Crossfire - 28th August 2011 - Haroon Rasheed, Khawaja Saad Rafiq & Mubashir Luqman

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Meher, when the target killings started,Altaf Hussain ,appealed to his workers sell tv and buy the gun then said buy the ration for a month.The most important thing which everyone is not discussing is that he requested India for their help ,at the same time altaf hussain appealed to UNO for help.Can MQM answer these two helps they were asking what was the motive behind it? It clearly vindicated mr.zulfiqar mirza's statement that US wanted to break pakistan and MQM is with US in their nefarious designs-dr.Zulfiqar Mirza did a very big favour to save Pakistan by exposing these B*** devils at the right time,may he live long . Dr.Imran Farooq was also killed by MQM-Gang of terrorists. Army should stop all the US embassy officials to meet the politicians and dont bring back their trainers ,they are also source of trouble in the country.

Last edited:

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mubashir prove he is a gadha . Now if an mqmer has any doubts ask me why I said that and I will respond.

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
910f299f0ad4e808d92fdda8605dbbaf.jpg

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am shocked with Mubashar Luqman's character here.
Mubashir is not a loyal Pakistani rather he is supporting terrorist and traitor MQM.
What is this?
Our TV Anchor, Mubashir, who always talk about country, honest, and this and that, but his is the dirtiest person.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
I am shocked with Mubashar Luqman's character here.
Mubashir is not a loyal Pakistani rather he is supporting terrorist and traitor MQM.
What is this?
Our TV Anchor, Mubashir, who always talk about country, honest, and this and that, but his is the dirtiest person.

I am surprised that you find it so late, otherwise everyone else knows it right from the beginning that he is an MQM activist.

Regards

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think so this is a game plan and sweap clean for MQM......................this is my feeling...............main cause i see............may be is not ...................but from this all statement which have a most benefit person and which is in red light.............???? you can see very easy...................(clap)(clap)(clap)

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
mubashar luqman bokhla gia ha,jab insan k dil myn kuch aur ho aur zuban pe kuch aur ho...woh munafiq hota ha,bokhlaya hota ha,jhoota hota ha.

huss39

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
why every body calls him Rehman malik.It is disrespect to Almighty. Call him by his full name Abdur-Rehman. He ,himself is so ignorant of Islam he could not recite sura Ikhlas correctly. He is working for MI5 and CIA. I think Zulfiqar Mirza is right about him.​