Courts give clean chit to loyal and well respected Pti Jahanghir Tareen

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jkt ko Khan ne nahi establishment Court ne NRO diya. Same nro hai ye bhi jo mian sanp ko London bhagne per diya. Maryam ko jail se nikalne per diya aur shahbaz ko bail k torr per diya.
JKT kay 30 to 40 members ke support more than enough to topple the government

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
JKT kay 30 to 40 members ke support more than enough to topple the government
So? I am asking you why court give NRO then, lahore high court am talking about which we all know favors PMLN but atleast didn't favor PTI. You can blame PMLN establishment or court but PTI no. Yes pti didn't pursue this case but they also didn't pursue case of shareefs and all. The case on shareef was made by PPP in 1990's not PTI. Why this helps PMLN and establishment because they will blame PTI on the basis of this decision and behind that establishment will struck a deal with PMLN. So who is the winner? Tareen PMLN establishment.

Last edited:

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
So? I am asking you why court give NRO then, lahore high court am talking about which we all know favors PMLN but atleast didn't favor PTI. You can blame PMLN establishment or court but PTI no. Yes pti didn't pursue this case but they also didn't pursue case of shareefs and all. The case on shareef was made by PPP in 1990's not PTI. Why this helps PMLN and establishment because they will blame PTI on the basis of this decision and behind that establishment will struck a deal with PMLN. So who is the winner? Tareen PMLN establishment.
ooh bhai, it was PTI's slogan "Accountability" nai choron ga blah blah and you are telling me that PTI didn't pursue the case

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
ooh bhai, it was PTI's slogan "Accountability" nai choron ga blah blah and you are telling me that PTI didn't pursue the case
O bhai pti has the power to govern not to provide justice. Justice is responsibility of the court. Naara kuch bhi marday insan. Siasat ma naray maray jatay hain. Come to practical politics. Yes pti didn't pursue the case but pti didn't pursue any of the case be it against shareefs or bhutto or against rana sanaullah.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is not double standards stop being brain washed by Patwaris. Bring Nawaz daku and hang him first
I rost the bc tooi wal and peepee. So please, I am NOT under some amritsari kabaria's influence. Facts are Facts. If I tell the so many raiwinds jamadars and tubars tooi manjnay wale that their mian wouldn't even give them poojaris its own defecate.

Either we all rally behind truth and strong accountability, if not then make Pakistan tooi-stan for all I care and make temples to mian's overgrown arse

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good to see no-troll Insafian in the forum.
its not bleeding trolling, I f#clking hate the bc amritsari kabaria's and the poojari dallay. peepee and their own s#it staines. Either there is accountability and Truth or as I said earlier hand the country over the peepee and amritsari kabaria!

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
its not bleeding trolling, I f#clking hate the bc amritsari kabaria's and the poojari dallay. peepee and their own s#it staines. Either there is accountability and Truth or as I said earlier hand the country over the peepee and amritsari kabaria!
Good to see no-troll Insafian in the forum. ?
☝️You didn't get my point.

Last edited: