Dare NOT be a Muslim in India

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let's face it, our media and international level. India is hailed as democratic and tolerant, nothing can be further from the truth. The hatred in the heart and minds of Hindus is etched like the perverted form of ideologies they follow to hate humanity.

Fact
BCCI legal cell had cleared Mohammad Azharuddin for contesting HCA elections

It is learnt that the BCCI had sent a reply on January 12 which said that its legal department had cleared the former Indian captain and hence there was no case pending against him. Azhar was also given a green signal to contest the elections which were held on January 17. Reddy on the ground that there was no reply from the BCCI on the ban issue.

See the double minded hypocritical nature of Hindus in India, who hold hatred in their heart for Muslims as they hold their gods and goddesses.

Aslan

The population of Muslims in India is around 200 million.That is a lot of people.They have to stand up for their rights even take up arms they have to.If Muslims and other minorities are pushed too far than there will be civil war which will destroy India.

muhammadadeel

The population of Muslims in India is around 200 million.That is a lot of people.They have to stand up for their rights even take up arms they have to.If Muslims and other minorities are pushed too far than there will be civil war which will destroy India.

Pakistan must help them, but remember Aitzaz Ahsan handed over lists of Sikhs to India during Khalistan movement. We can't trust the PPP or PML-N. Pakistan Army should remember the past to repeat the same bullshit mistakes again.

Steyn

Are Muslims in Pakistan united? If they can't unite on one issue in an Islamic Republic, you have high hopes for India.

There are islamophobes who are working to destroy the unity of Muslims.

Just on this forum alone, there are atheists, liberals attacking Islam and spewing crap against Islam every chance they get. Waiting for a bad thing to happen in country and use that to attack Muslims.

I get more comments from enemies of Islam whenever i share an Islamic video than i do from Muslims.

We don't have a leader who will unite Muslims. Imran Khan made big claims about Kashmir but in his 4 months what has he done? For Kashmir? For Palestinians? For Chinese Muslims?

muhammadadeel

Muslims of India will have bleak future unless they all move in to one or two states to form a majority.

I think they should start kicking Hindu's ass in majority provinces to get at-least get political rights rest will follow. Join with Sikhs and start smashing a few of them out, that will teach them how to not be racists against minorities.

muhammadadeel

Are Muslims in Pakistan united? If they can't unite on one issue in an Islamic Republic, you have high hopes for India.

Just on this forum alone, there are atheists, liberals attacking Islam and spewing crap against Islam every chance they get. Waiting for a bad thing to happen in country and use that to attack Muslims.

I get more comments from enemies of Islam whenever i share an Islamic video than i do from Muslims.

I wonder how do the admins of this forum sleep knowing how much bullshit about Islam is spread on this forum and they're the ones encouraging it.

Don't be hopeless, only Kafir are hopeless for they have lost hope in God,

muhammadadeel

I am not hopeless :))

The only constant is change.
for the Kingdom of God on earth. We don't need to hurt anyone we must follow the good Quran has given in the heart of Muhammad (PBUH) and we shall rule. Terrorism is useless against humanity like what has happened to Pakistan for the last 20 years. Self-improvement the only way forward for Muslims in the light of Islam.

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan must help them, but remember Aitzaz Ahsan handed over lists of Sikhs to India during Khalistan movement. We can't trust the PPP or PML-N. Pakistan Army should remember the past to repeat the same bullshit mistakes again.

Wow.. good share

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very true. You should bring all of them to Pakistan. All the Muslims should have gone to Bakistan in 1947. it’s not too late.

muhammadadeel

Very true. You should bring all of them to Pakistan. All the Muslims should have gone to Bakistan in 1947. it’s not too late.

200 million need an equal size Pakistan inside India, may can call it based on names of their places and add stan at the end, that is my Muslim stamp of approval.

Aslan

We don't have a leader who will unite Muslims. Imran Khan made big claims about Kashmir but in his 4 months what has he done? For Kashmir? For Palestinians? For Chinese Muslims?
He had raised the Kashmir issue many times.He will do whatever is
They have every right to be in India as it is their country.People who migrated to Pakistan from India is very very small.The majority of people more than 95% in Pakistan are the indigenous to Pakistan.India was never a one country,it was created by the Mughals and British.Inidan muslims have their own states in India so belong there and should stand up for their rights.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
How many Muslims have died in "civil violence" in Pakistan since 1947?

How many Muslims have died in "civil violence" in India since 1947?

the answer will be enough to see how bad Muslims are in Indo-Pak :(

muhammadadeel

I do not think, it has anything to do with his religion
the truth is that Azhar is a criminal!

Criminal should be treated as criminal not as Muslims

Fat Amigo and remember Modi was listed as terrorist by the Canadian govt. and Justin Trudeau came in visiting India when Modi was incharge. So much for Western values of idealism.

muhammadadeel