Capt (retd) Safdar arrested from hotel in Karachi: Maryam Nawaz

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لگتا کچھ یوں ہے کہ باجوے نے نسل دلا ہاراں والا کی ڈھولکی پولی پولی وجانی شروع کر دی ہے.....کیوں جی؟

Okara

You ran out of argument or your not that intelligent?
U are fighting to get justice for Tyrain so you must be her relative and most likely her Mamoon so why are to afraid accepting it?
In terms of Safdar, he is a rental husband and my question was will he be paid while in Jail? He was paid by his Grand FIL who passed 15 years ago so who is paying him 1500 Riyal PM? I m sure if asked a source, you are going to provide a Qatri letter to prove Qatri is paying him.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
U are fighting to get justice for Tyrain so you must be her relative and most likely her Mamoon so why are to afraid accepting it?
In terms of Safdar, he is a rental husband and my question was will he be paid while in Jail? He was paid by his Grand FIL who passed 15 years ago so who is paying him 1500 Riyal PM? I m sure if asked a source, you are going to provide a Qatri letter to prove Qatri is paying him.
Again off topic and irrelevant. When you have nothing to say you find other stuff which has nothing to do with the topic. If you want it that way. Let me ask you why you support a gaddar like Imran khan

Okara

Again off topic and irrelevant. When you have nothing to say you find other stuff which has nothing to do with the topic. If you want it that way. Let me ask you why you support a gaddar like Imran khan
This Topic is related to arrest of a criminal and a rental husband Safdar and I asked you about him that will he be paid while behind bars or not?

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow chaSSS a gae ha. Qaid e Azam ka koi purana chapal para ho to wo dikha k isko police ka 22 # ka chitar maro.

Insaaf4Tyrain

This Topic is related to arrest of a criminal and a rental husband Safdar and I asked you about him that will he be paid while behind bars or not?
Again what does that have to with case of course he will get paid. He does not have friends like Jahangir Tareen Zulfi aleem khan who are Stealing from poor people in sugar wheat and trying to sell the Roosevelt hotel and putting money in Imran naizi’s pocket

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Arrested in a Sindh... Is police under Bilawal or IK?

Congratulations Noonio......Imran/Zardari bhai bhai??

Insaaf4Tyrain

You made a claim -- and I have to prove? And how can anyone prove a negative? - take a lesson in basic logic. Though I know about his father, profession and his business very well (but not any about the son).
I’m still saying his father was kicking out of corruption from civil services if you think this is a lie then prove me wrong

Insaaf4Tyrain

Update: I just spoke to Saeed Gani he is looking into the matter. He ensured me that capt will be released. If you remember opposition leader of Mqm khawja Izhar was arrested by Rao Anwar and then released on the orders of CM Sindh

peaceandjustice

گرچہ نانی جی کو اس کا کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا لیکن نونیے اس کو بیانات کی حد تک ہلکی پھلکی موسیقی میں اپنے راگ الاپنے کی کوشش کرتے رہیں گے

:اس شخص کو سیدھا کرنے کا بہترین یونانی نسخہ یہ ہے
اسے عام قیدیوں کی طرح رکھا جائے
کوئی وی آئی پی ٹریٹمینٹ نہیں
دن میں تین دفعہ پتلی دال کے ساتھ تین روٹیاں
عام نلکے کا پانی
کمرے میں کوئی پنکھا نہ ہو
فرش پر چادر بچھا کر سر کے نیچے اینٹ کا تکیہ
چوبیس گھنٹے تنہا رکھا جائے
کوئی اخبار، فون، کمپیوٹر اور ٹی وی نہ دیا جائے

جب باہر آئے گا تو اس کے سؤر پن میں نمایاں آفاقہ دکھائی دے گا
مائی نانی اماں مائی 420 تو پہلے ہی اس مسکین سے جان
چھڑا نا چاہتی ھے اس نانی اماں کی منزل اب کوئی اور ھے نانی اماں 420 نئی منزل کی تلاش میں ھے یہ مسکین تو اس خاندان میں ویسے ہی پھنس گیا

Okara

Again what does that have to with case of course he will get paid. He does not have friends like Jahangir Tareen Zulfi aleem khan who are Stealing from poor people in sugar wheat and trying to sell the Roosevelt hotel and putting money in Imran naizi’s pocket
Sir Safdar himself claim he is paid for 1500 Riyals per month just like Talal Ch claim he was called to do a Tanzeem Saazi.