Capt (retd) Safdar arrested from hotel in Karachi: Maryam Nawaz

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Apni maa ya Bhen ko bhejo woh check ker Len gi main kon ho ok ? Hindu Muslim ya Gandu they will give you the report since your so worried about me.
Taree tehzeeb hogee tu bhaje Bc. Bukwas bs mein lugae rahae kumeenae neech scumbag gutter

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Maybe Gen. Fiaz is behind this. And I am sure grandson of Gen Ayub is the one who is doing this. As capt Safder chanted slogans in favor of Fatima Jinnah. As far as transferring the case that can not be done as it’s not in federal justification.
Fku why u like them u hindu

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
death-sentence.jpeg

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
A part from this. few years ago has scene on 14th Aug or 23rd March: When people visit or as scout some actually climb on the walls outside and some jump inside tomb grill area. And yes its the fun and enjoyment for kids. There are lot of other activities, exercises, cricket, March drills, food etc in garden and outside area. In normal days lot of couples goes for dates and found in garden in romantic mood. Call-girls also do business...this is the reality. But definitely these Political Adults are not kids and this broadcast on national media as usual something come in media then this police take action otherwise just doing corruption. This is the real problem to get some action you need to come in media. Look at rape victims. The victim or case discuss in media might get justice and all others goes as one more incident in files and become numbers. They are doing this to stay in news...pakraingaa phir 10 ghantaa zaya karingaa awaam kay...Awaam koo pagal samajh rakhaa hay....yeh bataoo mehangi kaisii kaam hoo giii..Drama laga rakha hay polticians nay....

Last edited:

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
this bastard should cry and do raks on grave of maryam grand father
why do this drama in father of nation grave?
throw him in jail forever

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

CRPC provisions allow the Sindh govt's Prosecution Dept to withdraw a case in a perfectly legal way. The PPPgovt now officially disowns the case agnst MrSafdar &claims that the FIR might hv bn registerd under duress.
My legal point of view
i think he should be given visa to go to uk to his master nawaz

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Judge q aya tha ? He could have said no. Why did he come? How come he didn’t report his senior judges ?
Lol judge kyun aya tha .. what a bloody moronic argument hahaha .. its like why did u run into my knife with your back ..oh well pmln and logic dont get along