CrossFirei - 7th September 2011 - Haroon Rasheed, Abid Sher Ali & Lashkari Raisaani

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr. Nawaz Sharif is incompetent and a buzdil also a hypocrite.
He is the one who filed cases against AAZ and then he forgot all the cases and helped him to become the president and once again suddenly he realized that AAZ is corrupt. Actuallu NZ is anopportunist and now he thinks is the time to go against the government to get some political mileage. I pity NS, I pity him.

mrasif80

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mr. Nawaz Sharif is incompetent and a buzdil also a hypocrite.
He is the one who filed cases against AAZ and then he forgot all the cases and helped him to become the president and once again suddenly he realized that AAZ is corrupt. Actuallu NZ is anopportunist and now he thinks is the time to go against the government to get some political mileage. I pity NS, I pity him.

Very wrong and absurd analyzes. When Zardari became president it was PMLN which voted against him and he lost from Punjab provincial assembly so correct your records. NS has not helped him. Be clear all.

Secondly, in 1992 there was an operation conducted in Sindh. In 1996 - 99 regime NS put governor raj in Sindh due to unrest from MQM. MQM was on the verge of total disintegration. So who brought them back into power. It was the army in the leadership of Musharraf who put them back into power. So don't blame NS.

Mehr Bukhari should ask the question to the army why Musharraf brought the MQM back in power when they are involved in such heinous crimes. Does she possess this power. Shameful on her part and her followers too.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
deflection works in political circles but not with me, my dear brother!
Ask questions from any one and that is fine with me. NS is as much responsible for the current situation as is Zardari or current government. Nizam kaun bacha raha tha pichlay 3 saloon say?

mrasif80

deflection works in political circles but not with me, my dear brother!
Ask questions from any one and that is fine with me. NS is as much responsible for the current situation as is Zardari or current government. Nizam kaun bacha raha tha pichlay 3 saloon say?

I have told you the facts. The universal truths. Its a white lie that "helped him to become the president" all else is your mindset which could be acceptable but not such a white lie.

mrasif80

Yes for the latest message, its something very appreciable that NS has saved the system if it is only NS who is saving the system then its more appreciable.

mrasif80

Yes moreover stop this baseless blame game. NS has nothing to do with the wrongs in the Karachi ask your bosses in the establishment who have brought back MQM during Musharaf's era. Now this is undeniable fact. Stop telling lies.