Can Muslim girl (Bakhtawar Bhutto) marry Qadiani Boy ?

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pehli baat tau ye hai ke Jhooti khabren phelane wala apne aapko muslman keh reha hai jiske baare main Quran aur Hadees main sakht alfaz istemal kiye ge gain. Dusri baat ye hai ke logon ko itna tajasus kyon hai ? halanke Quran kehta hai "wa la tajassasu " yani tajasus na karo, bara islam per amal ker rehe ho. Phir quran kehta hai ke ALLAH Sabar kerne walon ke sath hai, kya aap 4 din sabar nahi ker sakte taake aapko pata chal jaye ke haqeeqat main badna kon hai? Jo b hoga saamne aa jaye ga. Jitni research is kaam per ki hai koi tameeri kaam per ker lete. Hamare muashare ka yahi almaya hai ke dusron ke kaamon main Taang arate raho.

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
۔

دورِ حاضر کا سب سے اہم مسئلہ بختاور کی شادی ۔۔۔

یہاں کرونا کی سیکنڈ ویوو کو لے کے گانڈ پھٹی پڑی ہے پھر سے کام کاج بند ہونے کا اندیشہ ہے اور ہمارے پاس اتنا ویلا ٹائم کے چار دن سے پتہ نہی کتنے ہی تھریڈ بن گئے اس فضول موضوع پہ

قسمے بہت ہی ویلی قوم ہیں ہم

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would remove Quran from that description. Even without Quran you can have Islam, but you cannot have Islam with just Quran.

I didn't believe in Quran even when I was a practicing Muslim because I found to be a very poorly written book and many arab during Golden age of Islam didn't believe it to be word of God because of scientific mistakes in it.

I wouldn't.
You're entitled to your opinion, however biased it may be, for the only link you attach to support your personal opinion describes a few people, certainly not a majority as you had implied, who had theological differences in opinion and no qualms about the 'scientific', as you put it, content in it. The beauty that is Quran has been acknowledged by billions, believers and non believers alike, and needs not to be justified on a political forum by a less informed person like me.

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس کے اپنے گھر والیاں شادی نہیں کرتیں بھاگ جاتی ہیں ان کا اپنا لیڈر اپنی ہی پیرنی کو بیوی بنا لیتا ہے جو طلاق کے بعد عدت بھی پوری نہیں ہونے دیتی اور شادی کر لیتی ہے ، بختاور کی شادی پر ان کا سڑنا تو بنتا ہے نا؟
wahi to poch raha hoon chutye. Koi apne ghar main kuch bhi kare, tujhe is se kia takleef hai?
Teri baaji bhag kar maa ban gai, humne kabhi kuch pocha tujhse?

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is not a question of relative importance. Kitab here means a Heavenly God's Book. Qadianis do beleive in Quran and for this reason they too are Ahl-e-Kitab.
yes they do beleive in Quran where Allah clealy mansined Rasool Allah PBUH as khatem nabaeen ... they beleive in Quran where Allaj says Jesus sone of Marryium where Cult Mirza Ghulam mother name was not marryium and these Qadyanis take Mirza as Jesus naozbillah ... Qadyanis dont beleive in Quran but to fool others they say that.There are lot more things which qadyanis dont beleive and they are clearly mansioned in Quran and i dont have time to explain that here now.

Anjaan Musafir

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
yes they do beleive in Quran where Allah clealy mansined Rasool Allah PBUH as khatem nabaeen ... they beleive in Quran where Allaj says Jesus sone of Marryium where Cult Mirza Ghulam mother name was not marryium and these Qadyanis take Mirza as Jesus naozbillah ... Qadyanis dont beleive in Quran but to fool others they say that.There are lot more things which qadyanis dont beleive and they are clearly mansioned in Quran and i dont have time to explain that here now.
Thank you for the detail which I was not aware of.

Since, you are a knowledgeable person, I would like to ask something. It is a question which keeps bothering me.

When a non-Muslim wants to accept Islam and convert, he or she is asked to recite Shahada. (la-ilaha illaal-lahi, Mohammadur Rasoollilahe- which translates:

"There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the Messenger of God"
No where is Shahada, there is any mention of Mohammad (Pbh) being the last Prophet. Why is then if the person admitted into Islam purely based on reciting the Shahada (he/she is not told or asked to accept the finality of prophet hood, later on does not, he is declared non-Muslim?
It is a simple question and am seeking a simple answer.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mazrat k sath main ap say ietfaq nahi karta corruption ka paisa to wapis karna he karna hay but ek hukmran Jamat jab kisi Kafir say rishta banaiey ge to is ka asar Pakistan pay indirect ho ga he ho ga who community apnay liye relaxation lay ge he lay ge who different cheezon pay asar andaaaz hon gay
bhai paisa wapis loo and kick them out of Pakistan

kayawish

Thank you for the detail which I was not aware of.

Since, you are a knowledgeable person, I would like to ask something. It is a question which keeps bothering me.

When a non-Muslim wants to accept Islam and convert, he or she is asked to recite Shahada. (la-ilaha illaal-lahi, Mohammadur Rasoollilahe- which translates:

"There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the Messenger of God"
No where is Shahada, there is any mention of Mohammad (Pbh) being the last Prophet. Why is then if the person admitted into Islam purely based on reciting the Shahada (he/she is not told or asked to accept the finality of prophet hood, later on does not, he is declared non-Muslim?
It is a simple question and am seeking a simple answer.
i was thinking right that you also one of that cult Qadyani :) just remember never try to cross attock border otherwise "BOOM" just stay in punjab from where your cult was born.

Anjaan Musafir

i was thinking right that you also one of that cult Qadyani :) just remember never try to cross attock border otherwise "BOOM" just stay in punjab from where your cult was born.
And you were thinking wrong.
But I am a logical thinking person. If you are unable to answer my question, no problem.

I will ask someone else.

bj_008

۔

دورِ حاضر کا سب سے اہم مسئلہ بختاور کی شادی ۔۔۔

یہاں کرونا کی سیکنڈ ویوو کو لے کے گانڈ پھٹی پڑی ہے پھر سے کام کاج بند ہونے کا اندیشہ ہے اور ہمارے پاس اتنا ویلا ٹائم کے چار دن سے پتہ نہی کتنے ہی تھریڈ بن گئے اس فضول موضوع پہ

قسمے بہت ہی ویلی قوم ہیں ہم
آپ کی بات پہ ایک لطیفہ یاد آگیا ہے۔

ایک شرابی نوکری کے لیے انٹرویو دینے گیا۔ انٹرویو کے لیے ایک لڑکی بیٹھی تھی۔

لڑکی نے پوچھا : کیا آپ شرا ب پیتے ہو؟

شرابی: جی ہاں

لڑکی: کتنی

شرابی: قریب 6 پیگ روز

لڑکی: اوہ، 6 پیگ کے کتنے پیسے ہوتے ہیں؟

شرابی: تقریبا 1000 روپے،

لڑکی: کب سے پی رہے ہو؟

شرابی: قریب 15 سال سے

لڑکی: اوہ، اس کا مطلب آپ 1000 روپے کے حساب سے مہینے کا 30،000 روپیہ، شراب میں اڑاتے ہو، اور سال کا 360،000 اس حساب سے تم نے پچھلے 15 سالوں میں شراب پی کر 54 لاکھ روپے اڑا دیے۔ کیا تم جانتے ہو کہ تم اس رقم سے ایک BMW خرید سکتے تھے۔

شرابی: کیا آپ بھی پیتی ہیں۔

لڑکی: نہیں ، میں نے تو کبھی ہاتھ نہیں لگایا ۔

شرابی: چل اُٹھ فر، وکھا ۔ تیری BMW کہاں ہے۔

ہن اگو مینوں تسی بندے سمجھدار لگ دے او۔ تے عقلمند را اشا رہ کافی است!​

bj_008

And you were thinking wrong.
But I am a logical thinking person. If you are unable to answer my question, no problem.

I will ask someone else.
A non-muslim learns over the period of time that the religion of Islam is complete (الیوم اکملت۔۔۔۔۔) and there is no room for another prophet. If quranic verse is not convincing enough for your logical appetite, consider reading "Zamimeeh Khatm-e-Nabuwat" by Maulana Maududi (I'm sure you'll be able to find the pdf online; if you can't find it; let me know and I'll provide it to you).
In order to make things a bit more clear, I'll quote the example of qadianies, if you interact with them, none of them tells you that mgaq has a claim for the second coming of Muhammad (PBUH), they'll only tell you that mgaq is Mahdi and Massiah (Massih-e-Maud; btw, do you know the meanings of this term?)it's only when you are fully integrated into their community, you learn about this fact and at that point you are already quite libral towards islamic theology and accept mgaq's absurd interpretation of various quranic and islamic concepts. Yet again, to quote another example, qadianies mistranslate the 2nd verse of Al-Jumu'a and make room for the second coming of Muhammad (PBUH) but I'm sure you haven't heard about it as in my personal experience, 95% of ahmedies(assuming if you are; even if you aren't; this don't change the fact) are totally unaware of their religious heritage and foundation. They are just ahmedis because they were born to ahmedi parents. They have absolutely no idea what are mgaq's claims; falsehood, absurd revelations and whatnot.
Fun fact, right from the start, it's embedded in ahmedies' minds that mullahs are bad and worst creature on earth.

Anjaan Musafir

A non-muslim learns over the period of time that the religion of Islam is complete (الیوم اکملت۔۔۔۔۔) and there is no room for another prophet. If quranic verse is not convincing enough for your logical appetite, consider reading "Zamimeeh Khatm-e-Nabuwat" by Maulana Maududi (I'm sure you'll be able to find the pdf online; if you can't find it; let me know and I'll provide it to you).
In order to make things a bit more clear, I'll quote the example of qadianies, if you interact with them, none of them tells you that mgaq has a claim for the second coming of Muhammad (PBUH), they'll only tell you that mgaq is Mahdi and Massiah (Massih-e-Maud; btw, do you know the meanings of this term?)it's only when you are fully integrated into their community, you learn about this fact and at that point you are already quite libral towards islamic theology and accept mgaq's absurd interpretation of various quranic and islamic concepts. Yet again, to quote another example, qadianies mistranslate the 2nd verse of Al-Jumu'a and make room for the second coming of Muhammad (PBUH) but I'm sure you haven't heard about it as in my personal experience, 95% of ahmedies(assuming if you are; even if you aren't; this don't change the fact) are totally unaware of their religious heritage and foundation. They are just ahmedis because they were born to ahmedi parents. They have absolutely no idea what are mgaq's claims; falsehood, absurd revelations and whatnot.
Fun fact, right from the start, it's embedded in ahmedies' minds that mullahs are bad and worst creature on earth.
Although I have read your post in full, I will not comment on anything that you have mentioned.

I will present what I believe in. Like most people I was born in a Muslim House hold and therefore was born Muslim,grew up and remained a Muslim (I coin a phrase that Religion is an accident of Birth)..
Finality of Prophet-Hood is part of my belief. But if another person differs with me on this and his belief is different, why should it bother me? I will carry on with my belief. Why should I kill a person for having a different belief? What right have I and how am I qualified to declare someone a non-Muslim.

Religion is something very personal to each individual. I should keep believing in and practicing my religion and stop issuing Fatwas for others.

That is all and that is the logic I hold.

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
its non of your business and mind your language first also go lick there asses.u
u look mad for no reason, I asked u a simple question, don't want to answer so ignore it , no one forcing you to reply just to let you know Qadyani are not considered as Muslims as they follow ghulam ahmed qadyani and he is a bad person just look into rohani khazian need more information just let me know

bj_008

Although I have read your post in full, I will not comment on anything that you have mentioned.

I will present what I believe in. Like most people I was born in a Muslim House hold and therefore was born Muslim,grew up and remained a Muslim (I coin a phrase that Religion is an accident of Birth)..
Finality of Prophet-Hood is part of my belief. But if another person differs with me on this and his belief is different, why should it bother me? I will carry on with my belief. Why should I kill a person for having a different belief? What right have I and how am I qualified to declare someone a non-Muslim.

Religion is something very personal to each individual. I should keep believing in and practicing my religion and stop issuing Fatwas for others.

That is all and that is the logic I hold.
You are trying to sidetrack the discussion(well, on a lighter note, the entire thread's discussion is sidetracked. :) ). Nowhere in my response, I mentioned that I support innocent people's killing or killing in the name of religion. IMHO, no one deserves to die just because s/he has different religious ideas.

About the finality of prophethood, ahmedies don't even know their own beliefs well, when you discuss the topic of finality of prophethood, they try to come up with concocted terms of "ظل" and "بروز" (small mental exercise for you; what are the meanings of these 2 terms; hint; one is a word in arabic and the other in persian). They don't even know that mgaq claimed full prophethood ("شرعی نبی") (For details you should read "ایک غلطی کا ازالہ"). Well, I guess the discussion is becoming a bit too thick so I'll leave it here and try to summarize my point; learning religion doesn't mean reading a selected collection of Ahadith or learning it from "Murrabies". Try to widen your scope and try to draw a comparison between what mgaq presented and what's the opposite point of view. Only then, you'll be able to form an (un)biased opinion.
Religion might be personal to someone but it doesn't shut the door to have a dialog or conversation. had it been the case, there would have been no non-muslims to muslims (or any other two religions) converts. And trust me, there is no harm in having a dialog or conversation provided that the person to converse with is not someone like Rizvi sb.

When people say that qadianiat is not part of Islam, IMHO, they are right in the sense that it's a parallel religion to Islam and not part of Islam. In other words, it just hides under the cloak of Islam. I don't want to delve in discussion of "لازمی چندہ جات" or quoting "ضعیف احادیث" which bear no ground in the mainstream Islam as this "non-siasi" thread has become quite "mazbi thread". :)

Khair Andesh

to hell with them man, Just focus on your things.

Are you sure she is a Muslim??
Just curious!

deserving each other
aap ko kharish?

Doctor, a million dollar question. Wow.

We have all right to discuss any political Party good or bad work .
As concerning marriage of the girl .
No one has the right to think anyone‘s very private matter .
Will be nonsense to discuss such private matter on this political Forum .

Do not try to take the role of father of anybody’s girl .
Mr.Zerdari and Bilawal must had investigated about the person already .
What we can say to her is only one sentence , which is !!!
„ All The Best Bakhtawar „ !!!!

No ---BUT ----- who cares ---- Murdari Fazlu aur NOORON ka koi deen Iman nahi --- In ka sub kuch Mal khuda ???? hai​

why you did not like the question? you better focus somewhere else... just for info tumhara deen imaan kia hy???
یہ خاتون ایک سابق صدر اور وزیر اعظم کی بیٹی ہے۔ کوئی پتا نہیں کہ یہ خود یا اس کا بھائی ملک کا وزیر اعظم یا صدر بن جائے۔ لہذا یہ بات نہیں کہی جا سکتی کہ ہمیں کیا، اور یہ ان کا معاملہ ہے۔
جہاں تک سوال کا تعلق ہے تو مرزائیوں کے ساتھ کسی مسلمان کا نکاح نہیں ہو سکتا۔

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
u look mad for no reason, I asked u a simple question, don't want to answer so ignore it , no one forcing you to reply just to let you know Qadyani are not considered as Muslims as they follow ghulam ahmed qadyani and he is a bad person just look into rohani khazian need more information just let me know
Brother I know they are not muslims but does it effects you if she marries to qadiani because it does not effect me and as muslim I know what's wrong and what right.
As far as people like them everyone knows they never earned Halal money so what do you expect from them.