Crossing into Pakistan| Taftan Border Pakistan Iran | Motorcycle Tour Germa

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
So a guy who comes from nankanasahib must be a sikh by default. There is another vlog on his channel where he mentions where he lives a lot of ahmadis and ayslum seekers live, so this is not new information which he hasn't revealed himself.

Bus jub chaha jis per bhi chaha bina sochay samjay ilzam thok diya.

Thordi si aqal istimal kerlo.
Ever heard of a non-Muslim coming from Mecca?
Heard of a Muslim from Vatican?
Ever even met a Muslim fellow from Rabwa?
That’s what value Gross-Gerau means to them. Few days back a Newzealander Vloger from India who was promoting a positive side of Pakistan was labeled a raw agent, only because he lives in India. But over this person there is a totally different take. That’s surprising.
anyways I be taken my comments back if any people got hurt from my giving them a heads up, I apologize for that.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ever heard of a non-Muslim coming from Mecca?
Heard of a Muslim from Vatican?
Ever even met a Muslim fellow from Rabwa?
That’s what value Gross-Gerau means to them. Few days back a Newzealander Vloger from India who was promoting a positive side of Pakistan was labeled a raw agent, only because he lives in India. But over this person there is a totally different take. That’s surprising.
anyways I be taken my comments back if any people got hurt from my giving them a heads up, I apologize for that.
Point is, do you for a undisputable fact know he is qaidiani. Not just some hearsay bullshit or that oh he lives in such a area. If not then how can you make such an accusation?

Your argument is working against you. Just because someone lives in rabwa the mecca of qaidiaism doesn't mean he is qaidiani. Desis like to cluster fuck where ever they go. Same area also host tons of non qaidiani Pakistanis.

And its too late for apologizing after making unfounded accusations.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Point is, do you for a undisputable fact know he is qaidiani. Not just some hearsay bullshit or that oh he lives in such a area. If not then how can you make such an accusation?

Your argument is working against you. Just because someone lives in rabwa the mecca of qaidiaism doesn't mean he is qaidiani. Desis like to cluster fuck where ever they go. Same area also host tons of non qaidiani Pakistanis.

And its too late for apologizing after making unfounded accusations.
And why u think I would do otherways?
But anyways. seams like, this is where we get diverse. You take good care.