Chief Election commission raja sultan Sikandar Relation With Nawaz Sharif

MSM

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اور یہ بات لمبر ون کو نہیں پتا تھی جب عمران خان نے ان کی مخبری پر اس کنجر کو چیف الیکشن کمیشنر لگوایا ؟
Azam Sawati also hinted that today, but I cannot get details of this. Can you please explain?

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب کسی گشتی بچے تھوڑی میں زیادہ گھس جائے تو یہ راجہ کنجر سلطان نامی نطفہ حرام جیسی حرام کی نطفہ نسل ہی پیدا ہوتی ہے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اعظم سواتی چیف الیکشن کمشنر کی نواز شریف والی کرتے ہوئے
E_u4ExPXEAECSGK

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is what we call Mafia, they are deep inside the roots of every institution even in PTI like if Pervaiz Khattak recommended his name, Imran Khan need to understand who is friend who is not, time to awake

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Ex chief minister KPK and now defence minister recommend him for this post.
This is what we call Mafia, they are deep inside the roots of every institution even in PTI like if Pervaiz Khattak recommended his name, Imran Khan need to understand who is friend who is not, time to awake
By that rationale Chairman CDA should be sacked. God knows what he is doing considering he is the son of Syed Mehdi a close confidant of Mian Nawaz Sharif. I am sure he must be making sure that IK's vision of new blue area fails. Doodh ke rakhwali ke liye billi bethaye howi hai.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
By that rationale Chairman CDA should be sacked. God knows what he is doing considering he is the son of Syed Mehdi a close confidant of Mian Nawaz Sharif. I am sure he must be making sure that IK's vision of new blue area fails. Doodh ke rakhwali ke liye billi bethaye howi hai.
I agree as soon as they are unrevealed action must be taken right away to continue the clean up through the bureaucracy and among all the institutions of Government

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree as soon as they are unrevealed action must be taken right away to continue the clean up through the bureaucracy and among all the institutions of Government
If I know that everyone else that matters does as well. But he is busy supplying money from top to bottom therefore sitting on the seat