Dancing to get closer to Allah?

maraheel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he is very good in US & west for Muslim born kids who don't get Muslim states environment.....but he is not intellectual person of Quran he just talk basics not like deep Islamic theology wisdom...

He doesn't want to discuss the way of cutting chicken .... this is the major issue in such countries ... one of my friend shifted to Canada and asking what is the difference between halal and haram chicken .... because somewhere around he haired KFC Mc and all others serving just chicken and there is no difference in haram and halal in check .. and he asked me to get the reference to proof the way of cutting chicken with the name of Allah will make chicken halal or any way of cutting chicken is halal.... the same reflects in Noman's speech clearly.

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
نعمان اور طارق کی پریم کہانی
تصویروں کی زبانی

maxresdefault.jpg

JJNAKDXB.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

انکی محبت رنگ لے آئی اور ایک دن امریکہ میں گے میرج حلال ہوگئی
تب دونوں بھائیوں نے آپس میں شادی کر لی
آجکل دونوں میاں بیوی ہنسی خوشی رہتے ہیں

میاں بیوی راجی ۔ تو کیا کریں ہم پاء جی؟
You shameless moron baastard.

AliSher

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Did you really see him sending those so called naked photos??
If not then this is bohtan and you will be punished for this act unless he forgives you.
... you can google it. And of the many reports choose what you you want for reference.

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
THIS MAN IS NOT A SCHOLAR.... DANCE IS ALLOWED IN ISLAM.....PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS LECTURE... YOU MAY HAVE ANY DISAGREEMENT WITH DR SAHIB BUT LISTEN TO THE SAHIH AHADEES DR SAHIB IS QUOTING....

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
ANYONE WHO CAN READ ARABIC AND STUDIED QURAN THINKS THAT HE HAS BECOME A ( ALIM ) SCHOLAR AND STARTS GIVING DARS ON QURAN AND ISLAM... SOMEONE MUST HAVE COMPREHENSIVE AND PROFOUND KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN, HADEES AND TAFSEER THEN HE CAN GIVE DARS.... OTHERWISE HE WILL LEED NOT ONLY HIMSELF BUT ALL HIS FOLLOWERS TO BIG TROUBLE....
SO, MY REQUEST TO BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS TO DO THOROUGH RESEARCH BEFORE MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT ANY RELIGIOUS JURISPRUDENCE.......... GOD BLESS

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ANYONE WHO CAN READ ARABIC AND STUDIED QURAN THINKS THAT HE HAS BECOME A ( ALIM ) SCHOLAR AND STARTS GIVING DARS ON QURAN AND ISLAM... SOMEONE MUST HAVE COMPREHENSIVE AND PROFOUND KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN, HADEES AND TAFSEER THEN HE CAN GIVE DARS.... OTHERWISE HE WILL LEED NOT ONLY HIMSELF BUT ALL HIS FOLLOWERS TO BIG TROUBLE....
SO, MY REQUEST TO BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS TO DO THOROUGH RESEARCH BEFORE MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT ANY RELIGIOUS JURISPRUDENCE.......... GOD BLESS
I’ll believe him over Qadri saab any day...