Corona Electronic Warfare.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Eventually they went too far in controlling and surveillance population with the help of this virus.
Just imagine the post pandamic world if it stays 4 more months which is real.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

it has played with the subconscious minds of people all over the globe. Knowing that 90 percent of people having corona virus will not even know it. no symptoms no illness. but they created mass deception using mass communication. The tool is new GOD of this era Artificial Intelligence.

Waiting for ban on you for posting such truth which exposes the evil forces conspiring to control the world through chips.

I am already banned to post on siasat.pk.

Waiting for ban on you for posting such truth which exposes the evil forces conspiring to control the world through chips.

I am already banned to post on siasat.pk.
yeah that is why i am here i saw your posts next day they were removed. it is happening

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
we have to save our loved ones from it. we have to screw people to their core to instigate some counter narrative
The only thing I can say is good luck. The strongest opponents you are going to face are the university graduates. They are indoctrinated to their core. They spent their entire life to serv this system and the task you are taking is like asking them to deny their own existence.

The only thing I can say is good luck. The strongest opponents you are going to face are the university graduates. They are indoctrinated to their core. They spent their entire life to serv this system and the task you are taking is like asking them to deny their own existence.
i know now a days truth has become a conspiracy. truth has become a lie and gross lies as truth coz they are coming from WHO.