Collection, Writing an Accreditation of Hadith..

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Answer me a few simple questions.

How many compilations of hadith have you read, A-Z?

Have to read the Quran in its entirety and in a language you are most fluent in cover to cover?

How good is your fluency in the Arabic language?

why this investigation..wana make me ur peer, n planning to kick abu lanat out of ur life ?
whats the point asking me such questions ...... whn u r not even interested in, what I have to say..
btw... do you pray ur salah or fast or do u blv in Haj or Zakat..?

عؔلی خان

MPA (400+ posts)
The issue is not of accepting or rejecting hadith, the issue is of what is hadith. Hadith is nothing but a biographical historical record of the times and life of the Prophet. As Javed Ghamdi Saab say. Hadith does not add or take away one tiny bit from Islam i.e whether hadith existed or not. It would make no difference Islam. Just like political shia Islam. Ali r.a becoming 1st Khalifa or not would have made no difference to Islam.

The problem is we are going the way of the Christians Any one of you ever picked up the new testament bible and read it? What does it have. It is nothing but hadith written by men after the passing of Jesus. The new testament is hadith as narrated by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

We are 80% already there. because "traditional Islam" as preached today is mostly based on hadith and very little based on the Quran. Wont be soon it will become 100% based just on hadith

And if hadith really was so important, why didn't the Prophet asked people to write it down and secure it in his lifetime, in fact he did quite the opposite and ordered nothing but the Quran from being scribed and forbade the writing of hadith. Why didn't the Khulafa Rashidoon have hadith scribed and complied under their supervision, but rather followed the Prophet and forbade it.

It is said that Umar Ibn Khattab r.a beat Abu Huraira and ordered him to stop narrating hadith and that if he didn't stop he would have him sent back to Yemen. Only after the Khalifa passed away Abu Huraira started narrating hadith again.

None of the early Muslims every scribed hadith, because they were following the Prophets orders i.e following his sunnah. It was only Umar Ibn Abud al Aziz who allowed hadith.

Also a point to wonder is close to a million hadith were collected but around 95% or more of them rejected as fake and fabricated and the ones deemed as "sahih" had no real way of verification other than peoples own testimony. Something which today at best is classified as hearsay.

Do you really think that you are omniscient or knowledgeable enough on an academic and professional level about Deen-e-Islam to hold such debates beyond the arena of Public Forums like siasat.pk and/or Ghamdi's or Quranists' words are the last words on this topic?

The body of Agreed Upon Ahadiths is not going to go away nor it will ever evaporate in the thin air because you or others don't believe in it. It has been and will always remain an integral part of Deen-e-Islam whether one agrees with that or not.

In the eyes of all the prominent scholars (YES, such scholars of Islam do exist who have invested and dedicated their time, money, blood, sweat, and tears in studying Islam on an academic and professional level just like Doctors, Engineers, Attorneys .etc do. In front of these scholars, one's amateur research won't hold any water and will crumble in no time.), those people who don't believe in the body of Agreed Upon Ahadeeths are Kafir or Apostate. Period. Case closed.

Last edited:

jani1

☝️☝️☝️For Hadeeth followers who have abandoned the Quran.

The Messenger PBUH will not say that my people have abandoned the Ahadeeth But???

25:30 And the Messenger has said, "O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur'an as [a thing] abandoned."

25_30.png

it proves nothing but ur ignorance ...
that's y I asked u to watch the full clip..
11:00 to 32:00 he spoke about Quran. n the last part is about hadith...

There is only 1

اسی لیئے تو عرض کیا کہ کلپ دیکھ لیں۔۔۔
امام مالک کی کتاب کب لکھی گئی ؟
پہلی سینچری میں۔۔
ان کی بعض احادیث میں صحابی اور انکے بیچ صرف ایک راوی کا فاصلہ تھا۔۔

آپ کہہ رہے ہیں کئی سو سال۔۔۔جبکہ
رسول اللہ ﷺ کی زندگی میں احادیث لکھنی شروع ہوگئیں تھیں۔۔

علی رضی اللہ عنہ کی لکھی حدیث کو امام احمد بن حنبل نے نکل کیا ہے اسی بارے میں۔

ویڈو دیکھ لیں جب ممکن ہو۔​

واقعہ کربلا کے وقت آپ کے راوی حضرات کہاں تھے ؟
یزید کی فوج میں تھے یا لاتعلق عوام میں بیٹھے تھے ؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
why this investigation..wana make me ur peer, n planning to kick abu lanat out of ur life ?
whats the point asking me such questions ...... whn u r not even interested in, what I have to say..
btw... do you pray ur salah or fast or do u blv in Haj or Zakat..?
So that's a no on all accounts, yet you fight tooth and nail to defend something you haven't read, know or understand. Just goes to show the amount of brainwashing you have gone through.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Do you really think that you are omniscient or knowledgeable enough on an academic and professional level about Deen-e-Islam to hold such debates beyond the arena of Public Forums like siasat.pk and/or Ghamdi's or Quranists' words are the last words on this topic?

The body of Agreed Upon Ahadiths is not going to go away nor it will ever evaporate in the thin air because you or others don't believe in it. It has been and will always remain an integral part of Deen-e-Islam whether one agrees with that or not.

In the eyes of all the prominent scholars (YES, such scholars of Islam do exist who have invested and dedicated their time, money, blood, sweat, and tears in studying Islam on an academic and professional level just like Doctors, Engineers, Attorneys .etc do. In front of these scholars, one's amateur research won't hold any water and will crumble in no time.),
2:170
When it is said to them, “Follow what Allah has revealed,” they reply, “No! We ˹only˺ follow what we found our forefathers practicing.”

5:104
When it is said to them: "Come to what Allah hath revealed; come to the Messenger": They say: "Enough for us are the ways we found our fathers following."

people who don't believe in the body of Agreed Upon Ahadeeths are Kafir or Apostate.
Ah the takfeer factory strikes again. Because that's all you can do.

عؔلی خان

MPA (400+ posts)
2:170
When it is said to them, “Follow what Allah has revealed,” they reply, “No! We ˹only˺ follow what we found our forefathers practicing.”

5:104
When it is said to them: "Come to what Allah hath revealed; come to the Messenger": They say: "Enough for us are the ways we found our fathers following."

Ah the takfeer factory strikes again. Because that's all you can do.

I have gone through your wall of text which makes no sense at all. You have no academic and/or professional credentials to prove anything substantiating that why the body of Agreed Upon Ahadiths is not an integral part of Deen-e-Islam hence you resorted to misquoting the Quranic verses out of their proper context to advocate your frivolous "argument" without having deep knowledge of Arabic, Deen-e-Islam or even the Quran by itself.

In the following videos, Brother Mohammed Hijab (brief bio is here) trounced the Quranists hence they have been crying foul.

Take your spiel to the true scholars of Deen-e-Islam, instead of ranting and posting walls of text on Public Forums like siasat.pk, to find out the truth.

Last edited:

jani1

So that's a no on all accounts, yet you fight tooth and nail to defend something you haven't read, know or understand. Just goes to show the amount of brainwashing you have gone through.
wao wao wao... give me a break... old timer...
if you ask someone his qualification on a subject n he decline to share it with u, for any reason..... ur tinny brain will go to the conclusion that, the person has no knowledge...? zabarast..

To satisfy ur little brain.....
I dont consider my self as a scholar of Islam..... but ... I am a student of knowledge... as Prophet pbuh says ... if u know even one verse of the Quran.. give dawah on tht vrs..
Alhamdulillah...whn Allah has given me much more knowledge thn that...y wont I...
Have Read Quran cover to cover with translation n tafseer.. n still reading tafseer of another scholar.. n thn another .. thn another.. so that I dont become a victim of one's personal liking n disliking ..n biasness..
Apart from reading ahadith books.. there are ahadith written in almost every tafseer.. bcz without ahadith.. scholars are unable to explain the vrs... n if thy do.. tht will b thr persnl views.. which normally will not b accepted.

now... answr my question...
. salah, zakah, fast, haj ?

jani1

I have gone through your wall of text which makes no sense at all. You have no academic and/or professional credentials to prove anything substantiating that why the body of Agreed Upon Ahadiths is not an integral part of Deen-e-Islam hence you resorted to misquoting the Quranic verses out of their proper context to advocate your frivolous "argument" without having deep knowledge of Arabic, Deen-e-Islam or even the Quran by itself.

Take your spiel to the true scholars of Deen-e-Islam, instead of ranting and posting walls of text on Public Forums like siasat.pk, to find out the truth.​
یہ بیچارہ یا بیچارے۔۔۔ انٹر نیٹ سے قرآنی آیات دھڑا دھڑ کاپی کرکے پوسٹ کررہے ہیں۔۔ جن کا بحث سے کوئی واسطہ نہیں ہوتا۔۔ جس کا جواب دینا ہی بیکار ہوتا ہے۔۔۔
دوسری بات۔۔۔
قرآنی آیات کی باری یا علمی بحث تو تب ہو جب یہ بیچارے بنیادی سوالوں کے جوابات دیں۔۔
ان سے سوال ایک کرو ان کے جواب اور ہوتے ہیں۔۔ اور پھر اس بحث میں اپنی لائف سٹوری نما لمبا چھوڑا جواب دیتے ہیں۔۔جو صرف انکی ذاتی خواہشات پر ہوتا ہے۔۔ بغیر دلیل کے۔۔

ان میں ایک کہتا ہے کہ نماز کی کوئی ضرورت نہیں۔۔ نماز بس یہ تھی کہ اصحاب کرام ۔بیغمبر ﷺ کے گرد دائرہ بنا کر بیٹھ جاتے اور بس۔۔جب ثبوت مانگا تو آئیں بائیں شائیں۔۔

یہ غلام احمد پرویز کے پیروکار ہیں۔۔ آسان الفاظ میں۔۔​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
All I see is in your posts is Agreed upon hadith, Agreed upon hadith, Agreed upon hadith, Agreed upon hadith, Agreed upon hadith.

Agreed upon by whom? The Prophet s.a.w, The Khulafa Rashideen? No just ordinary men centuries later. Sorry I don't get my religion from word of man, but rather message of God. Who gave these men the authority and the right to make stories and narrations into part of my religion?

You are more than welcome to keep your women wrapped in a tent behind locked doors or worry about if your shalwar is not short enough, or whether your goat beard is the right length or not

And whatever little respect I had for you, I lost when you posted videos of that demented ape Hijab. Anyone who listens and follows that monkey is on a whole different level of crazy.

عؔلی خان

MPA (400+ posts)
All I see is in your posts is Agreed upon hadith, Agreed upon hadith, Agreed upon hadith, Agreed upon hadith, Agreed upon hadith.

Agreed upon by whom? The Prophet s.a.w, The Khulafa Rashideen? No just ordinary men centuries later. Sorry I don't get my religion from word of man, but rather message of God. Who gave these men the authority and the right to make stories and narrations into part of my religion?

You are more than welcome to keep your women wrapped in a tent behind locked doors or worry about if your shalwar is not short enough, or whether your goat beard is the right length or not

And whatever little respect I had for you, I lost when you posted videos of that demented ape Hijab. Anyone who listens and follows that monkey is on a whole different level of crazy.

You are only fooling yourself.

Islam is NOT a religion but a Deen.

The message of God in a language which you don't have full command of or knowledge of?

Apparently, you have no idea what you are talking about hence I just couldn't care less about your "respect" which I have none for you from the get-go as you have none for others.

If you don't believe in the body of Agreed Upon Ahadiths, you are out of the fold of Islam. Period.

Go and knock on somebody's else door and beg for respect.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If you don't believe in the body of Agreed Upon Ahadiths, you are out of the fold of Islam.
Default reaction, instant takfeer on anything which even remotely requires using one's mind and critical thinking from the takfeer factory!

But then again, follower of that bearded gorilla hijab. What else can you expect.

عؔلی خان

MPA (400+ posts)
Default reaction, instant takfeer on anything which even remotely requires using one's mind and critical thinking from the takfeer factory!

But then again, follower of that bearded gorilla hijab. What else can you expect.

Given you are calling a human being ape, gorilla, or monkey, it is enough to show that who and what kind of interpretation of Islam you are following.