Collection, Writing an Accreditation of Hadith..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ditto!

I dare you to name the names of your scholars or the persons to whom you follow or get your knowledge from or influenced from to let others see to whom you exactly follow without claiming that you are knowledgeable enough of the Arabic language and other tenants of Islam that you don't even need to learn from anybody else.
I don't "follow" anyone. I am willing to listen to any reasonable man who makes sense and talks with logic and makes a solid argument. Be it Javed Ghamdi saab, Mufti Abu Layth, Dr Israr Ahmed or anyone else, also I will also listen to regular big bearded mullahs, because even a broken clock is right twice a day, like Eng Mirza, even total bhaands like Tariq Masood.

I'll give anyone a chance, even complete weirdos like Yasir Qadhi, Ahmed Parvez, Monkey Hijab, Gangster Uthman, Assim al Hakeem and even you!

But doesn't mean I follow any of them, nor do I agree with everything they have to say. For that Allah s.w.t has blessed me common sense and critical thinking.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
wao wao wao... give me a break... old timer...
if you ask someone his qualification on a subject n he decline to share it with u, for any reason..... ur tinny brain will go to the conclusion that, the person has no knowledge...? zabarast..

To satisfy ur little brain.....
I dont consider my self as a scholar of Islam..... but ... I am a student of knowledge... as Prophet pbuh says ... if u know even one verse of the Quran.. give dawah on tht vrs..
Alhamdulillah...whn Allah has given me much more knowledge thn that...y wont I...
Have Read Quran cover to cover with translation n tafseer.. n still reading tafseer of another scholar.. n thn another .. thn another.. so that I dont become a victim of one's personal liking n disliking ..n biasness..
Apart from reading ahadith books.. there are ahadith written in almost every tafseer.. bcz without ahadith.. scholars are unable to explain the vrs... n if thy do.. tht will b thr persnl views.. which normally will not b accepted.

now... answr my question...
. salah, zakah, fast, haj ?
I have an extremely hard time believing any of this. For a person who can't even write a single sentence properly to save his life claiming all of this. A person who reads this much, can at the very bare minimum write one sentence properly that makes sense.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If he wants to. What you refer as "namaz" I was a full time namazi on and off throughout most of my life. Now I am not sure whether this is what Allah s.w.t really wants us to go through this exercise five times daily.

Yes

Yes

Already performed Hajj​
سبحان اللہ۔۔۔۔

ایک کام تو کر ہی سکتے ہو بغیر برا منائے۔۔
جب تنہائی میں ہو اللہ سے سیدھے رستے پر چلنے اور ہدایت پانے کی دعا کیا کرو۔۔

اور تحقیق جاری رکھو۔۔ کسی مفتی ، ملا یا پیر کے پیروکار نہ بنو ۔۔ بلکہ الگ الگ مفسرین کی کتابوں کا مطالعہ کرو۔۔

اللہ سب کی سننے والا ہے ۔۔​

jani1

I have an extremely hard time believing any of this. For a person who can't even write a single sentence properly to save his life claiming all of this. A person who reads this much, can at the very bare minimum write one sentence properly that makes sense.
yup... it wont make sense to u.. bcz u r gajni...

leave this shitty attitude , n stop proving urself to b the most educated n sensible...

just pray to Allah for the guidance... hop u will get it.... Insha'Allah...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
سبحان اللہ۔۔۔۔

ایک کام تو کر ہی سکتے ہو بغیر برا منائے۔۔
جب تنہائی میں ہو اللہ سے سیدھے رستے پر چلنے اور ہدایت پانے کی دعا کیا کرو۔۔

اور تحقیق جاری رکھو۔۔ کسی مفتی ، ملا یا پیر کے پیروکار نہ بنو ۔۔ بلکہ الگ الگ مفسرین کی کتابوں کا مطالعہ کرو۔۔

اللہ سب کی سننے والا ہے ۔۔​
This is exactly what I have done and reached where I have reached now and am continuing on this journey. Before I just blindly followed what I was taught by my parents and moulvis without question, any common sense or critical thinking, that what is right, what is wrong, what to believe in and what not to believe in.

I spent majority of my life being what can only be described as a traditional Muslim. Which majority of us are.

Allah guides who he wills and leads astray who he wills. And I just pray I am from rightly guided.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
yup... it wont make sense to u.. bcz u r gajni...

leave this shitty attitude , n stop proving urself to b the most educated n sensible...

just pray to Allah for the guidance... hop u will get it.... Insha'Allah...
And maybe if you want to be taken slightly more seriously, try to communicate like an adult for a change. Forget me. Read this entire thread, many people have posted here, compare their posts to yours, you'll find it's exactly like when a group of adults are having a discussing but every now and then a little child interrupts them with his bongis.

jani1

But doesn't mean I follow any of them, nor do I agree with everything they have to say. For that Allah s.w.t has blessed me common sense and critical thinking.
with this over-critical behavior, m not sure how's the life of people around u..
regarding common sense... it will b beneficial for u, if u come out of this KHUSH FEHMI asap..

jani1

This is exactly what I have done and reached where I have reached now and am continuing on this journey. Before I just blindly followed what I was taught by my parents and moulvis without question, any common sense or critical thinking, that what is right, what is wrong, what to believe in and what not to believe in.

I spent majority of my life being what can only be described as a traditional Muslim. Which majority of us are.

Allah guides who he wills and leads astray who he wills. And I just pray I am from rightly guided.
dono what to say.. may Allah guide u... n me.. ameen

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
with this over-critical behavior, m not sure how's the life of people around u..
regarding common sense... it will b beneficial for u, if u come out of this KHUSH FEHMI asap..
Look up the meaning of the word critical thinking. Bro stop using English you just end up making yourself looking like a fool, Urdu mein likho is mein koi sharam ki baat nahi hai.

Unfortunately, I cannot reply to you in Urdu. 1st because I don't have a urdu keyboard, 2nd I neve learned how to type in Urdu even if I did have a keyboard.

Roman urdu mein lambay post nahi likhtha kyun ke pardne wala bezaar ho jata hai.

jani1

Look up the meaning of the word critical thinking. Bro stop using English you just end up making yourself looking like a fool, Urdu mein likho is mein koi sharam ki baat nahi hai.

Unfortunately, I cannot reply to you in Urdu. 1st because I don't have a urdu keyboard, 2nd I neve learned how to type in Urdu even if I did have a keyboard.

Roman urdu mein lambay post nahi likhtha kyun ke pardne wala bezaar ho jata hai.
so u dono the meaning of over-critical ?
262015061_1040565833399925_4780563432735237028_n.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
so u dono the meaning of over-critical ?
Critical thinking has nothing to do with being critical, which you quoted and then assumed it does, probably meaning being over critical.

Critical thinking : The objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgement.
"professors often find it difficult to encourage critical thinking among their students"

عؔلی خان

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't "follow" anyone. I am willing to listen to any reasonable man who makes sense and talks with logic and makes a solid argument. Be it Javed Ghamdi saab, Mufti Abu Layth, Dr Israr Ahmed or anyone else, also I will also listen to regular big bearded mullahs, because even a broken clock is right twice a day, like Eng Mirza, even total bhaands like Tariq Masood.

I'll give anyone a chance, even complete weirdos like Yasir Qadhi, Ahmed Parvez, Monkey Hijab, Gangster Uthman, Assim al Hakeem and even you!

Under the light of your walls of text, your mockery of fellow human beings, and your holier-than-thou attitude, it is safe to conclude that you have no class, no manners, no common sense, no critical thinking, no professional or academic credentials to back up any of your claims.

Keep on living in the dark corner of your closet as a loner and keep on making frivolous, irrational, and illogical noise which you inanely consider as "common sense" and "critical thinking" in your own mind because the boogeyman of reality is out there to get you.

May Allah guide us all as well as you by opening your heart to the true wisdom and essence of Deen-e-Islam which includes the body of Agreed Upon Ahdiths along with the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet (PBUH). Ameen.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Under the light of your walls of text, your mockery of fellow human beings, and your holier-than-thou attitude, it is safe to conclude that you have no class, no manners, no common sense, no critical thinking, no professional or academic credentials to back up any of your claims.

Keep on living in the dark corner of your closet as a loner and keep on making frivolous, irrational, and illogical noise which you inanely consider as "common sense" and "critical thinking" in your own mind because the boogeyman of reality is out there to get you.
Once again nothing but ad hominem attacks from the takfeer factory, relax mate you need to take a chill pill, no need to get all hyped up. Ironically other than few videos of that bhaand hijab (no real argument of ones own i.e totally dependent on these big bearded men to dictate to them what to say and what to believe in), no counter argument was made and yet others are being called frivolous, irrational and illogical! lol!

Again opinions are like A.holes buddy, and you are entitled to yours but yours just stinks a lot worse than others. ?

P.S : I'll try to keep it short for you from now, since you are so scared of these "walls of text" I know its hard to read anything with more than a few words in it, seeing that your attention span has been totally eroded away by too much ingestion of ape man hijab's bovine excrement.

عؔلی خان

MPA (400+ posts)
Once again nothing but ad hominem attacks from the takfeer factory, relax mate you need to take a chill pill, no need to get all hyped up. Ironically other than few videos of that bhaand hijab (no real argument of ones own i.e totally dependent on these big bearded men to dictate to them what to say and what to believe in), no counter argument was made and yet others are being called frivolous, irrational and illogical! lol!

Again opinions are like A.holes buddy, and you are entitled to yours but yours just stinks a lot worse than others. ?

P.S : I'll try to keep it short for you from now, since you are so scared of these "walls of text" I know its hard to read anything with more than a few words in it, seeing that your attention span has been totally eroded away by too much ingestion of ape man hijab's bovine excrement.

I think the symptoms of your mental illness have not only blinded your mind but also your eyes this time hence you haven't been able to read the following:

Find someone else to call your buddy or mate as to me you are nothing but an anonymous id.

In the eyes of all the prominent scholars (YES, such scholars of Islam do exist who have invested and dedicated their time, money, blood, sweat, and tears in studying Islam on an academic and professional level just like Doctors, Engineers, Attorneys .etc do. In front of these scholars, one's amateur research won't hold any water and will crumble in no time.), those people who don't believe in the body of Agreed Upon Ahadeeths are Kafir or Apostate. Period. Case closed.

Knock on someone's else door as you are not worthy enough for my time.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In the eyes of all the prominent scholars (YES, such scholars of Islam do exist who have invested and dedicated their time, money, blood, sweat, and tears in studying Islam on an academic and professional level just like Doctors, Engineers, Attorneys .etc do. In front of these scholars, one's amateur research won't hold any water and will crumble in no time.), those people who don't believe in the body of Agreed Upon Ahadeeths are Kafir or Apostate. Period. Case closed.
Well if you had a comprehension fail, that really isn't my problem.
Agreed upon by whom? The Prophet s.a.w, The Khulafa Rashideen? No just ordinary men centuries later.
Like it or not Islam isn't a democracy. If Tomorrow a few 1000s "scholars" "agree upon" that oh we misclassified this hadith as fabricated "There is no good in black people. When they are hungry, they steal and when their stomach is full, they commit zina." SO from now all all Muslims should become racists towards the black race or we misclassified this hadith as fabricated " A shaikh is like a Prophet among his people" So we should start treating that monkey hijab as a prophet (nauzubillah)

And this process of classifying this or that hadith previously classified as sahih to be fabricated and vice versa by "scholars" has been going since hadith came into being till today.

Tomorrow these "scholars" will "agree upon" it is perfectly ok to drink alcohol because they found some obscure hadith, so you will start following them blindly and go get drunk?

Since I broke my promise of keeping it short. Here it is in simple points.

1: Who are these men which "agree upon". Prophets, Sahaba, Khulafa Rashidun?
2: Who gave them the authority to add to the deen what they will and take away from the deen what they will. Are they Prophets who receive divine revelation?

jani1

Critical thinking has nothing to do with being critical, which you quoted and then assumed it does, probably meaning being over critical.

Critical thinking : The objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgement.
"professors often find it difficult to encourage critical thinking among their students"
probably u have missed ur dose... thts y u cant even c properly..

I never have said ''critical thinking'' ... I just picked a word frm ur sentence, n joined it with anothr word..

I thought u know tht technique.. as u claim to b an xprt of Languages...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
probably u have missed ur dose... thts y u cant even c properly..

I never have said ''critical thinking'' ... I just picked a word frm ur sentence, n joined it with anothr word..

I thought u know tht technique.. as u claim to b an xprt of Languages...
And maybe if you want to be taken slightly more seriously, try to communicate like an adult for a change.