Confession by US analyst Dr. Rebecca Grant on why Imran Khan was ousted

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
I fail to understand...... there are 17 Corps Commanders and senior staff officers who sit in the monthly Corps Commanders meeting. How come they don't have ballz to hold Baj from his neck and ask him what the hell are you up to??? Chain of command does not necessarily means you compromise on sensitive national interest!!!
Yes they should kill the bastard. And take over military command

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Hamid Gul was no better than any of them, just like patwaris yeh general bhi retire honay ke baad nazriyati ho jaate hai. But when they are in power they are all the same.
No Hameed gul was a real Patriot fighter. If he was alive at this time he must have rallied up support for IK in the military and killed this bastard Bajwa.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes they should kill the bastard. And take over military command
COAS derives his powers from CCs, therefore its CCs job to come up with a solution not you or me or anyone else.
You mean fire nukes at US? Do we have ICBMs
Deterrent bhai deterrent.
If you understand the dynamics of this equation you would not ask me this question.

Anyway, I'm not interested in entering into any I say, you say type of a useless ping pong game.

Eid Mubarak!

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I fail to understand...... there are 17 Corps Commanders and senior staff officers who sit in the monthly Corps Commanders meeting. How come they don't have ballz to hold Baj from his neck and ask him what the hell are you up to??? Chain of command does not necessarily means you compromise on sensitive national interest!!!

They are all in it. Only a handful of top generals are honest and sincere.
Unfortunately, most of them have a sweet tooth for dollars and hungry for resettlement in the West.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
COAS derives his powers from CCs, therefore its CCs job to come up with a solution not you or me or anyone else.

Deterrent bhai deterrent.
If you understand the dynamics of this equation you would not ask me this question.

Anyway, I'm not interested in entering into any I say, you say type of a useless ping pong game.

Eid Mubarak!
Khair Mubarik Sir. I also did not ask questions. I just tried to give a Zap to the thoughts. with the hope that may start beating right.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
No worries.
Enjoy your "mith'thiaan saien'weeaan with duudh and malai".
Oh Absolutely yes Sir ?

giphy.gif

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Those who were part of the regime change, should be ashamed.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور#