Can Muslim girl (Bakhtawar Bhutto) marry Qadiani Boy ?

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
It is not a question of relative importance. Kitab here means a Heavenly God's Book. Qadianis do beleive in Quran and for this reason they too are Ahl-e-Kitab.
no Qadyani are Non Muslims and a Muslim Girl cannot marry any Non Muslim where Ahle Qitab or not and qadyani are non muslims as they dont believe in finalty of Prophet Hood infact they belive in mirza ghulam qadyani who was not a good person and this can be proven from his own books rohani khazain

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
I am trying to enhance my knowledge If Muslim girl ( Bakhtawar Bhutto) can marry Non-Muslim (Qadiani) boy ? Dear members of this forum please enlighten me with your understanding on this issue.

Today the soul of Zulfiqar Bhutto will be in pain after seeing her grand daughter marrying to Qadiani.

Thank You
"IF" she is a Muslim then she cannot marry a qadyani boy

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
I am trying to enhance my knowledge If Muslim girl ( Bakhtawar Bhutto) can marry Non-Muslim (Qadiani) boy ? Dear members of this forum please enlighten me with your understanding on this issue.

Today the soul of Zulfiqar Bhutto will be in pain after seeing her grand daughter marrying to Qadiani.

Thank You

Let them f*** theirselves... who cares...??

اور بھٹو کی روح تکلیف میں ہو گی۔۔۔ فار واٹ۔۔۔؟؟؟؟ وہ کوئی عالمِ دین تھا یا کوئی نیک آدمی۔۔۔؟؟؟ ایسی کی تیسی میں ورڑتی پھرے اس کی روح۔۔۔ بلڈورز پھیرو گڑھی خدا بخش میں اس کی قبر پہ

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
just for info, this is an important issue and this shows PPP and their supporter that PPP is Ghadar e Islam and Ghadar e Pakistan
Ahsan Sahib
According to what authority we have to make decisions for someone else?

Anjaan Musafir

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
no Qadyani are Non Muslims and a Muslim Girl cannot marry any Non Muslim where Ahle Qitab or not and qadyani are non muslims as they dont believe in finalty of Prophet Hood infact they belive in mirza ghulam qadyani who was not a good person and this can be proven from his own books rohani khazain
Muslims are allowed to marry Christians who are non-Muslims and do not believe in the finality of prophet hood!!

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
-

یوز لیس بحث اور ٹاپک۔۔۔

جس ملک میں کشمور جیسا واقعہ ہو جائے وہاں یہ کیسی فضول بحث ہے ۔۔۔ کشمور جیسے واقعہ پہ دل خون کے آنسو رو رہا ہے جب بھی خیال آتا ہے آنسو بھر آتے ہیں دل بوجھل ہو جاتا ہے، سانس گھٹتی ہے۔۔۔ اس واقعے کے متعلق کچھ بھی پڑھا نہی جاتا

کیا انسان جانور سے بھی بدتر مخلوق بن سکتا ہے۔۔۔

چار سال کی بچی سوچ کے دماغ کی نسیں پھٹنے کو آ جاتی ہیں۔۔۔

چوری ، قتل ، ڈاکے سنتے رہتے ہیں لیکن اتنا اثر نہی ہوتا اس واقعے نے تو روح کو زخمی کر دیا ہے

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Both of them are Ahl-e-Kitab and therefore they can marry each other.
I won't comment about bukhtawar's family affairs. That's none f my concern.
But marriage of a Muslim girl to a Ahl kitaab man? - Will you please clarify it?.

Last edited:

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
zardari is murderer, zani, jhota, frauid, choor, and shia, do you think zardari is Muslim, so she can do what else she wants, Muslim girl never ever marry with kuffars, if they do it will be zina and jhanam is destination.

Modest

Fuck these Zardaris, Madaris & Patwaris. For them money is everything. They can marry a dog, who cares..

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
We have all right to discuss any political Party good or bad work .
As concerning marriage of the girl .
No one has the right to think anyone‘s very private matter .
Will be nonsense to discuss such private matter on this political Forum .

Do not try to take the role of father of anybody’s girl .
Mr.Zerdari and Bilawal must had investigated about the person already .
What we can say to her is only one sentence , which is !!!
„ All The Best Bakhtawar „ !!!!
That is so true from top to bottom you could have added value to your narrative by complimenting with some fragrances with what is the purpose of our life. with all due respect.

Anjaan Musafir

But marriage of a Muslim girl to a Ahl kitaab man? I suspect you aren't using right argument - Will you please clarify it?.
Muslims are Ahl-e-Kitab and kitab in this discussion means Quran. Both Muslims believe in Quran to be God's book. So they are both Ahl-e-Kitab. Allowed to marry. Just because Pakistan's law-makers have declared them Non-Muslims, they do not become Non-Muslims

kakamuna420

We have all right to discuss any political Party good or bad work .
As concerning marriage of the girl .
No one has the right to think anyone‘s very private matter .
Will be nonsense to discuss such private matter on this political Forum .

Do not try to take the role of father of anybody’s girl .
Mr.Zerdari and Bilawal must had investigated about the person already .
What we can say to her is only one sentence , which is !!!
„ All The Best Bakhtawar „ !!!!
spartakus marriage bureau for bad boys!

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let's assume if Britts were never divided subcontinent then who in world would be protecting Islam. Islam must be thankful to us Pakistani to protect it.
There's time when people used to bring people to circle of Islam and created lot of pressure on Jannah but we Pakistani are solving this issue very wisely to kick all out circle of Islam except myself.
Jazak Allah lots of us does'nt even know why we are sent to this world what is the purpose of our lives
if we know we will not be declaring who is jahanami and who is janati.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But marriage of a Muslim girl to a Ahl kitaab man? - Will you please clarify it?.

I totally agree with you. Unnecessary blah blah blah from everyone without knowing the subject is a self defeating debate.
I can offer my comments in the light of Quran and Sunnah but.... WHY?
Therefore, I refrained.

Eyeaan

Muslims are Ahl-e-Kitab and kitab in this discussion means Quran. Both Muslims believe in Quran to be God's book. So they are both Ahl-e-Kitab. Allowed to marry. Just because Pakistan's law-makers have declared them Non-Muslims, they do not become Non-Muslims
So, you aren't basing you reason on "ahl-e-ekitab' but on your opinion about "muslim".Then why have you mentioned "ahl e kitab "- which is a quite different and a complex issue among different schools of thought?

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)

او بھائی کہاں کا قاعدہ قانون ملا رہے ہو۔۔۔ صرف مسلمان مرد اہلِ کتاب عورت سے شادی کر سکتا ہے۔۔۔ مسلمان عورت اہلِ کتاب مرد سے شادی نہی کر سکتی یہ شرعیت کے خلاف ہے، ریکارڈ کی درستی کے لئیے نوٹ فرما لیں

اور

باقی ان دونوں کے مسئلے سے اپنا کچھ لینا دینا نہی۔۔۔ ایسی کی تیسی میں وڑتے پھریں

Anjaan Musafir

او بھائی کہاں کا قاعدہ قانون ملا رہے ہو۔۔۔ صرف مسلمان مرد اہلِ کتاب عورت سے شادی کر سکتا ہے۔۔۔ مسلمان عورت اہلِ کتاب مرد سے شادی نہی کر سکتی یہ شرعیت کے خلاف ہے، ریکارڈ کی درستی کے لئیے نوٹ فرما لیں

اور

باقی ان دونوں کے مسئلے سے اپنا کچھ لینا دینا نہی۔۔۔ ایسی کی تیسی میں وڑتے پھریں
Thank you and Well Done