girl .
No one has the right to think anyone‘s very private matter .
Will be nonsense to discuss such private matter on this political Forum .

Do not try to take the role of father of anybody’s girl .
Mr.Zerdari and Bilawal must had investigated about the person already .
What we can say to her is only one sentence , which is !!!
„ All The Best Bakhtawar „ !!!!

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am trying to enhance my knowledge If Muslim girl ( Bakhtawar Bhutto) can marry Non-Muslim (Qadiani) boy ? Dear members of this forum please enlighten me with your understanding on this issue.

Today the soul of Zulfiqar Bhutto will be in pain after seeing her grand daughter marrying to Qadiani.

Thank You
Thanks for asking this very important question to religious scholars like me on siasat.pk.

Anjaan Musafir

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am trying to enhance my knowledge If Muslim girl ( Bakhtawar Bhutto) can marry Non-Muslim (Qadiani) boy ? Dear members of this forum please enlighten me with your understanding on this issue.

Today the soul of Zulfiqar Bhutto will be in pain after seeing her grand daughter marrying to Qadiani.

Thank You
Both of them are Ahl-e-Kitab and therefore they can marry each other.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We have all right to discuss any political Party good or bad work .
As concerning marriage of the girl .
No one has the right to think anyone‘s very private matter .
Will be nonsense to discuss such private matter on this political Forum .

Do not try to take the role of father of anybody’s girl .
Mr.Zerdari and Bilawal must had investigated about the person already .
What we can say to her is only one sentence , which is !!!
„ All The Best Bakhtawar „ !!!!
Let's assume if Britts were never divided subcontinent then who in world would be protecting Islam. Islam must be thankful to us Pakistani to protect it.
There's time when people used to bring people to circle of Islam and created lot of pressure on Jannah but we Pakistani are solving this issue very wisely to kick all out circle of Islam except myself.

Anjaan Musafir

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Qadyanis are NOT ahl e kitab because for them books of cult Mirza qadyani is more holy then Quran so how you saying they are Ahl e kitab ?
It is not a question of relative importance. Kitab here means a Heavenly God's Book. Qadianis do beleive in Quran and for this reason they too are Ahl-e-Kitab.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)

Thank You

what makes us believe, that the person She is marrying is a Qadiyani ?
Why do we even care what these good for nothing children of crooks are doing with their personal lives ?