Covid 19 and Biddah

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaar please I want you to study it a little bit and not blindly follow
Please ask questions after you can give me scientific or religious evidence for this 2 m salah

You don’t need scientific or religious evidence, all you need is common sense. Your arguments are scattered so much in several posts that it is making it difficult to comprehend. Concise them or I’m out of here.

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
wat else do u expect from a nation led by a certified zaani who claims to be busy building Medina-e-Saani

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Those in charge of Musaajid who are enforcing these artefacts of 2 m apart while wearing masks and gloves because they believe that the theories of aethists are correct, and that the methods of Salah (i.e. saff-formation and prohibition of masks) given to us through our Prophet peace be upon him is somewhat not right in today's situation are going against the guidelines for Salah that was maintained for 1400 plus years.
They are in grievous error. The blindfollowers following are ignorant or short-sighted or plain stupid in this regards. May Allah SWT guide us all.
Jeez just when you thought you had heard even the dumbest shit, you come out with this gem. Bravo old chap bravo for making my day.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
!کیا آپ اب تک نمازیں مسجد میں ادا کرتے رہے ہو
I thought you were a very reasonable person. That's just not nice. Why are you questioning his character rather than responding to what he actually said.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
W.H.O didn’t command anything related to religion. This decision of distancing during namaz is of Muslims alone.
مجھے اس سے غرض نہیں یہ درمیانی فاصلہ رکھنے کا کس نے کہا ہے لیکن کیا
مسجد میں دو نمازیوں کے درمیان ذرا سا فاصلہ بھی رکھنا صحیح ہے؟ میں نے تو سنا ہے
مسجد میں سب نمازی کندھا سے کندھا خوب ملا کر کھڑے ہوں ورنہ تو درمیان میں شیطان گھس
اتا ہے....غضب خدا کا ...اگر درمیان میں چھ فٹ کا فاصلہ ہوگا تو پتا ہے وہاں کتنے شیطان گھس چکے ہونگے؟
ہاہا کم از کم چھ شیطان تو ضرور ہونگے؟ یعنی اس نماز عید پر شیطانوں کی تعداد نمازیوں سے چھ گنا زیادہ تھی؟

نماز کے دوران مجھے کئی بار اسے لگا کسی نے مجھے کہنی ماری ہو؟ پھر کسی نے میری ٹوپی گرا دی... سجدے میں تو
کوئی مجھے ' کت کتاڑیاں ' نکال کر ہنسانے کی کوشش کرتا رہا؟...ارے بابا میں نے تو نماز وہیں چھوڑی اور نمازیوں کےاوپر سے
پھلانگتا ...یہ جا وہ جا....اسی افرا تفری میں میری نویں نکور جوتی بھی وہیں رہ گیی .... ?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I thought you were a very reasonable person. That's just not nice. Why are you questioning his character rather than responding to what he actually said.
صرف تصدیق کرنے کے لئے کے یہ جو کہہ رہا ہے اس ہر خود عمل بھی کرتا ہے یا نہیں

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
Those in charge of Musaajid who are enforcing these artefacts of 2 m apart while wearing masks and gloves because they believe that the theories of aethists are correct, and that the methods of Salah (i.e. saff-formation and prohibition of masks) given to us through our Prophet peace be upon him is somewhat not right in today's situation are going against the guidelines for Salah that was maintained for 1400 plus years.
They are in grievous error. The blindfollowers following are ignorant or short-sighted or plain stupid in this regards. May Allah SWT guide us all.

Aslaam Alaikum.

Brother i totally agree that Islam and its teaching are never outdated and never ever ever wrong in anyway... Implementing or reference to knowledge of Quran vs any situation in the world might be wrongly concluded.. Thats it..

But precautions are also taught to us by Prophet Muhammad SAWW. Where He told us not to mix the healthy with sick ( Sahih Bukhari 5771 ). And to stay away from place where TAWUN has spread. (Sahih Muslim 5770)
What we should learn from it is, that no doubt, who ever gets sick, its Allah's wish and will but necessary precautions are ABSOLUTELY NEEDED.. The healthy shouldnt mix up with the sick.. and frankly since we are so 100% honest people that we will clearly tell others that we are sick (if you believe people are that honest.. lol).... how to protect the healthy from sick??? To forcefully keep them apart from close proximity.

And last, whatever decision is taken by the Govt of state, we are suppose to follow it.. If the decision is wrong, the accountability will be on their head.. not on yours.. But disobeying Govt's rule will be a problem for yourself as well.. Govt made decisions on what they thought is best.. let them answer to Allah what they did was right or wrong.. Allah has not said that without mosques, your prayers are not accepted.. Has He? So khallas.. stop making it a problem of beliefs... pray when and where you can.. and pray for everyone's safety from all harms.. Ameen.

(P.S. i am against mosques being closed from my heart.. but logic prevails over my personal emotions. )

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
مجھے اس سے غرض نہیں یہ درمیانی فاصلہ رکھنے کا کس نے کہا ہے لیکن کیا
مسجد میں دو نمازیوں کے درمیان ذرا سا فاصلہ بھی رکھنا صحیح ہے؟ میں نے تو سنا ہے
مسجد میں سب نمازی کندھا سے کندھا خوب ملا کر کھڑے ہوں ورنہ تو درمیان میں شیطان گھس
اتا ہے....غضب خدا کا ...اگر درمیان میں چھ فٹ کا فاصلہ ہوگا تو پتا ہے وہاں کتنے شیطان گھس چکے ہونگے؟
ہاہا کم از کم چھ شیطان تو ضرور ہونگے؟ یعنی اس نماز عید پر شیطانوں کی تعداد نمازیوں سے چھ گنا زیادہ تھی؟

نماز کے دوران مجھے کئی بار اسے لگا کسی نے مجھے کہنی ماری ہو؟ پھر کسی نے میری ٹوپی گرا دی... سجدے میں تو
کوئی مجھے ' کت کتاڑیاں ' نکال کر ہنسانے کی کوشش کرتا رہا؟...ارے بابا میں نے تو نماز وہیں چھوڑی اور نمازیوں کےاوپر سے
پھلانگتا ...یہ جا وہ جا....اسی افرا تفری میں میری نویں نکور جوتی بھی وہیں رہ گیی .... ?
In special extreme circumstances the rules can be bent in Islam if it’s a matter of life and death. Many decades ago when insulin was derived from only pigs then it was deemed halal to inject Muslims to save lives. This relaxation was in accordance with Islamic principles.