Cyber Crime Bill 2015 has been Approved by NA Standing Committee

nesha

Minister (2k+ posts)
cyber-crime-300x254.jpg

A bill titled Cyber Crime Bill 2015 has been approved by the National Assembly Standing Committee on Information and Technology. It was debatable bill and it is presented by a sub-committee and passed by the standing committee.Capt (R) Safdar the Chairman of Standing Committee told the members that during the creation of that bill, different people has raised more than 205 objections. All the such objections are in favour of the bill.But it is a shocked news that this bill has been approved without any changes as it was put on hold to get public views by the ministry.

As said by the chairman, new revisions in the bill are sighted to be reconcilable with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws.As explained above no any changes has been made since the bill is prepared and kept on hold extreme condemnation and it was informed that the bill will be presented again after incorporating public objections and proposals.Following changes has been made after 205 objections, extreme condemnation and countless protest that are approved by the Committee:

• Minor age is now 13 years instead of 10
  • Cyber stalking punishment reduced to 1 year, previously it was 2 years.
  • ISPs exclude cafes and places which provide internet. Previously internet cafes and even WiFi hotspot providers were termed as ISPs and were bound to keep usage data and logs for one year before discarding them.
  • Rest of the bill is all same

Standing Committee suggested a maximum punishment of 14 years in prioson and Rs 50 million fine in this approved bill for cyber terrorism and the person can be jailed if he is as young as 13 years old for committing cyber crime.It is also to inform that the final copy of approved bill is available only to Chairman of the Committee and before the approval no any draft of the bill reported to members of theThe matter is also protested by Owais Ahmed Khan Leghari and and it is said by them that Government has not provided the draft to any of the member before approval.

Source:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The freedom of media given by DICTATOR is about to reverse by DEMOCRACY.
But this action would lead a REVOLUTION because Pakistanis are now addicted to " Freedom of Media".

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Nooray aur Khawaja srai heejron naay jo puttna hai putt lain yeh namardd khandaan aggarr kuchh putnay wala hota to jedda naa bhagta aur inki family ke double shifton ko benaqaab karnay walaay Rana sana Mirassi ko uss saay darr karr Punjab kaa law minister bananay walaay heejray jitnay himmat walaay hain woh saaraay Pakistan ko maloom hai

paki_

Banned
Nawaz sharif aur shahbaz sharif ****,******,kanjron ki aulad aur kanjron ke hi parents han.now waiting for the police to come

nesha

Minister (2k+ posts)
bus yaar ab to wohi baat hai , insha ji utho ab jail ko kooch karo is forum pe dil ko lagana kia
wah wah, kia ghazal yaad kara di ap ny. meri favortie ghazal hay ye, zara puri suna den to mehrbani hogi apki

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)
Gaanjaay ki nai chaal, Manhoos mulk ko loot ta hai aur galliyan bhi bardash nahi kar sakta............
c84tf.jpg

OH! Mainay tou saray kanoon tor diya! I am on the run now! God Help ME!!!!!

syedalam1991

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz sharif aur shahbaz sharif ****,******,kanjron ki aulad aur kanjron ke hi parents han.now waiting for the police to come

Same here, I'm still waiting too. If someone comes for you please let me know, I will finish my errands a little faster then.

NonStopLeo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: N.League ka Cyber Crime Bill

What about people sitting out of country? This law will be applicable to them as well?