China & Turkey Formally Invite SMQ for Official Visit. A Slap to Bhikari's

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Waise Maryam ne theek kaha tha. Imran Khan and PTI is the name of new Establishment. Hence proved.
Also, proved that you must take a clear stance and no one respects Neutrals/Hypocrites.
We have seen how Jamaat e Islami destroyed itself and its vote bank after becoming Neutral i.e., with the ouster of Munawar Hassan Sahab and appointment of Popeye-the-Sailor.

Last edited:

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Waise Maryam ne theek kaha tha. Imran Khan and PTI is the name of new Establishment. Hence proved.
Also, proved that you must take a clear stance and no one respects Neutrals/Hypocrites.
We have seen how Jamaat e Islami destroyed itself and its vote bank after becoming Neutral i.e., with the ouster of Munawar Hassan Sahab and appointment of Popeye the Sailor.
Jamat se jab tak Liaqat Baloch nain niklay ga, jamat aisi he rahey gee

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mostly it's not happen when recently Gov changed. Its shows some thing is not good for currant chor Gov.. International officials not trusting on choor Gov..Bilawal is also on Farmiashi visit to Iran.While we don't have any thing urgent to discuss with Iran right now..

Last edited:

ibrar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We have seen how Jamaat e Islami destroyed itself and its vote bank after becoming Neutral i.e., with the ouster of Munawar Hassan Sahab and appointment of Popeye-the-Sailor.
The decline of Jamat as a standard bearer of the truth started with the entry of the LahorI group. Munawar Hassan was the last of the most articulate Amir of Jamat who could fearlessly draw the line between the right and wrong. I have witnessed the era of Syed sahib and feel sad what I see now.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
صاحبو خبردار ہو جاؤ، باجوہ بڑی راز داری سے اپنے چینی یاجوج ماجوج دوستوں کے لئے یہاں سے ڈونگے میں "پدی کا شوربہ" لیکر گیا تھا جو اُنہوں نے شکرئے کیساتھ باجوے کو واپس کر دیا،
China Stopped Shahbaz Sharif from visiting China
یاجوج ماجوج نے مزید وضاحت کی کہ ہم لوگ چپکلی، کاکروچ سے لیکر
رانا ثناء اللہ جیسے شیطانی چمگادڑ جیسے کریہہ چیزوں بھی کو کافی رغبت سے کھاتے ہیں، لیکن
پدی کا شوربا سوائے پاکستانی جرنیلوں کے دنیا کے کسی کونے میں بھی پسند نہیں کیا جاتا،،لھٰذا معذرت

???

Last edited:

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jamat se jab tak Liaqat Baloch nain niklay ga, jamat aisi he rahey gee
جماعت کو لیاقت بلوچ کے لاہوری گروپ نے یرغمال بنا کر ۔۔۔۔ لگوا دیا ہے۔ لیاقت بلوچ وہ کتی ہے جو نواز شریف اینڈ کمپنی چوروں سے ملی ہوئی ہے اور سراج تو بیچارہ احساس کمتری کا مارا ہے وہ لیاقت بلوچ کی بی ٹیم بنا ہوا ہے لاہوری اور ارائیں گروپ نے مل کر جماعت کو نکرے لگا دیا
اب بھئ اگر جماعت کو مستقبل میں زندہ رکھنا ہے تو پڑھی لکھی اور سکجھی ہوئی کراچی کی قیادت کو آگے لاؤ

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جماعت کو لیاقت بلوچ کے لاہوری گروپ نے یرغمال بنا کر ۔۔۔۔ لگوا دیا ہے۔ لیاقت بلوچ وہ کتی ہے جو نواز شریف اینڈ کمپنی چوروں سے ملی ہوئی ہے اور سراج تو بیچارہ احساس کمتری کا مارا ہے وہ لیاقت بلوچ کی بی ٹیم بنا ہوا ہے لاہوری اور ارائیں گروپ نے مل کر جماعت کو نکرے لگا دیا
اب بھئ اگر جماعت کو مستقبل میں زندہ رکھنا ہے تو پڑھی لکھی اور سکجھی ہوئی کراچی کی قیادت کو آگے لاؤ
Agreed..Liaqat Balouch Sharefo ka palto ha...Panjab mein apnay zatti fayada k lia JI ko L laga gia..Herat is bat par ha ke ham jesay aam Lahorio ko kae decades se ye pata tha lekan JI ke baray baray hajio namazio ko samnay pari sachae nazar nahi ae.???