Current situation is in favor of PTI

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Lets assume if IK won even more seats then should we keep conduction elections until someone else won but will you accept that someone else? Isn't good if you could provide exact name of the person you want to run this country and we can handover government to him. We can dissolve all armed forces and let this person run the country via Punjab/Sindh Police?
My first choice is Imran Khan if he only run the country democratically ,stop filing fake cases against his opponents ,otherwise any one who wins fair and free ellections.

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
ek patwari se aur kis jawab ki tawaquh ki jaa sukti hai ... Son keep up r@ndi rona ... ab to tumhari qismat yehi likha hai. choron ke defender.
I can not understand how on earth some one can defend an adulterer,druggy,womaniser,bi sexual,woman snatcher,gambler,army boot licker,cheater and fraudia.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My first choice is Imran Khan if he only run the country democratically ,stop filing fake cases against his opponents ,otherwise any one who wins fair and free ellections.
Please share few examples of fake cases which are created by PMIK? Most of the cases against Shareefs and Zardaris are on the order of SC to NAB. As per law of Pakistan PM of Pakistan can't force NAB to open any case against anyone.

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Please share few examples of fake cases which are created by PMIK? Most of the cases against Shareefs and Zardaris are on the order of SC to NAB. As per law of Pakistan PM of Pakistan can't force NAB to open any case against anyone.
Drug case against Rana Sana ullah.

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hey
Lets assume if IK won even more seats then should we keep conducting elections until someone else won but will you accept that someone else? Isn't good if you could provide exact name of the person you want to run this country and we can handover government to him. We can dissolve all armed forces and let this person run the country via Punjab/Sindh Police?
He'll keep saying it's not fair until farrari wins a qatari banana.

Nightcrawl

Hey
Lets assume if IK won even more seats then should we keep conducting elections until someone else won but will you accept that someone else? Isn't good if you could provide exact name of the person you want to run this country and we can handover government to him. We can dissolve all armed forces and let this person run the country via Punjab/Sindh Police?
He'll keep saying it's not fair until farrari wins a qatari banana.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree ... that's why I am surprised that how vehemently you defend the Shareefs and their tubbar. But then if you have had any conscience or morals, you wouldn't be a patwari to begin with.
I can not understand how on earth some one can defend an adulterer,druggy,womaniser,bi sexual,woman snatcher,gambler,army boot licker,cheater and fraudia.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In your opinion who should be replaced by PMIK? And more importantly how?
Hahaha....I think your english is all screwed up man. Don't you want to know who should replace PMIK ( here some one replacing PMIK )and not who should be replaced by PMIK? ( here PKIM is replacing some one ).. ?

afshah5

Citizen
if election are held today, PTI will have a good chance of winning elections. Imran Khan in public gathering will be a different man and will attract bigger gatherings. PPP and PML-N will have a difficult decision to make, fight with each other or seat adjustments. I think they will go for seat adjustments. In that case a number of Independent candidates will contest the election and votes will be divided which will benefit PTI. If PPP and PML do decide to contest independently still PTI will get advantage. Sindh will also be a test case now PPP can lose Sindh if PTI and other groups makes a better combinations. MQM, PTI and Mostafa Kamal will divide vote bank which will benefit PPP in Karachi. The best combination would be MQM seat adjustment with PTI. KPK will still be in favor of PTI. Baluchistan will be again same as 2018. PML-Q will also get few seats in Punjab if make seat adjustment with PTI. GB will have new seats in next election and will go with PTI.

There is only 1

نون اور پی پی کے ووٹر کا ایک بڑا حصہ ان پارٹیوں کو اپنی انا کی خاطر سپورٹ کرتا ہے ، لہٰذا یہ لوگ نون و پی پی کو سپورٹ کرنے کے لئے کسی بھی حد تک جا سکتے ہیں
ان لوگوں کے لئے یہ ماننا بہت مشکل ہے کہ نون و پی پی کو سپورٹ کر کے انہوں نے غلط کیا

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
We aren't realizing, the best thing happened is the creation of PDM. There are multiple benefits Pakistanis will reap from this unnatural alliance:

1 - PPP that was dead in Punjab will revive at the expense of PMLN vote bank. We all know that the remaining vote bank of PMLN is basically IK/ Army hater.. but at the same time, this vote bank is tharki too. Maryam was a cosmetically engineered pretty face that was leading the PMLN supporters, now they have found another one to follow.. PPP may take the rightful tharki share away from PMLN.

2 - I personally know some JUI-F supporters, who have been taught since their childhoods that a woman can't be a leader. Fazlu accepting the women and then sitting like getting sandwiched between two women have really angered them. One of them has clearly said that Fazlu may lose those seats where his party still won in 2018.

3 - The ideological workers of PPP and PMLN.. who have grown up hating each other may abstain from voting in the next election. They are literally confused seeing leaders of ideological enemies sharing single stage. For example, a PMLN ideological supporter still can't fathom "AAJ BHI BHUTTO ZINDA HAI, KAL BHI BHUTTO ZINDA THA" slogans. In their hate, they may not join PTI, but they may surely abstain.

4 - PTI support.. even if it's not gaining in the current inflation times, those who have voted are not going anywhere.

5 - Establishment.. every passing day is reminding them about their wrongdoings when they brought PMLN into power in 2013... almost 100% of Brig and above ranks consider PMLN as security risk.. Even if we believe that PMLN has a 0.00001% chance of winning next elections, something will be done to save the country from another catastrophe.

Please do share your opinion too.. I would like to read about what others think..
Disagree with you .
Ppp's revival in punjab means pti votes is shrinking. There are 2 kinds of vote in punjab pro pmln and anti pmln. Anti pmln votes will be divided into 2. A clear example of this was2013 elections when punjab's anti pmln vote was divided between ppp and pti and pmln got clear majority. So very wrong analysis and over estimating punjab's politics.
Secondly there are brigadiers and majors and generals who are covertly supporting this circus. Actually these military men are behind this drama. You guys dont know how military works and I am sorry for that.
Thirdly beating pmln is very hard unless punjab starts realizing that shareefs are not good for the country because punjabis are 60 to 70 percent in terms of population in military, bearucracy and judges. You guys are lacking institutional information and how it operates.
I know i will get very harsh reply after this but thats what it is and time will tell.

Last edited: