Comparison of AItzaz Ahsan's speech in assembly and the lyrics of this song....

Democrate

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تم اپنی ڈھولکی تیار رکھو اب کوئی اصل مغل شہزادہ آ کر اسکو بجایے گا اور پھر تم ناچنا اوراپنی ادائوں کو جانچنا

gre8nation

MPA (400+ posts)
Roti kapra or makaan nehin sugar mills plazay or jageerain kal aik mosoof parliment mein farma rahay thay yeh parliment in ki jageer he in khana badooshon bhokay nangoon ko idher se nikaloo.wah yeh democracy

Amir Dilawar

Senator (1k+ posts)
10533463_1521151758121029_2604935723941449998_n.jpg

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aitzaz ahsan is a symbol of justice and democracy in pakistan.

Ha Ha....

You said this......Justice. MY FOOT.

Her wife is accused of acquiring LPG quota through nepotism. I think, case is still pending.......and will remain in files.

And Democracy: He is in PPP, which is corrupt to the core. If he is so upright and HONEST, should have asked to probe cases against PPP leaders. Ever heard him speaking on this issue? Talking about Amin fahim?

I have zero respect for him. He is an INTELLECTUAL corrupt

Last edited:

intekhab

Ha Ha....

You said this......Justice. MY FOOT.

Her wife is accused of acquiring LPG quota through nepotism. I think, case is still pending.......and will remain in files.

And Democracy: He is in PPP, which is corrupt to the core. If he is so upright and HONEST, should have asked to probe cases against PPP leaders. Ever heard him speaking on this issue? Talking about Amin fahim?

I have zero respect for him. He is an INTELLECTUAL corrupt

there is a very slim line between naive ness and stupidity......I can't give you a full lecture ,got no time for that but just try to read the history more attentively,don't just look at the picture but try to see the big picture and learn to see the differnt angals.he was the mastermind of the whole judicial movement ,against his own party.....what else do you expect that PPP is Democratic Party.

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
there is a very slim line between naive ness and stupidity......I can't give you a full lecture ,got no time for that but just try to read the history more attentively,don't just look at the picture but try to see the big picture and learn to see the differnt angals.he was the mastermind of the whole judicial movement ,against his own party.....what else do you expect that PPP is Democratic Party.

Don't bother to reply if you can't give 'full lecture'.

I know he is mastermind, but FOR HIS OWN INTEREST. That was in, 'bughz musharaf rather than hube judiciary'.

Take this Democratic party, lecture on some other planet. Do you have any iota of meaning of democracy? Democracy comes with accountablity etc, its not only the name of casting vote and that too........fake votes. I have visited interior Sindh many times and knows the fruits of democracy enjoyed by ........people, no, by landlords belongs to PPP.

And yeah.......PPP is so democractic............that aitzas has to beg and wait for years to get a senator ticket....which is his price.

intekhab

Don't bother to reply if you can't give 'full lecture'.

I know he is mastermind, but FOR HIS OWN INTEREST. That was in, 'bughz musharaf rather than hube judiciary'.

Take this Democratic party, lecture on some other planet. Do you have any iota of meaning of democracy? Democracy comes with accountablity etc, its not only the name of casting vote and that too........fake votes. I have visited interior Sindh many times and knows the fruits of democracy enjoyed by ........people, no, by landlords belongs to PPP.

And yeah.......PPP is so democractic............that aitzas has to beg and wait for years to get a senator ticket....which is his price.
so my 1st impression was right abt you that you are not naive.......but......still I will try to show u the big picture.....if he only wanted a senate seat as a reward for his efforts then he charge very less .....he worthed a lot more.
I know this will not satisfy you becouse confused party waley don't accept any logics but you can use the confused khans symbolic bat to satisfy your self.

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
so my 1st impression was right abt you that you are not naive.......but......still I will try to show u the big picture.....if he only wanted a senate seat as a reward for his efforts then he charge very less .....he worthed a lot more.
I know this will not satisfy you becouse confused party waley don't accept any logics but you can use the confused khans symbolic bat to satisfy your self.

I am happy to be called confused........and you support corrupt de le corrupt. PPP

You have nothing to provide, no fact, just name calling. Enough said.