China's Chang'e-5 Moon mission probe touches down

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

چین چنداں ماموں پر ہماری تباہ شدہ چاند گاڑی سے دور رہے . ماموں جان پر ہمارے ھند کے علاقے کے قریب آنے کی کوشش کی تو اسے اعلان جنگ سمجھا جائے گا

نریندر مودی

چین چوالیس سال کے بعد دنیا کا وہ تیسرا ملک بن چکا ہے جس نے چاند کی سطح سے پتھر اور گرد کے نمونے حاصل کرنے کی غرض سے اپنے روبوٹ کو کامیابی کے ساتھ چاند کی سطح پر اتارا ہے۔

Source

Jhelum Boy 25

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ایک ہمارے ملک کے چور سیاستدان ہیں جو بس خلائی مخلوق کا رونا رو رہے ہیں۔ پاکستان کا مستقبل چین سے وابستہ ہے۔ سی پیک سے زیادہ مفید منصوبہ پاکستان کے لئے ہو ہی نہیں سکتا​

Okara

It looks like world's leadership is now replaced by China. Its long time received any news from USA or Europe who were leaders dor the last few centuries.
Not sure if Muslim world will be able to revive its golden period? Not sure but very sure not possible under Kings and Queens like Alay Saud.

Jhelum Boy 25

It looks like world's leadership is now replaced by China. Its long time received any news from USA or Europe who were leaders dor the last few centuries.
Not sure if Muslim world will be able to revive its golden period? Not sure but very sure not possible under Kings and Queens like Alay Saud.
I have been to China several times. US looks like a third world country compared to China when it comes to infrastructure. China's high speed rail alone is a remarkable achievement.

betterpakistan

Can we have Pakistan participation for China's 2030 human settlement plans on moon

We have decicated scientist like

NS, Zadari, Maryam nani, bilo rani and fazlu desel. Please take hamid mir on extra spot

India would love to send Modi, Aget Dowal, Amit Sing, ganga defenses minister and godi media

Okara

I have been to China several times. US looks like a third world country compared to China when it comes to infrastructure. China's high speed rail alone is a remarkable achievement.
What are the chances of Muslims to achieve their glory under the leadership of fake religious leaders like Fazal ur Rahman?

Jhelum Boy 25

What are the chances of Muslims to achieve their glory under the leadership of fake religious leaders like Fazal ur Rahman?
He should be thankful he is is not in China otherwise he would have been shot to death by now for challenging writ of the government. Thank God, China doesn't have democracy that is why Chinese are leading in almost every field. Take 5G for example.

Saboo

To tell you the truth, I don't think muslim world is interested to go to the moon as there is nothing but sand there and we have lots of it already but that does not mean that we don't want to revive our golden period....Our strategy is to wait till the end of the 3rd world war when there is darkness all over ...and then we will run our camels and horses thru that darkness as advised by our own Allama Iqbal.
دشت تو دشت دریا بھی نہ چھوڑیں گے ہم
بحر ظلمات میں بھی دوڑا دیں گے گھوڑے ہم
اب اس میں کیا ?

Okara

He should be thankful he is is not in China otherwise he would have been shot to death by now for challenging writ of the government. Thank God, China doesn't have democracy that is why Chinese are leading in almost every field. Take 5G for example.
I agree with you that current form of democracy is good only on papers but practically is a failed system where 9 out of 10 a wrong person come to power.

Okara

To tell you the truth, I don't think muslim world is interested to go to the moon as there is nothing but sand there and we have lots of it already but that does not mean that we don't want to revive our golden period....Our strategy is to wait till the end of the 3rd world war when there is darkness all over ...and then we will run our camels and horses thru that darkness as advised by our own Allama Iqbal.
دشت تو دشت دریا بھی نہ چھوڑیں گے ہم
بحر ظلمات میں بھی دوڑا دیں گے گھوڑے ہم
اب اس میں کیا ?
BTW from where we will get so many horses after 3rd WW? Can we use a mix with Tattoos with a permission from Allama Sahib?

Saboo

BTW from where we will get so many horses after 3rd WW? Can we use a mix with Tattoos with a permission from Allama Sahib?
Well as they say .....If there is a will, there is a way....and the way goes all the way to the wild horses in Turkey, Australia and the Americas....Ab is mein kia

Okara

Well as they say .....If there is a will, there is a way....and the way goes all the way to the wild horses in Turkey, Australia and the Americas....Ab is mein kia
This means we need samundri ghoray (Sea horses) ? BTW how we will train sea horses?

Saboo

This means we need samundri ghoray (Sea horses) ? BTW how we will train sea horses?
Oh man?...Sea horses are fish..and I am talking about wild horses, untamed, untrained...
Yes off course you have to train them but it will be a long process....but possible.
Ab is mein kia

Okara

Oh man?...Sea horses are fish..and I am talking about wild horses, untamed, untrained...
Yes off course you have to train them but it will be a long process....but possible.
Ab is mein kia
How can we use wild horses going all the way to Australia? I know Sea Horses are very small but I saw them them Cartoons to use for riding so why we Muslims can't tame them and grow them to a size where Molvi Fazal can ride on them to attack Australia?