Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Rejects Most Hadiths

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اہل سنت کے ہیڈ کوارٹر سعودی عرب کے بادشاہ محمد بن سلیمان نے روایات کی بنیاد پر زنا کی نام نہاد اسلامی سزا سنگساری کو قرآن کے خلاف قرار دیتے ہوئے اسے ختم کردیا ہے. قرآن کا تمام ادیان پر غلبہ ہورہا ہے. اللہ کا دین غالب آکر رہے گا. خودساختہ مذاہب کے خودساختہ فقہی قوانین کو سنت قرار دینے کا پول کھلتا جارہا ہے. یہ ہے اللہ کا قانون مکافات

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اہل سنت کے ہیڈ کوارٹر سعودی عرب کے بادشاہ محمد بن سلیمان نے روایات کی بنیاد پر زنا کی نام نہاد اسلامی سزا سنگساری کو قرآن کے خلاف قرار دیتے ہوئے اسے ختم کردیا ہے. قرآن کا تمام ادیان پر غلبہ ہورہا ہے. اللہ کا دین غالب آکر رہے گا. خودساختہ مذاہب کے خودساختہ فقہی قوانین کو سنت قرار دینے کا پول کھلتا جارہا ہے. یہ ہے اللہ کا قانون مکافات

This debate has been going on for quite a while in the non desi speaking world. It is mostly our desis who are so rigid on this because entire moulvi-ism is based on gathering followers based on nit picked hadith.

I think its a good thing that MBS has this opened up his mind and one he comes in power he can reform archaic saudi laws and other seeing saudi follow suit like most do

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Good, Slowly but surely the Muslims are reverting to the Quran alone.
Credit is given where credit is due, I have no qualms in admitting if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gone down this path, even though I don't agree with you 100% in all matters related to this subject,

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
fake video. This is not his voice. Anybody can make such a video.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
وقت وقت کی بات ہے جو کبھی آل سعود کو برا بھلا کہتے تھے . آج وہی منکر اور سیکولر آل سعود کے ترانے پڑھ رہے ہیں

Wake up Pak

Credit is given where credit is due, I have no qualms in admitting if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gone down this path, even though I don't agree with you 100% in all matters related to this subject,
Unfortunately, the majority of Muslims have not read the hadeeth but they will defend it no matter what.
There are some good ahadith as well but our ultimate source of guidance and salvation is enshrined in the book of Allah The Holy Quran.
Ahadeeth was never authorized by Allah and certainly not by Nabi Kareem PBUH, nor his Ashaba Akram.
Ahadith were Written some 200+ years after the death of Prophet Mohammad PBUH.
The majority of the muhaddaseen were Persian who wrote all these books based on conjecture and hearsay.

Wake up Pak

وقت وقت کی بات ہے جو کبھی آل سعود کو برا بھلا کہتے تھے . آج وہی منکر اور سیکولر آل سعود کے ترانے پڑھ رہے ہیں
You give the credit where it is due. Don't be so judgmental.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Unfortunately, the majority of Muslims have not read the hadeeth but they will defend it no matter what.
There are some good ahadith as well but our ultimate source of guidance and salvation is enshrined in the book of Allah The Holy Quran.
Ahadeeth was never authorized by Allah and certainly not by Nabi Kareem PBUH, nor his Ashaba Akram.
The majority of the muhaddaseen were Persian who wrote all these books based on conjecture and hearsay.
there are sects, cults, and religions based on hadiths. What will happen to them?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well I guess then they need to read the hadith, because I have and had read the hadith at the time when we got into our initial debate about this issue and I could not deny the many many weird and insulting hadiths there were because I had read them myself.

And yeah I think you are right, the other day the poor guy posted the hadith about urine and everyone went batshit crazy, some even claiming this was hindu propaganda, others calling to ban the poster and/or delete the thread, when that hadith is clearly mentioned in Bhukari. Just proves majority haven't even read more then a few hadith and mostly just heard things from moulvis.

I stand by my position that hadith is a great treasure trove of knowledge but there is no jurisprudence or religious edicts in them.

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MBS can’t do anything with Islamic punishments.
Above audio\video or what MBS is saying look very fake. MBS won’t last long if he butt in everything.

Wake up Pak

MBS can’t do anything with Islamic punishments.
Above audio\video or what MBS is saying look very fake. MBS won’t last long if he butt in everything.

Mawali

Voter (50+ posts)
95% of the Hadith are self concocted crap. There is and never was any process of corroboration to determine what is authentic. The fucking Mullahs have ruined Islam!

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Quran says pray but it’s not written how to pray, Quran says perform hajj but it’s not mentioned how?? We have to obey Quran and Hadith both, denial of one is not possible.