Capital Talk - 25th August 2011 - Imran Khan & Roedad Khan

Capital Talk

Councller (250+ posts)

92d0f70a15cf130fd5add54aeb511670.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hbari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I as a Pakistani appreciate every bit ur doing for our Mother Land Khan Sahab..Is Pak sar zameen k liye dil 0 jaan qurban hai...ab humara Mulk hum se WAFA maang raha hai..I'm ready to come on streets... May ALLAH protect you..AMEEN..!

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Hamid mir good show.IK get ready for a big showdown with your supporters in Islamabad after Eid against this corrupt and traitor govt,stay in Islamabad until people kick this shameless govt out, this nation have not suffered in 60 years -the way it suffered just in four years. All these people in govt and in their party should be tried for treason what they have done to this nation including the coalition partners because they know fully well whats going on. I hope these people wont be allowed to leave the country without their accountability otherwise it would be a travesty with this nation ? why this nation suffer anymore in the hands of these butchers ? people should show their strength by ********************************************?

Last edited:

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
My appeal to the media to give coverage to Imran khan.
He is the future of this country.If the media will rpeat this behavior
then we will reconsider our trust on media.The media should be
unbiased other wise the young generation of the country will sorround
them all.

usman710

The Winner is always part of the answer;IK
The Loser is always part of the problem.

The Winner is always has a program;IK
The Loser always has an excuse.

The Winner says,"Let me do it for you;IK
The Loser says;" That is not my job."

The Winner sees an answer for every problem;IK
The Loser sees a problem for every answer.

The Winner says," It may be difficult but it is possible";IK
The Loser says,"It may be possible but it is too difficult."

When a Winner makes a mistake, he says," I was wrong";IK
When a Loser makes a mistake, he says," It wasn't my fault."

A Winner makes commitments;IK
A Loser makes promises.

Winners have dreams;IK
Loser have schemes.

Winners say," I must do something";IK
Losers say,"Something must be done."

Winners are a part of the team;IK
Losers are apart from the team.

Winners see the gain;IK
Losers see the pain.

Winners see possibilities;IK
Losers see problems.

Winners believe in win/win; Losers believe for them to win someone has to lose.IK

Winners see the potential;IK
Losers see the past.

Winners are like a thermostat;IK
Losers are like thermometers.

Winners choose what they say;IK
Losers say what they choose.

Winners use hard arguments but soft words;IK
Losers use soft arguments but hard words.

Winners stand firm on values but compromise on petty things;IK
Losers stand firm on petty things but compromise on values.

Winners follow the philosophy of empathy: "Don't do to others what you
would, not want them to do to you";IK
Losers follow the philosophy, "Do it to others before they do it to you."

Winners make it happen;IK
Losers let it happen.

I TOLD YOU THE WINNER
Decide who is the LOSER

Last edited:

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan will see a revolution in coming months of year 2011, Positive forces are waking up and uniting, evil forces will fail after a fierce fight. PTI will come in power in 2012 with a coalition government with other Pro-Pakistan parties. I see hope in people of Pakistan. Truth will prevail and honesty will be regarded. A new era of progress and prosperity will start and Pakistan will solve its major problems in coming years. My prediction about future.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
ppl realized the importance of Qaid-e-Azam (M.A. Jinnah) very late, i fear same gonna happen to Imran Khan...

as they as.. wat we 've learned from history is that we dont learn anything from history...

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
People who don't believe Altaf Hussain is Indian and British Agent (aka US & Israeili) need think what MQM was for and is for? MQM never let Karachi grow, otherwise Karachi would have been much ahead of many other cities around (as rightly said by IK).....and since Karachi is the financial hub of Pakistan - Pakistan would have been way ahead of any other country around. If anyone wants to vouch this, just simply look at Pakistan's map on googlemaps and see the strategic location of Pakistan for oil and minerals in Central Asia and even south Asia.

PPP ofcourse had a great leader i.e. ZAB who learned from his mistakes and became a great leader (he was taking Pakistan to a great flight) and our own PakArmy (which a lot of ppl love and many of them keep on disliking my comments) killed ZAB on instructions of US(and allies). But after that PPP never had a leader. BB was ok (Ofcourse much much much much .......... much better than Zardari).

Absolutely right - part of the source of problem is in Islamabad and not Karachi - but other part is in Karachi i.e. MQM and PPP activists and a HUGE problem is sitting in London - the son of a bi**ch.

Imran Khan cannot do any street movement coz we are a Baighairat nation. The nation will not come behind Imran Khan (though he is the best option for us). This is the same nation which didn't stand behind Nawaz Sharif in 1999 when Pervez Musharaf illegally took over. Actually this nation was distributing mithai. Only some people (of which i m one) were having a black day then. Koi is qaum ko aqal or ghairat udhaar he dai day.... If we could take these things as udhaar there are many nations from whom we could have borrowed ..... :(

IK fauj phansay gee nahi - it's the most power corrupt institution we have - they will start enjoying power. Also, MQM is an Army backed party so Army will never do anything against MQM. Army has never wanted Pakistan to grow. They want their supremacy, enmity with India, etc. to continue in Pakistan. Army always makes sure that a democratic government fails. That's the problem so ARMY IS NOT A SOLUTION. Let them do just what they are for.

Hamid Mir is absolutely right - even if elections happen - the result will be same. Karachites will either not vote, or vote to MQM under fear and pressure and some idiots will wilfully vote for MQM. Rest of Sindh would be PPP. Hamid Mir is again right in saying that our PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE. This is what I say again and again.

The only solution to the problem is to hang Zardari and major political leaders, kill all the terrorist belonging to PPP MQM ANP and any others, disconnect Altaf Hussain's connections with Pakistan including releasing his name as a terrorist internationally and warning UK, US, others that you are protecting a terrorist and don't blame us for that; Forcefully send Wali's out of Pakistan or kill them. Remember Pakistan now needs a revolution which will include bloodshed (we cannot do it with a bloodless revolution) and we have two choices: bloodshed of innocent people OR bloodshed of corrupt.

I cannot agree more with Ruedad Khan that elections at this point is not a solution. Election needs to be done after we have done what i have suggested in a prior paragraph.

Hamid Mir bekhabar or masoom bun raha hai .... he for sure knows why media didn't cover the jalsa. He knows which people in media have taken money. Shame of media---- sub bik jaatay hain Pakistani qaum mai, unfortunately. Hamid Mir masoom bun raha hai - why is he asking IK to uncover - why doesn't he cover himself.

If meida and army don't fix themselves and Supreme Court doesn't get the required support from bureaucracy and army - plus if we don't throw all of these corrupts and traitors out of politics - Pakistan can't be saved....

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
I love this man, Roedad Khan....look at his energy and jazba at this age...probably better than any youth of Pakistan.

God bless you sir. You are an honest and true patriotic man

:You_Rock_Emoticon::pakistan-flag-wavin

usman710

People who don't believe Altaf Hussain is Indian and British Agent (aka US & Israeili) need think what MQM was for and is for? MQM never let Karachi grow, otherwise Karachi would have been much ahead of many other cities around (as rightly said by IK).....and since Karachi is the financial hub of Pakistan - Pakistan would have been way ahead of any other country around. If anyone wants to vouch this, just simply look at Pakistan's map on googlemaps and see the strategic location of Pakistan for oil and minerals in Central Asia and even south Asia.
..............Pakistan can't be saved....
We will try our best to support IK in any way and will leave rest to ALLAH
Our intentions are clear, may he show us rest of the way. AMEN

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
The Winner is always part of the answer;IK
The Loser is always part of the problem.

The Winner is always has a program;IK
The Loser always has an excuse.

The Winner says,"Let me do it for you;IK
The Loser says;" That is not my job."

The Winner sees an answer for every problem;IK
The Loser sees a problem for every answer.

The Winner says," It may be difficult but it is possible";IK
The Loser says,"It may be possible but it is too difficult."

When a Winner makes a mistake, he says," I was wrong";IK
When a Loser makes a mistake, he says," It wasn't my fault."

A Winner makes commitments;IK
A Loser makes promises.

Winners have dreams;IK
Loser have schemes.

Winners say," I must do something";IK
Losers say,"Something must be done."

Winners are a part of the team;IK
Losers are apart from the team.

Winners see the gain;IK
Losers see the pain.

Winners see possibilities;IK
Losers see problems.

Winners believe in win/win; Losers believe for them to win someone has to lose.IK

Winners see the potential;IK
Losers see the past.

Winners are like a thermostat;IK
Losers are like thermometers.

Winners choose what they say;IK
Losers say what they choose.

Winners use hard arguments but soft words;IK
Losers use soft arguments but hard words.

Winners stand firm on values but compromise on petty things;IK
Losers stand firm on petty things but compromise on values.

Winners follow the philosophy of empathy: "Don't do to others what you
would, not want them to do to you";IK
Losers follow the philosophy, "Do it to others before they do it to you."

Winners make it happen;IK
Losers let it happen.

I TOLD YOU THE WINNER
Decide who is the LOSER

Simple answer is Nawaz Shareef

Jadoo

yeh to next election mien pata chalay ga, IK kay chaloon ko ,subah sham PMLN ko galli danay ka.PMLN forming next GOVT. Inshallah