Chinese Prefabricated Model House for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme...

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This model will not work in Pakistan as it will destroy our Cement factories and the other related construction industries. Plus, we already have lots of unemployed labour this will increase unemployment.

Dr Adam

LQQKS nice but did I miss any wardrobe, closet or any space to keep the household stuff?
For me it looks good for students who do not have the paraphernalia of a proper household but the way we Pakistanis live with "Paitee, bistray, razaiaan and what not) I'm not sure this will work unless one bedroom is dispensed with and that space used in other bedrooms to create storage areas. And then where is the space for washing machine and a dryer etc?
In a nutshell, it may not work like this unless the floor plan is changed keeping in view the lifestyle of majority of average Pakistanis.
My thinking.... may be wrong!

aneeskhan

There is big scam in Fazaia Housing Scheme under PAF in collaboration of Chinese construction companies.
Ch Tanveer Malik Group were Pakistani counter part , Chinese ran away n Ch Tanveer caught
Thanks God last PAF chief & NAB recover money from Ch Tanveer to pay allottees back but money paid in 2009 has half value in 2020 refund

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
About the 80 yr claim and durability, I have heard that such houses are constructed in Korea so interested people can get info on them.