Crossing into Pakistan| Taftan Border Pakistan Iran | Motorcycle Tour Germa

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

برادر اسلامی ملک والے محبت میں ایسا کرتے ہیں۔ جو ہم مسلک زائرین جاتے ہیں انکے ساتھ بھی یہی حشر ہوتا ہے۔

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you do know, this guy is a qadyani, right?
where he comes from is like rabwa of qadiyanis in germany
what is do with his religion. he is just traveling and having fun. he is not coming to Pakistan to lead prayers.
BTW. he was reciting the dua for traveling. We as Muslims sometimes forget that too.

HSiddiqui

what is do with his religion. he is just traveling and having fun. he is not coming to Pakistan to lead prayers.
BTW. he was reciting the dua for traveling. We as Muslims sometimes forget that too.
This guy is a very nice Pakistani, that's what we need to remember. He shared his trip to help the future travelers.
He is our Pakistani brother, who was so happy to enter his home Pakistan, he was excited just by seeing Pakistani flag, he felt in peace with Pakistani border staff, police, Rangers and every one, if he practices different than someone it is not important.

kakamuna420

This guy is a very nice Pakistani, that's what we need to remember. He shared his trip to help the future travelers.
He is our Pakistani brother, who was so happy to enter his home Pakistan, he was excited just by seeing Pakistani flag, he felt in peace with Pakistani border staff, police, Rangers and every one, if he practices different than someone it is not important.
Yes Sir. I don't know about Iran but as a Pakistani-born person, I have received real respect in all the continents I have lived. It is not because they like Pakistan. It is because of our strength as a strong nation and as a nuclear country. They know that whether it is water or land, we can clear it within minutes with our warheads. It is a respect we earned and not bestowed.

HSiddiqui

yeah. my heart is melting from the love you have for Pakistani brothers.
and now take your pakistani face to gross-gerau, and try telling all the pakistanis that you will meat there, that you are a pakistani, but not an ahmadiyya. I am more interested to see your reaction than.
You need mental help and some education, we have many religions in Pakistan, different people live in Pakistan, the thing that unite them is Nationality, religion is one's personal matter, you portray your religion by your character, right now you are not representing Islam as per sunnat, my friend. Allah has said to treat humans well, prophet Muhammed P.B.U.H proved it practically by loving human kind, he was REHMATULLIL ALAMEEN..pay attention and see if you need correction.

kakamuna420

yeah. my heart is melting from the love you have for Pakistani brothers.
and now take your pakistani face to gross-gerau, and try telling all the pakistanis that you will meat there, that you are a pakistani, but not an ahmadiyya. I am more interested to see your reaction than.
why would somebody go to gross-grau anyway?

kakamuna420

well you sir, are a gentle man and a scholar.
unlike qadiyanis people from other religions don't call themselves muslims.
and the people of other religions living in Pakistan don'T try do harm to Pakistan.
these qadiyanis only sell their manjan outside of Pakistan that being persecuted here.
they tarnish the country's name outside and you say they live in peace?
you might have a wrong experience with them.
I have spent some time with german born adhmedis. Never had any clash of any sort.
Apkay bhai ki bohat izzat ki unhoon nay. bas yeh aapki soch hai.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
How do you know that he is Qadiyani?

and i think he lives somewhere near Frankfurt/Darmstadt area, how’z that like Rabwah of Germany?

kayawish

How do you know that he is Qadiyani?

and i think he lives somewhere near Frankfurt/Darmstadt area, how’z that like Rabwah of Germany?
udar un ki abadi zyada hai is lyea us ne kaha rabwah of germany... mirzaion ka bada ijtama i think mannheim main hota hai in germany ...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So a guy who comes from nankanasahib must be a sikh by default. There is another vlog on his channel where he mentions where he lives a lot of ahmadis and ayslum seekers live, so this is not new information which he hasn't revealed himself.

Bus jub chaha jis per bhi chaha bina sochay samjay ilzam thok diya.

Thordi si aqal istimal kerlo.