CIA Hosts Drink and Dance Party For Pakistani Journalists

ikhlaq

Abdali said:

Dear Friends, Today i received an email which contained some link to photos with the caption i mentioned in subject. I am also pasting link here:

CIA Public Relations at work? Do you expect this Pakistani media would tell you the truth and serves the interests of Islam and Pakistan? If you still believe that then may Allah help you and show you the righteous path before its too late for all of us

Shaukat Paracha, Asma Shirazi, Meher Bukhari, Saima Mohsin are some of the names that were in attendance, in a Drink & Dance party hosted by the US Ambassador to Pakistan, Anne W Patterson.

17863_270665287932_731052932_3367927_253655_n.jpg

17863_270665372932_731052932_3367940_7972688_n.jpg

In Pictures: CIA Hosts Drink and Dance Party For Pakistani Journalists at US Embassy Islamabad
Link http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2010/01/2 ... urnalists/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

READ IT CAREFULLY.
I think these three women should be sent to Dubai coz lot of sheikhs will teach them how to attend the party.

Shame on MEDIA persons! people like them in media who talk against America and have drinking and dance parties with them.
A special message for Asma Shirazi..... who is having Duppatta And showing off as a very shareef person. Dont worry [rasheed] is waiting for you.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
A country which is being run on the concept of "pork forbidden and wine halal" (Aada Teeter Aada Baiter) these things will happen. We should accept this reality that our society has been divided into ultra modern, modern, midde-way and conservative. What was lacking the concept of "Englighten Moderation" made it up. Which Islam and which its practices. We are heading towards Turkish model that one can offer prayer in mosque and if so wishes freely enter into jim for a drink. So I do not think it is big deal with these girls.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ikhlaq said:
Abdali said:

Dear Friends, Today i received an email which contained some link to photos with the caption i mentioned in subject. I am also pasting link here:

CIA Public Relations at work? Do you expect this Pakistani media would tell you the truth and serves the interests of Islam and Pakistan? If you still believe that then may Allah help you and show you the righteous path before its too late for all of us

Shaukat Paracha, Asma Shirazi, Meher Bukhari, Saima Mohsin are some of the names that were in attendance, in a Drink & Dance party hosted by the US Ambassador to Pakistan, Anne W Patterson.

17863_270665287932_731052932_3367927_253655_n.jpg

17863_270665372932_731052932_3367940_7972688_n.jpg

In Pictures: CIA Hosts Drink and Dance Party For Pakistani Journalists at US Embassy Islamabad
Link http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2010/01/2 ... urnalists/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

READ IT CAREFULLY.
I think these three women should be sent to Dubai coz lot of sheikhs will teach them how to attend the party.

Shame on MEDIA persons! people like them in media who talk against America and have drinking and dance parties with them.
A special message for Asma Shirazi..... who is having Duppatta And showing off as a very shareef person. Dont worry [rasheed] is waiting for you.

bhai, I didnt understand the red comment above

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What they do is for them to face with their Allah. What we should worry and spend our time over is that if we feel that such people are to be trusted with their opnions and suggestions? If not then I would suggest again Please e-mail,call or write to the tv channels and newspapers ,get you word out to express your views(in soft tones but firm confidence).

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Pakistan Journalists in a Perty of American Embassy

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Brother, the links you provided point to your personal mailbox at Yahoo. No one in general public can access those links.

Please fix it.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
What they do is for them to face with their Allah. What we should worry and spend our time over is that if we feel that such people are to be trusted with their opnions and suggestions? If not then I would suggest again Please e-mail,call or write to the tv channels and newspapers ,get you word out to express your views(in soft tones but firm confidence).
I know Asma shirazi works for ARY. But what about other two? Which channels they work for? Does any body know?