Canada Court Allows Women to Wear Veil for Citizenship oath

Solidify

MPA (400+ posts)
And I've been there done it, so don't over protect by your pathetic secular job salary of $2-3000 by protecting secular views since its ONLY chaos theory works? Answer post #17 ?

~Xer0

Councller (250+ posts)
Look at this angrez, first of all ma Wanna be chutiya niee hoon from Endia !
Mera baap angrez niee thaa, original Haan !
Tera baap chutiya nekla Haan !
Ma angrezi ko third class zabaan has, samjaa??
Parle vu franciose?????
Aur ma kesi mulk apni zabaan bolthaa hoo tu koon muja ka thaa haaan meri angrezi kharaab ha ?
Are we sitting for Cambridge English literature exam ..eh??
Tum jaasa chutiya ko ma ros mertha hoon secular duniya ma?
Aab tu kia kera gha chutiya ki nasal?
Aur tu ne Desi Sikh living in amreeka shave their turbans off so how you want protect bikini laws in Islamic mulk ?
Kindly answer to point before becoming a wanna be angrez ka baab in his country ??
There is only 1 thing you need to do come 1 on 1 infront of me?
Mr chitiuya

Dekhain Mohtram baat yeh hay k main K U T T O N k munh nahi lagta ... so have a nice day.

Solidify

MPA (400+ posts)
Dekhain Mohtram baat yeh hay k main K U T T O N k munh nahi lagta ... so have a nice day.

Why don't you stay on topic & answer questions above?
Why not take your wife daughter in a bikini to Karachi beach & promo themselves for your just secular bikini views?
People in secular countries like you I come across everyday for 3rd class chutiyas, simply.

Last edited:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Some single kafir mum will have to work extra hard to provide benefit for this woman, who most likely haven't had much education and wouldn't work.

That's the most ignorant comment I have ever seen come out of you...

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
How can they wear such haram dress in Pakistan brother??
They must respect our cultural values!!!
They must also respect our cultural values when we are in their country.
Infact they should also make their women wear face-veil because some momin brothers are seduced by the shaitaan when they see unveiled gori women. This is not good practice.

Brother @qaiermirza al canadvi will attest to this fact. He is often seduced by shaitaan so we should help him petition the Canadian government to make face-veil compulsory and all women should be given unemployment benefits because it is haram for women to go outside and work.

It is very inconvenient for Brother Qiaser to move back to Pakistan or to goto Al Saudia Shareef because they dont give nationality.

" if you are in my country learn my culture and if we migrate learn our culture" !!!"

Wow, wonderful.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
That's the most ignorant comment I have ever seen come out of you...

I don't like extremely religious person of any religion. I like liberal person prefer freethinkers. Have you ever seen women in Burka work much? What kind of person forces women to wear burka in civilized countries? I can speak only form my experiences. I like free women, who works hard and provides for family and in the mean time takes care of children. I belong to such family where father and mother work equally hard. Look around you what is the percentage of burka wearing women who had higher education? work and provide for family? had less children and don't rely on government handout?

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't like extremely religious person of any religion. I like liberal person prefer freethinkers. Have you ever seen women in Burka work much? What kind of person forces women to wear burka in civilized countries? I can speak only form my experiences. I like free women, who works hard and provides for family and in the mean time takes care of children. I belong to such family where father and mother work equally hard. Look around you what is the percentage of burka wearing women who had higher education? work and provide for family? had less children and don't rely on government handout?

oh I am sorry some women don't fit your standards of what you like and what you don't like..regardless, that is another discussion...my point was that just because some woman is wearing burqa, doesnt mean she is on welfare and living on your taxes...Pakistan is filled with housewives who dont wear burqa nor do that they live on Charity...yes, it is true many such burqa wearing women might be on social assistance but your stereotypical statement was ignorant as just because one wears burqa doesnt make them dirt poor and needy..

gaozaban

MPA (400+ posts)
As far as my little knowledge is concerned this type of face veils are not compulsory in Islam, can be in some social cultures.... If they are so stern and insisting on such things, why the want to live in countries like Canada permanently.... They should better go back to where they belong to....

religious obligations are very important but cultural values should be customised in a way that that are not challenging to religious values... Simple rule....

You should update your knowledge.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh I am sorry some women don't fit your standards of what you like and what you don't like..regardless, that is another discussion...my point was that just because some woman is wearing burqa, doesnt mean she is on welfare and living on your taxes...Pakistan is filled with housewives who dont wear burqa nor do that they live on Charity...yes, it is true many such burqa wearing women might be on social assistance but your stereotypical statement was ignorant as just because one wears burqa doesnt make them dirt poor and needy..

Yes it was stereotypical statement, sorry for that.