Can we pray Namaz in our own language ? see what Dr Shabir says

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
This guy is not correct, there is serious misinterpretation.
The view of Imam Abu Hanif is about making supplications during prayer in Rukkuh, Sajjdah, and Tashad before ending Salaam, where he says that one can ask Allah in his/her own language because at these times you make duas in inner voice not loud. He never said praying whole salah in other languages is allowed, Imam Abu Hanifa is clear from such unjust fatwas.

Last edited:

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very pertinent interpretation and in perfect accordance with the true spirit of Islam-- 'Understand your religion don't rote it'.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This guy is an asshole.
The view of Imam Abu Hanif is about making supplications during prayer in Rukkuh, Sajjdah, and Tashad before ending Salaam, where he says that one can ask Allah in his/her own language because at these times you make duas in inner voice not loud. He never said praying whole salah in other languages is allowed, Imam Abu Hanifa is clear from such unjust fatwas.
I agree with you, that the Fatiha and following verses in the Quran should be in the original Arabic, but why do you have to call him an asshole? You could have disagreed with him without doing so.

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This guy is an asshole.

you should give your opinion without being abusive
he probably still is a better human being than you

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
This guy is an asshole.
Why can't we disagree without being abusive. Abuse only lessens the weightage of an argument.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
This guy is an asshole.
Ok seems like you have problem understanding English or Perhaps you are Retard !
So let me speak in your language other member here try to change your behavior !
Listen you Piece of S.H.I.T He is saying to make it easy only for those who are interested in converting to Islam, as Beginner then later teach them Arabic ..Even as Beginner they must read Arabic in English ( Pronouncing Arabic words in English letters)
So You were the one real asshole who just want to show your ignorance !
Dr Shabir Allay i such a gentle soul he have done so much for Muslims.. Defending debating with non-muslims .. He is the best Debater in this time..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Haha, we have been through this several times and no one came up yet with the detail EXPLANATION of "SALAH" from the Quran.
Yes and like I said we don't need the detailed and minute explanations because its part of the widely transmitted Sunnah ?

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you, that the Fatiha and following verses in the Quran should be in the original Arabic, but why do you have to call him an asshole? You could have disagreed with him without doing so.
I agree and I have corrected myself. Thanks for reminding.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok seems like you have problem understanding English or Perhaps you are Retard !
So let me speak in your language other member here try to change your behavior !
Listen you Piece of S.H.I.T He is saying to make it easy only for those who are interested in converting to Islam, as Beginner then later teach them Arabic ..Even as Beginner they must read Arabic in English ( Pronouncing Arabic words in English letters)
So You were the one real asshole who just want to show your ignorance !
Dr Shabir Allay i such a gentle soul he have done so much for Muslims.. Defending debating with non-muslims .. He is the best Debater in this time..

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very nice of Ali-NZ for admitting. Thanks for that. It is a pleasure to participate in such a healthy discussion instead of being snubbed rudely by someone not agreeing with you.