Christine Fair says ‘irrelevant’ PM Imran is not even Islamabad’s mayor

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
تم مشرقی پاکستان میں بھارت کی پالی مکتی باہنی کا مقابلہ کر رہے تھے. طارق فتح اور الطاف حسین بھی "میرے بزرگوں پاکستان کے لئے خون" کا رونا روتے ہیں

بھارت نواز صحافی افغانستان پر حملے کے لئے فضائی رستہ دینے اور افغانستان سے فرار ہونے والے فوجیوں کو پناہ دینے کو گڈ مڈ مت کرو
Yes we fighting with Mukti Bahani with Indian Army.
You were busy in agreement with Indians about POW menu for Breakfast Lunch Dinner. Till they left you at Wagah.

Despacito

Voter (50+ posts)
You were busy in agreement with Indians about POW menu for Breakfast Lunch Dinner. Till they left you at Wagah.
I'm surprised how you uttar pardeshis and Biharis became Khan in the first place. Was Khan used as a replacement to hide your real surnames like, Lal, Kumar, Prasad, Sharma etc etc.

And you seemed to be utterly confused or just caught lying. One sentence you say you have and still prepared to spill blood for Pakistan and on the other hand seem to revel joyously at the breaking up of Pakistan at the hands of Indians. Something only enemies of Pakistan would do.

Most probably your loyalty your affiliation is only limited to your race and cast. Sorry your own plans to break Pakistan even further into more pieces and create your own little muhajir Jinnahpur were foiled. Seems like you still haven't gotten over that loss yet.

For people like you I can only recommend you go back to your annecestral land of Uttar pardesh, where you will find no Pathan, Balouchi, Siraki, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Baltistani, Sindhi. Just your own short black skinny kind for as far as the eye can see and you will find true happiness there among your Kumars, Prasads and Sharmas

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
She is highly biased journalist. Half of my Daily tweets are to tease her these days.

She is retweeting India media all the time. She is bullying Pakistan and promoting trend of Sanction Pakistan all the time.

She is not more than a mental case. We should come up strong against her.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very much Anti- Indian, When with fear your sweat will drop( what happened in East Pakistan) my family blood dropped for Pakistan and will drop for Pakistan till last when you might flee as tradition.
How you can deny ,
Meiney Koyi Air Corridor Nahi Dena - Imran Khan
Challo Christina Ghalat Hai , Above statement & below Picture can you deny?
1630424949612e4f7549bb9.png
Is there mentioned they are U S army, again fake propaganda, against pakistan.
waise milta kiya hai, itna zaleel ho keh. tum logon ko.
iss ke story yeh thi, jo flights direct kabul nhi jaa rahi thi. woh karachi aur islamabad aa rahi thi aur un ka staff aur army and log PIA ke through yahan aa rahe thy, aur apni flights pe apne apne mulk wapsi jaa rahe thy. lekin afsoos. tum logon ki soch ki limit humesha negative hoti hai, special jab se PMIK aa gaya hai, iss liye. haad hai besharami ki.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf dehshatgard ka faltu berozgar bhatta khor irrelevant bitch ki baato par khush ho raha hai.
Jo Biden ki call koi important nahi, wo regularly Asharaf Ghani ko phone karta tha aur os ka anjam dekh lo.
Loser America se door rehna he thek hota hai.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
They requested Air corridor to leave Afghanistan. Why they need Air base? when they are leaving abandoning ?
Yeah Tu Khafgi Mitaney Key Liye Khan Saheb ney blunder Kee
" I will not give bases" there was no question of bases at all. Only Air Corridor for Exit what was fully assured by Tabeydar Juddi Pushti Khidmatgar
38115746574_c75633e8c0_k-e1550756441910-696x392.jpg

What became international Joke.
Earlier I thought You were unaware of international politics but now I am confident yes you are, so enjoy and no need to take tension.

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
کرسٹین فئیر ایک متعصب لکھاری اور جانبدار تجزیہ نگار ہے لہذا اس کے تبصرے کی خاص وقعت نہیں

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Very much Anti- Indian, When with fear your sweat will drop( what happened in East Pakistan) my family blood dropped for Pakistan and will drop for Pakistan till last when you might flee as tradition.
How you can deny ,
Meiney Koyi Air Corridor Nahi Dena - Imran Khan
Challo Christina Ghalat Hai , Above statement & below Picture can you deny?
1630424949612e4f7549bb9.png
Do you know what air corridor means?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
تم سے اور توقع بھی کیا کی جا سکتی ہے
بنگلہ دیش حکومت نے تمہیں فرینڈز آف لبریشن اعزاز سے نوازا ہو گا​

Last edited:

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
38115746574_c75633e8c0_k-e1550756441910-696x392.jpg

Tabaeydar Sanu Wafadar Khidmatgar Juddi Pushti Khidmatgar
Tusi Fikar hi Na Karo Woh Bakta Hai

thumbs_b_c_7f7ea519976ae899365ee9091cd0ac86.jpg
yea hain Anees Khan mashoor senior journalist, "dephence" expert, political analysits wagaira wagaira.
vo suub theek hy yea batao Nawaz Sharif UK q bhaga or ais sy pahlay Saudia bhaga, yea insaan hy kon hy bhag jata hy .

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
Why do you waste time with this insignificant cheap gutter whore who did her cocksucker training in bombay and has had her gand/puddi and mouth choaded in india (rape capital of world) by some of the most butt ugly hindutva monkeys that would be rejected by their own mothers for ugliness. Pay no attention to this slut and she will crawl back into a hole.
bhai aisay logo ko galian nahi dyty , hamdardi krty hain, baycharay kis mushkil ka shiar hain, ain ko dukh baanto , ain sy pyar sy daykho

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
Christine Fair does only one thing in her career. She writes and talks against Pakistan. All her interviews and all her articles are dedicated against Pakistan. That is the only topic on which she gets invited to talk or write. It is really pathetic. The amount of time she gets on Indian media makes me think she is their employee.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She was on BBC Last week and when she started ranting about Pakistan, the host of BBC shut her up.

See this

Then she went to Indian media, telling them that she was telling the world about Pakistan but she was insulted and was shut up by the BBC host.
She whinged on many Indian channels for being treated like trash when she was bitching about Pakistan on BBC.

Last edited: