Cricket,1 Crore Jobs, 5 Million Houses..Ghabrana Nh

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
2 years back, Imran Khan promised to make Pakistan Cricket the best in the world, while addressing to his burger folllowers in New York. Alhamdulillah, this promise also met the same fate of 1 crore Jobs and 5 million houses. Hockey and Squash are already vanished under the premiership of sportsman. More to come guys, still 2 years are left as per Khan.
What are your thought my fellow burgers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
2 years back, Imran Khan promised to make Pakistan Cricket the best in the world, while addressing to his burger folllowers in New York. Alhamdulillah, this promise also met the same fate of 1 crore Jobs and 5 million houses. Hockey and Squash are already vanished under the premiership of sportsman. More to come guys, still 2 years are left as per Khan.
So do you have a solution. Maybe your solution is that haraami that ran away to London

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
So do you have a solution. Maybe your solution is that haraami that ran away to London
Sell PCB is the only resort. PTI did same to PCB what PPP did to steel mill. It is same like dar a CA giving finance ministry and destroyed Pakistan economy is same like Misbha who was never a coach, never trained as a coach, never did a tactics management, never did a management, never experienced or learn anything about coaching is made national team coach.

Khallas

Misbah nay pehlay as a captain team ko barbad kara, sakoon nahin mila to ab coach ban k kar raha hay.

or Waqar younus 4th time resign kare ga aur 5th bar phir kuch saal bad again coach ban jaye ga.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

coach and pcb chairman both were handpicked by khan sb, no merit followed, when such sifarshis come in, they think that they can do whatever they want with no questions

misbah and this oldie pcb chairman have destroyed our team

Spartacus

Spartacus of Siasat.pk lives in your future :)

Pakistani Criecket team needs immediately non Pakistani " head coach and chief selector " otherwise soon performance of "Pakistani Cricket team" would be just like the performance of " Pakistani Hocky team ".

8:45 PM · Nov 24, 2019·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/x/status/1198689031359549442
Misbah-ul-Haq " Head coach" and Waqar Younis "bowling coach" !! Pakistan Cricket Team --- Rest in Peace :)

9:15 PM · Sep 8, 2019·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/x/status/1170777787982131200

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spartacus of Siasat.pk lives in your future :)

Pakistani Criecket team needs immediately non Pakistani " head coach and chief selector " otherwise soon performance of "Pakistani Cricket team" would be just like the performance of " Pakistani Hocky team ".

8:45 PM · Nov 24, 2019·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/x/status/1198689031359549442
Misbah-ul-Haq " Head coach" and Waqar Younis "bowling coach" !! Pakistan Cricket Team --- Rest in Peace :)

9:15 PM · Sep 8, 2019·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/x/status/1170777787982131200
Sir you will Inshallah Pakistan team would running on Chanda and Inshallah it will be worse condition than our steel mill.

I hate it what i am saying but sometimes a It is to wish something to worse than it can only get better.

Hate_Nooras

coach and pcb chairman both were handpicked by khan sb, no merit followed, when such sifarshis come in, they think that they can do whatever they want with no questions

misbah and this oldie pcb chairman have destroyed our team
Compared to what? Unless you have been hiding under a rock, we have been poor for decades. We have a couple of big successes and they are more to do with things coming together rather than the PCB. I bet you think that Sethi was a good man and wasn't appointed by NS for his role in stealing the elections in 2013, which Abassi admitted this week.

Hussain1967

Compared to what? Unless you have been hiding under a rock, we have been poor for decades. We have a couple of big successes and they are more to do with things coming together rather than the PCB. I bet you think that Sethi was a good man and wasn't appointed by NS for his role in stealing the elections in 2013, which Abassi admitted this week.
What is Misbah’s qualification to become head coach ( Not long ago he was head coach, batting coach, and Chief Selector). Just answer this single question. There is no need to bring Sethi or Nawaz or Zardari into this answer.

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is Misbah’s qualification to become head coach ( Not long ago he was head coach, batting coach, and Chief Selector). Just answer this single question. There is no need to bring Sethi or Nawaz or Zardari into this answer.
He is from Mianwali. Thats his qualification. I hope you got my point.

Hate_Nooras

What's anyone's qualification? The reality is that none of these guys are qualified to coach. Just for arguments sake we get rid of the useless Misbah, didn't we get of Dav Whatmore or Mickey and others. The problems are structural and we need more grounds for kids to play.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is your solution my desi “bun kabab” ?

Hussain1967

What's anyone's qualification? The reality is that none of these guys are qualified to coach. Just for arguments sake we get rid of the useless Misbah, didn't we get of Dav Whatmore or Mickey and others. The problems are structural and we need more grounds for kids to play.
Read ‘Desparado’ posts in this thread to know answer to your question, “What’s anyone’s qualification?”

Mickey Arthur was doing a good job. This was evident from improvement in team’s rankings in all formats. In fact, Pakistan was No.1 in T20 during his tenure and is now at No.4.

Again, please don’t bring Sethi, Nawaz, or Zardari in this discussion. Just focus on current PCB regime.

Hussain1967

That Haraami was let go by PTI. If PTI wanted they could have prevented his escape. You have been fooled by PTI just admit it.
No poodle will answer your post. They can abuse everyone all the time but can’t criticise IK or Army.