Choti Bachion Se Nikah Walay Clip Ki Wazahat | Mufti Tariq Masood

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Imam Khumani nay Toh apni kitab may underage girl say sex ki bhi ijazat di hay.

see this video

Imam Khumani has written that the private parts of a newborn girl can be touched in a lustful way.

This is the reason Child Brides are very common amongst Religious clerics in Iran.
see this link

Basically for these cultist any female is open target and caters to every kind of sexual disorder. Too young no worries, one night stand no worries, mutah zindabaad, incest, no issues so on and so forth.

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Imam Khumani nay Toh apni kitab may underage girl say sex ki bhi ijazat di hay.

see this video

Imam Khumani has written that the private parts of a newborn girl can be touched in a lustful way.

This is the reason Child Brides are very common amongst Religious clerics in Iran.
see this link

نون لیگی رہنماؤں پر کرپشن کے الزامات کا دفاع ، عمران خان پر فضول الزامات لگا کر نہیں کیا جا سکتا . آپ تو یہ جانتے ہی ہیں
. . . . . .
جو آیت میں نے لکھی اس کا ترجمہ و تفسیر دیکھیں ، آپ کے علما بشمول مودودی ، ابن کثیر وغیرہ نے صاف صاف لکھا ہے کہ نابالغ لڑکی سے نکاح و مجامت جائز ہے
اور اسی آیت سے متعلقہ ترجمہ و تشریح ہمارے علما کی دیکھیں ، وہ بتایں گے کہ آپ لوگوں نے کیا گریمر کی غلطی کی ہے اور اصل ترجمہ کیا ہے
یو ٹیوب ویڈیو دیکھنے سے معذرت

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
مودودی وغیرہ نے اپنی تفسیر میں صاف صاف الفاظ میں لکھا ہے کہ نابالغ لڑکیوں سے نکاح (اور مجامت ) جائز ہے
Achaa toe gulut baat kee hogi. Humara rasoolullah kaa deen insani hakhook kee hifazat kurta hae KOIEE MENTALLY SICK PUPPY NABALIGH LARKI SAE SHADEE KURAE GAA. SONCH KAE COMMENTS DOE WE ARE MUSLIM. AJEEB FAZOOL BUKWAS TO WIN AN ARGUMENT. MAY ALLAH GUIDE U. AMEEN

There is only 1

Achaa toe gulut baat kee hogi. Humara rasoolullah kaa deen insani hakhook kee hifazat kurta hae KOIEE MENTALLY SICK PUPPY NABALIGH LARKI SAE SHADEE KURAE GAA. SONCH KAE COMMENTS DOE WE ARE MUSLIM. AJEEB FAZOOL BUKWAS TO WIN AN ARGUMENT. MAY ALLAH GUIDE U. AMEEN

بے شک مودودی ، ابن کثیر اور اس فرقے کے اکثریتی لوگوں نے غلط بات کی ہے . برائے مہربانی آپ ان لوگوں سے لاتلقی اختیار کریں مجھے الزام نہ دیں . میں نے تو موقع محل کے حساب سے اصلیت بیان کر دی اور کچھ نہیں

abdlsy

بے شک مودودی ، ابن کثیر اور اس فرقے کے اکثریتی لوگوں نے غلط بات کی ہے . برائے مہربانی آپ ان لوگوں سے لاتلقی اختیار کریں مجھے الزام نہ دیں . میں نے تو موقع محل کے حساب سے اصلیت بیان کر دی اور کچھ نہیں
Yaar bhai allah kae durr sae kuch batein zaroori nahee promote kurna. Fitnae misinformation kaa chukurr.

Salazar67

I personally found him a " Libral and moderate Mullah " and he has a unique style of Bayan. Which I like as well.

He really joked with 4 years of 4 girls and some people took it serious.

Reason !!!
After 3 marriage it is not possible to marry more than 1 . Because there is a limit of 4 women and every one know it .

In my view his jokes should not take as a CRIME in any means.

My advice to those who are angry at him because of this joke "Increase your sense of humor and enjoy the joke "
Stfu u Piss drinking Hindu mother wffer.

Spartacus

Stfu u Piss drinking Hindu mother wffer.

Dear ,
You posted more than 5000 posts here but still you have not learned how to post without using RUBBISH words in your sentence .
This is a very serious issue what we are discussing here and you came here with your „ Home Language „ !!!
I request to admin , please guide our respected member „ Salazar67“ !!!!!

Note please !!!
Home Language = What you speak in your home with your close relative

Salazar67

Dear ,
You posted more than 5000 posts here but still you have not learned how to post without using RUBBISH words in your sentence .
This is a very serious issue what we are discussing here and you came here with your „ Home Language „ !!!
I request to admin , please guide our respected member „ Salazar67“ !!!!!

Note please !!!
Home Language = What you speak in your home with your close relative
To me you are a Hindu troll, who writes like a pedophile. Stfu. Child rapist.

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sure his intentions are to encourage men to marry widows and divorced which is commendable but his choice of words is utterly disgusting, even for a common person let alone a man considered to be a religious scholar. Commoner will take this for the face value of what he said not what he actually meant to say.

knowledge88

Basically for these cultist any female is open target and caters to every kind of sexual disorder. Too young no worries, one night stand no worries, mutah zindabaad, incest, no issues so on and so forth.
That's my point. Sex with an underage girl is Harram in Suuni Islam . Marriage canot be consummated till the girl becomes an adult. But as I showed you in Khumani book in the above video, . Imam Khumani allowed even a new born girl to be used as a sex object.

knowledge88

نون لیگی رہنماؤں پر کرپشن کے الزامات کا دفاع ، عمران خان پر فضول الزامات لگا کر نہیں کیا جا سکتا . آپ تو یہ جانتے ہی ہیں
. . . . . .
جو آیت میں نے لکھی اس کا ترجمہ و تفسیر دیکھیں ، آپ کے علما بشمول مودودی ، ابن کثیر وغیرہ نے صاف صاف لکھا ہے کہ نابالغ لڑکی سے نکاح و مجامت جائز ہے
اور اسی آیت سے متعلقہ ترجمہ و تشریح ہمارے علما کی دیکھیں ، وہ بتایں گے کہ آپ لوگوں نے کیا گریمر کی غلطی کی ہے اور اصل ترجمہ کیا ہے
یو ٹیوب ویڈیو دیکھنے سے معذرت
There is nothing wrong with the Mododi Quran translation. I support that translation.

See, Islam allows an underage girl to be married off. But the marriage consummation will take place once she becomes an adult.

Hazrat Ayesha married Prophet Muhammad PBUH when she was 6 , not an adult. This is the reason Prophet Muhammad held off consummating the marriage till she becomes an adult. So Quran is saying a girl who hasn't had a period yet, (and her husband dies) She has to go through that specific time of waiting (Iddat).
Quran is not saying that an under age can have sex with her husband.
If I an adult girl married an adult man, and suppose her husband lived in a different country and they never had sex, he dies, that woman still has to go through the same Iddat period though she never had sex with her husband. Iddat does not mean sex. So your criticism on Mododi translation is baseless. I strongly support his translation and I just defended it.

BUT BUT BUT

Mododi never said that it is ok to have sex with an underage girl. I just proved the translation of his, which also doesn't prove that.
But
Your Imam Khumanai told his Shia followers that it is OK to touch a new born baby's private parts to get sexual pleasure.

Now you tell me,

Is there any sect, any religion (besides the one which Imam Khumani represents) which allows touching a newborn baby's private parts to get sexual pleasure?

Spartacus

To me you are a Hindu troll, who writes like a pedophile. Stfu. Child rapist.

When someone has no valid and logical point to say they start to use their „ Home Language „ as their valid points .
Guys , I can’t stop him to use such language here , although I used „respected member“ and „dear“ for him .
l am so sorry because you people have to read such inappropriate words here .
Hopefully some Admin will take notice .

Home Language = The Language People use with their close relative

There is only 1

There is nothing wrong with the Mododi Quran translation. I support that translation.

See, Islam allows an underage girl to be married off. But the marriage consummation will take place once she becomes an adult.

Hazrat Ayesha married Prophet Muhammad PBUH when she was 6 , not an adult. This is the reason Prophet Muhammad held off consummating the marriage till she becomes an adult. So Quran is saying a girl who hasn't had a period yet, (and her husband dies) She has to go through that specific time of waiting (Iddat).
Quran is not saying that an under age can have sex with her husband.
If I an adult girl married an adult man, and suppose her husband lived in a different country and they never had sex, he dies, that woman still has to go through the same Iddat period though she never had sex with her husband. Iddat does not mean sex. So your criticism on Mododi translation is baseless. I strongly support his translation and I just defended it.

BUT BUT BUT

Mododi never said that it is ok to have sex with an underage girl. I just proved the translation of his, which also doesn't prove that.
But
Your Imam Khumanai told his Shia followers that it is OK to touch a new born baby's private parts to get sexual pleasure.

Now you tell me,
Is there any sect, any religion (besides the one which Imam Khumani represents) which allows touching a newborn baby's private parts to get sexual pleasure?

آپ کے قیاس کی کوئی حد نہیں
آپ نے مودودی اور ابن کثیر کی تفسیر پڑھے بغیر خود سے ہی قیاس لڑا دیا
آپ کی اطلاع کے لئے عرض ہے کہ عدت ہوتی ہی تب ہے جب مرد سے عورت سے صبحت کی ہو جیسا کہ اس آیت میں بیان کیا گیا ہے
[33:49] ابوالاعلی مودودی
اَے لوگو جو ایمان لائے ہو، جب تم مومن عورتوں سے نکاح کرو اور پھر انہیں ہاتھ لگانے سے پہلے طلاق دے دو تو تمہاری طرف سے ان پر کوئی عدت لازم نہیں ہے جس کے پورے ہونے کا تم مطالبہ کر سکو لہٰذا انہیں کچھ مال دو اور بھلے طریقے سے رخصت کر دو
. . . . . .
لہٰذا آپ کے علما کے سورہ الطلاق آیت چار کے ترجمے سے ظاہر ہے کہ آپ کے ہاں نابالغ لڑکی سے نکاح بھی جائز ہے اور مجامعت بھی جائز ہے آپ مودودی ، ابن کثیر اور اپنے علما کی تفسیر پڑھے بغیر خود سے قیاس نہ لگائیں

knowledge88

آپ کے قیاس کی کوئی حد نہیں
آپ نے مودودی اور ابن کثیر کی تفسیر پڑھے بغیر خود سے ہی قیاس لڑا دیا
آپ کی اطلاع کے لئے عرض ہے کہ عدت ہوتی ہی تب ہے جب مرد سے عورت سے صبحت کی ہو جیسا کہ اس آیت میں بیان کیا گیا ہے
[33:49] ابوالاعلی مودودی
اَے لوگو جو ایمان لائے ہو، جب تم مومن عورتوں سے نکاح کرو اور پھر انہیں ہاتھ لگانے سے پہلے طلاق دے دو تو تمہاری طرف سے ان پر کوئی عدت لازم نہیں ہے جس کے پورے ہونے کا تم مطالبہ کر سکو لہٰذا انہیں کچھ مال دو اور بھلے طریقے سے رخصت کر دو
. . . . . .
لہٰذا آپ کے علما کے سورہ الطلاق آیت چار کے ترجمے سے ظاہر ہے کہ آپ کے ہاں نابالغ لڑکی سے نکاح بھی جائز ہے اور مجامعت بھی جائز ہے آپ مودودی ، ابن کثیر اور اپنے علما کی تفسیر پڑھے بغیر خود سے قیاس نہ لگائیں
aap Khmani ki katab koh kyon ignore ker rahay hain, jis may new born larhki kay private parts to sexual gratification kay liyay touch kernay koh kaha gaya hay ?

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
When someone has no valid and logical point to say they start to use their „ Home Language „ as their valid points .
Guys , I can’t stop him to use such language here , although I used „respected member“ and „dear“ for him .
l am so sorry because you people have to read such inappropriate words here .
Hopefully some Admin will take notice .

Home Language = The Language People use with their close relative

Just report him. The guy obviously does not know much about Islam otherwise he wouldn't be calling someone a non-muslim without knowing the truth. He needs to renew his shahadah.

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
مفتی صاحب وہ حدیث بھی بتا دیں جس میں ایک شخص نے نبی کریم صل اللہ علیہ وسلم سے ایک بیوہ سے نکاح کی اجازت مانگی تھی اور آپ ص نے اسے فرمایا تھا ایسی بیوی کیوں نہیں لاتے جس سے تم کھیلو اور جو تم سے کھیلے. مطلب اشارہ ہم عمر کی طرف تھا.
واللہ اعلم

Spartacus

and how do you increase your sense of humour?…any exrcises?

1. Learn Some Very Simple Jokes
2. Try To See The Funny Side To Almost Everything
3. Watch More Stand Up & Comedies ( Like Spartacus's Video :) )
4. Hang Out & Observe Other Funny People
5. If Someone Doesn’t Laugh, Don’t Give Up
6. Don’t Overdo It & Be Careful Not To Offend Others
7. Be Witty, Not Silly
8. Stay Positive & Laugh More ( Ha HA Ha Haaaa :)

9. Know the difference between funny and mean
10.Practice

11. Just Copy Spartaus !!!! :) Be funny like me --- If you can :)

There is only 1

aap Khmani ki katab koh kyon ignore ker rahay hain, jis may new born larhki kay private parts to sexual gratification kay liyay touch kernay koh kaha gaya hay ?

اس کی کئی وجوہات ہیں
ہمارا ایمان ہے کہ جو چیز قرآن سے ٹکرا رہی ہو اس پر دھیان دینے کی ضرورت نہیں ، امام خمینی تو ایک طرف آپ اگر حضرت علی سے منسوب بھی کوئی قول لے آتے جو قرآن سے ٹکرا رہا ہو تو ہم قبول نہ کرتے
دوسری بات یہ کہ میں نے اپنی جتنی بھی کتابیں پڑھیں ، ان میں یہی لکھا ہوا ہے کہ مودودی ، ابن کثیر اور دیگر سنی لوگوں کی تفسیر پر کان نہ دھرنا اور یہ کہ جب تک مخصوص زنانہ ایام شروع نہ ہو جایئں تب تک نکاح نہیں کر سکتے . اور آج آپ نا جانے کہاں سے امام خمینی کی کتاب لے آئے . یقینا یہ آپ کے ہی کسی شخص کی گڑھی ہوئی ہے
تیسری بات یہ کہ تھریڈ کا موضوع یہ نہیں تھا ، تھریڈ کا موضوع "سنی لوگوں کے نزدیک نابالغ لڑکی سے نکاح " تھا
چوتھی بات یہ کہ میں ایک موضوع کے ختم ہونے سے پہلے دوسرا موضوع شروع نہیں کرتا

Saboo

1. Learn Some Very Simple Jokes
2. Try To See The Funny Side To Almost Everything
3. Watch More Stand Up & Comedies ( Like Spartacus's Video :) )
4. Hang Out & Observe Other Funny People
5. If Someone Doesn’t Laugh, Don’t Give Up
6. Don’t Overdo It & Be Careful Not To Offend Others
7. Be Witty, Not Silly
8. Stay Positive & Laugh More ( Ha HA Ha Haaaa :)

9. Know the difference between funny and mean
10.Practice

11. Just Copy Spartaus !!!! :) Be funny like me --- If you can :)

Some of these steps could be helpful to some extent but basically, some people have a sense of humour naturally and some don't. ..People who lack this sense, no matter how funny your jokes are, they are not going to laugh.
Ab is mein kia

Spartacus

Some of these steps could be helpful to some extent but basically, some people have a sense of humour naturally and some don't. ..People who lack this sense, no matter how funny your jokes are, they are not going to laugh.
Ab is mein kia
Never give up !!!
Try once more !!!